Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Suggestion: Favorite Pet out always option.

BellocanCitizenBellocanCitizen
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,540
edited 12:14PM November 15, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Suggestion: Favorite Pet out always option.

Pretty self explanatory, but my pet keeps leaving i dont know why even in tria while just hanging out.

Comments

• LilyXSLilyXS
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,125
    edited 9:35AM November 14, 2018
    Some maps do not allow pets, primarily the PvP maps are like this so as to not be able to abuse Pet Tricks. I would be fine if they force pacifism on the pet in PvP zone where they will run out and grab items still for you but the PvP aura makes the pet timid sorta thing.
  • remsrems
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    I 2nd the suggestion!
    BellocanCitizen
  • BellocanCitizenBellocanCitizen
    LilyXS wrote: »
    Some maps do not allow pets, primarily the PvP maps are like this so as to not be able to abuse Pet Tricks. I would be fine if they force pacifism on the pet in PvP zone where they will run out and grab items still for you but the PvP aura makes the pet timid sorta thing.

Yeah that would mean a little adding then, so favorite pet out always would still work just not in those maps as you cant take out the pet anyways.
  • LilyXSLilyXS
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,125
    Yeah that would mean a little adding then, so favorite pet out always would still work just not in those maps as you cant take out the pet anyways.

What do you mean by adding? It just wouldn't un-summon your pet, would only toggle the passive / aggressive command, remembering your default on it's own.
  • DrakesBlueDrakesBlue
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,330
    Couldn't you just put your favorite pet on your hotbar?
    DrakesBlue wrote: »
    Couldn't you just put your favorite pet on your hotbar?

That doesn't do what I was suggesting. Might wanna read the topic.
    LilyXS wrote: »

What do you mean by adding? It just wouldn't un-summon your pet, would only toggle the passive / aggressive command, remembering your default on it's own.

No you are not reading it correctly. What you are saying does not matter. The pet would be out automatically where it can be. Passicve/Aggressive has nothing to do with the topic, read it properly.