Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Only show insignia's that you have unlocked.

ZurykZuryk
MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
in Suggestions and Feedback
With the recent patch you removed some of the insignia's that are currently not in the game. It would be great if the insignia window no longer showed insignia's that you have not unlocked. There are some insignia's that I will never be able to receive like the Founders Pack one. But it will always be a grayed out icon in that list. So having the list only show insignia's that are unlocked will clean up the menu a lot.

Anyone else agree?
DrYoshiyahuMintyliciousTessadryl

Comments

• DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,195
    Yeah, I think that makes sense. The titles are only shown if unlocked.
    Zuryk
  • MidnightNyaMidnightNya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,790
    edited 5:16PM November 9, 2018
    I think it's great to keep the Insignia list, for insignias a player is expected to obtain at any time. It let's me see if there's something I can aim for if I wanted to.

Event, time-gated, or limited Insignia's should be default hidden (or in a separate list) however yes.
    Tessadrylaylumos
  • VixroVixro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,380
    Zuryk wrote: »
    There are some insignia's that I will never be able to receive like the Founders Pack one.

This is done intentionally by Nexon to punish you.

Tessadryl
  • ZurykZuryk
    I think it's great to keep the Insignia list, for insignias a player is expected to obtain at any time. It let's me see if there's something I can aim for if I wanted to.

Event, time-gated, or limited Insignia's should be default hidden (or in a separate list) however yes.

I think every Insignia has a corresponding trophy. So maybe they could have a list in the trophies to see Insignia related ones. Then you could see exactly what was needed to get the Insignia.
  • ZurykZuryk
    Yeah, I think that makes sense. The titles are only shown if unlocked.

Is there a way to send off suggestions to the developers besides using the forums?