Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

[Gameplay] Word Boss Kill count

IwashiIwashi
MapleStory 2 Rep: 530
edited 8:38AM November 19, 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello there.

I'm here to report something I've been noticing for the past couple of days.
Been farming World Bosses for their souvenirs but I just noticed that killing Amadon simply stopped counting for the achievement. As today I killed her more that 10 times and only counted 1 kill. I've been dpsing in all of the fights and all practically at the beginning of each.
Tried with another boss, Devilin Warrior, and it counted just fine.
Has anyone encountered this kind of issue?

*Edit* The same just happened with Ureus.. Killed a bunch and none counted...
DanDKCosmicRose

Comments

• KayshaKaysha
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    Same here; I have been close to complete Amadon's 300 kill count for days, but I never manage to get the last 30 kills or so that I need.
  • IwashiIwashi
    The problem still persists..
    Defeated Ureus multiple times today, at diferente channels and the kill count didn't register once.... This is very frustrating....
    As anyone else experienced this? I can't believe it's just me and Kaysha... Any mods out there that have actually read this post? Any insight of this issue is most welcome...
  • CosmicRoseCosmicRose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    I posted a similar situation a long time ago.
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/40341/trophy-griffina-trophy-doesnt-coounted
    They still consider it. I guessed.
  • KhongiKhongi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 805
    edited 7:25PM November 20, 2018
    yes! I've just come here to report the same thing. most of my world boss, except for the turkey, simply isn't registering. I stupidly thought it was Amadon only but I just killed Acreon 8 times and it didn't even register one kill.

Elites are fine, those kills count, dungeon bosses count, it's just world bosses, even when there is a small number of people killing it, simply won't register.

I'm a trophy hunter so this is disheartening as I'm relying more and more on these kills.

**To those who have this bug PLEASE MAKE A TICKET AND PASTE A LINK TO THIS BUG REPORT TOO as it'll help speed up support**
  • IwashiIwashi
    CosmicRose wrote: »
    I posted a similar situation a long time ago.
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/40341/trophy-griffina-trophy-doesnt-coounted
    They still consider it. I guessed.

I checked your post and it seems a month as passed and still the problem persists. Have they really even looked into it?
    It's just as Khongi said, I'm a trophy hunter myself, and this is most discouraging...
  • DhartilDhartil
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Same thing for me. The game does not count Aceron nor Amadon. My counter is stuck at 1 kill for each of them.
    Hopefully they will do something about it soon; I want to go on collecting those trophies.
  • xShin0xShin0
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 12:16AM November 27, 2018
    This is an issue for me too. I've killed Amadon, Acreon, and Ureus countless times and have gotten zero or 1 credit for it.