May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Google and Facebook account migration

DenisKenDenisKen
MapleStory 2 Rep: 460
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello.

Recently, we request for a cost reduction of Merets for the South America server and it was applied. We thank you very much for it. However, this cost reduction is only available for Steam users which only solves the problem for 1/3 of our community. I am not sure about the quantity of players using each type of accounts (Nexon, Google and Facebook accounts), but it has been really unfair for Google and Facebook account players, since we cannot change it.

The differences of values are high. 50% discount on Steam and same value for the rest. I mean, We loved the discount, but who uses Google/Facebook pays 100% more than a Steam player. Unfortunately, this created a social inequality in the same server and really frustrates players.

I tried to find something about it on the forum, but I couldn’t find anything related to it. If you are solving the problem, thinking in how solve this. Is there any update about it? I do not know what the complexity of this problem is, but I’d ask you to put it on your priority list or something like that. This is really affecting us, South America players.

Thank you for all your attention.
XisUmLishoSoukiTheKaienDanDKEfrimBoloDeLimãoMiehOneConfusedMilletianNaeunMarulkand 6 others.

Comments

• SoukiSouki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
  • XisUmLishoXisUmLisho
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 555
  • TheKaienTheKaien
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    edited 11:27PM November 22, 2018
    DenisKen wrote: »
    Hello.

Recently, we request for a cost reduction of Merets for the South America server and it was applied. We thank you very much for it. However, this cost reduction is only available for Steam users which only solves the problem for 1/3 of our community. I am not sure about the quantity of players using each type of accounts (Nexon, Google and Facebook accounts), but it has been really unfair for Google and Facebook account players, since we cannot change it.

The differences of values are high. 50% discount on Steam and same value for the rest. I mean, We loved the discount, but who uses Google/Facebook pays 100% more than a Steam player. Unfortunately, this created a social inequality in the same server and really frustrates players.

I tried to find something about it on the forum, but I couldn’t find anything related to it. If you are solving the problem, thinking in how solve this. Is there any update about it? I do not know what the complexity of this problem is, but I’d ask you to put it on your priority list or something like that. This is really affecting us, South America players.

Thank you for all your attention.

The complexity is not high, but the group of people asking for this is really small, most people just accepted after their third try talking to nexon in tickets asking for help, since only SA players that played in beta and early MS2 tried to create FB and Google accounts, and we are the only ones complaning, this wont get done sooner, I tried my best to ask for help and if it would be addressed anytime soon, but all I got was, this isnt possible at the moment. Hope Nexon will listen players before they quit. Im still waiting to put some merrets, now its just too expensive for us to literally pay 100% more.
    DenisKen
  • EfrimEfrim
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,365
  • BoloDeLimãoBoloDeLimão
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
  • h1Th1T
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    it's easy to solve
    Guntherino
  • OddieASDFOddieASDF
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,580
    I just bought enough NX to try and get a 6-month premium 60% off, except I had to pay twice for the merets. Not sure if this is good.
  • NaeunNaeun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
  • KhaliKhali
    Unfortunately (or not) I have too many trophies to just start over in an account on Steam. I'd like to pay less for the merets since I am a SA player and I have plenty proof of it. Please solve it NEXONNN!

Up :D
  • OddieASDFOddieASDF
  • GradeGrade
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    Please Nexon, hear us out! It could also help with future problems you might have in the future, regarding discounts and such!
  • REDjockerREDjocker
  • NekoKawaii18NekoKawaii18
  • DuniaDunia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 880
    This need to be solved, this is a BIG problem.
  • HeimerdingerHeimerdinger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,870
    wow , i feel bad for you guys, this problem is probably gonna be ignored UNTIL google + closes down and nexon HAS to deal with the problem
  • MarulkMarulk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    Hello Nexon, how much longer will I have to renew the meme?
    46494434_2544754615551697_7010732214556033024_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fnat1-1.fna&oh=1c22a1de38552b8e09dc6e4d55399312&oe=5C7AFCE4
  • TaurosArmstrongTaurosArmstrong
  • GuntherinoGuntherino
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Well. Since they don't want to solve with peace, we should use war. It's a crime in our country a company offer the same product with two different prices. So..who's in?
  • GuntherinoGuntherino
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    This is really easy to solve they just don't want it. Look at this post...
  • OddieASDFOddieASDF
    Bumping once again.