Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Successful enchantment event notification

MaviscassMaviscass
MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
in Suggestions and Feedback
I think that if the Successful enchantment event notification keep it to only +15 weapon, or even +14 and above will be awesome.
Like i would like to see those messages and the option also include trophies gain by guildies.

I think for those +14-15 below are pretty common, so only above really worth to be announced.

I don;t wish to turn off the notification as I love seeing successful enchantment from the community and also the trophies of my guildies.
But if even +12/13 's enchantment message is shown, the chat box is always spammed so quickly, I often missed some messages.

DanDK

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    edited 7:56AM November 19, 2018
    Indeed, it's starting to become pure spam. Anything up to and including +13 is fairly easy anyway, so there's absolutely no need to announce those in the first place.
    Also, it should very much be possible to turn off the entire thing in the first place, without hurting other important messages such as guild trophies.
    Honestly, nobody gives a feces about strangers succeeding their random enchantments. The entire broadcast is only there to make people feel special for partaking in the RNG circus.
  • remsrems
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    I would just fully disable it or give the option to.
  • MaviscassMaviscass
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    rems wrote: »
    I would just fully disable it or give the option to.

They do have the disable option but it disable the guild member trophies too. Those are pretty interesting notification to get. Its fun to see guildies get certain trophies