May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

[SA SERVER] Sale of trips to "Chaos Dvorak"

Comments

• KhalykKhalyk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,500
    Also, correct me if Im wrong mods, isnt "Witch hunting" by calling players out by name not allowed on the forums?
  • KoniiKonii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 985
    I mean, if the buyers worked hard in game to gather mesos, they can do what they want with it right? What's the problem with buying runs then? I don't get why some people here are comparing it to U$ p2w, where you literally don't have to play the game to get stronger. Thanks for the advertisement though.
  • kamarookamaroo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    edited 7:12AM November 14, 2018
    I will repeat in bold, as they are saying THAT I am "looking for trouble" ...
    I would like to know if it is allowed / within the regulation of the game the SALE (with money of the game, mesos) of the contents destined to DG within the game?

I am not at all saying that the practice is wrong or right, I AM ASKING, BEGIN to say "Yes, or, No" ... Stop putting words where they do not exist.

Chero no cangote.

12814362_1677277289198293_9084168716367629369_n.png
  • LeiteLeite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    On facebook, the guy tell me, go there and report me, we will laught!!
    So, if you change real money, or in game money for runs, its wrong. If you do it for free ok!!
    When you pay for a run, change all the point on it!
  • BoloDeLimãoBoloDeLimão
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    Eu vendo bolos, tem de cenoura com cobertura de chocolate e de laranja
  • YeoboYeobo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 575
    edited 6:52AM November 15, 2018
    People defending this i can't believe, i don't know if they are the same that the ones who are selling this or are dumb AF to think that way..
    I will put it simple for people having trouble understanding this:

This is not Pay to Win, this is more likely Pay to Lose.
    - Why i said that?
    Because with 45kk you can buy 50-60k onyx, more if you wait (onyx will lose price, they were 1k, now they are 800 and they will be 450 in a short time)
    and this will help you to improve your weapon +15 easily, with a wep+15 you will be able to find a party and do the runs of chaos you want, why spend 45kk on 3 runs that will get you a legendary gear with probably HORRIBLE stats because of RNG and then you will be able to do what? to have 400+gs FOR WHAT?

See my point? This is an HORRIBLE bussiness that will destroy people because you are not only delaying them in progress, you are motivating them to quit the game. Even bots have a better deal than this.

In the guild that i'm we can help you to do the raids without any commitment, we are here to have fun and joy the game, not to destroy it like some poeple is trying to do.
    Morkiz
  • SecrotsSecrots
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,475
    You are making it sound like people are thrown into ms2 poverty because they bought a cdev run. No one is sustaining this practice. It's too expensive to even rmt.

Obviously they should spend that money better, but the obvious line of reasoning here is that they don't care. Maybe they just want to gamble it away, or maybe they just want to have a legendary piece on their account. It's nowhere near as bad as youre making it out to be.

• DishonesteaDishonestea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    Secrots wrote: »
    It's too expensive to even rmt.

wat if I told you I know someone who couldn't buy mesos bc it was out of stock?
  • SecrotsSecrots

Too expensive to pay for cdev with rmt meso not in general. Cost of the run times 6 is too much for almost anyone.
  • DishonesteaDishonestea
    edited 8:47AM November 15, 2018

Too expensive to pay for cdev with rmt meso not in general. Cost of the run times 6 is too much for almost anyone.

he eventually asked me if i could sell him a spot despite how much i tell him how inefficient it is and drops are still rng.

the ms2 population is large enough to still find a decent amount of people who are willing to pay for multiple runs.
  • SecrotsSecrots
    Yes, buying one or two runs is not that hard to believe.

The point is that 6 runs is over 200m. At even 50 cents per million, that's more than 100 USD. Sure a handful could and might do that, but the original point is that it's not really sustainable.
  • DishonesteaDishonestea
    edited 9:13AM November 15, 2018
    k yea that's kind of true with the main point since there'll be more competition over time

just wanted to point out there's a decent amount of people willing to spend hundreds a month