Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Do something about B4 dungeon runs Nexon!!!!!!!!!!

thdthd
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
in Suggestions and Feedback
There are so many scammers out there that scam people on B4 dungeon runs!!!!!!
B4 key is very rare. I turned in a couple hundreds of rusted keys, and only got 1 B4 key. This is a serious problem.
So many players are wanting to run B4 dungeon, but there are not enough B4 keys available.
Scammers are using this opportunity to scam on players. They advertise 'selling B4 Dungeon runs', and they just walk away when they receive payments from players.
This is very toxic, and this is getting worse and worse everyday.
You, Nexon, need to come up with an efficient plan to correct this problem.
I'm not asking you to penalize these scammers.
It would be nice if there are various ways of acquiring B4 keys.
Just think about it.

Comments

• remsrems
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Yeah I agree something has to be done about those b4 runs to implement a safer way for players to sell and buy runs from others without getting scammed out of.
  • thdthd
    rems wrote: »
    Yeah I agree something has to be done about those b4 runs to implement a safer way for players to sell and buy runs from others without getting scammed out of.

yes hun !!
  • PizzaBearPizzaBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,795
    How is this Nexon's problem? We're supposed to sink meso into B4 key and do the dungeon on our own. It's the sellers and buyers who try to cheat this system and create this problem on their own.
    ChernobyteSherri
  • thdthd
    PizzaBear wrote: »
    How is this Nexon's problem? We're supposed to sink meso into B4 key and do the dungeon on our own. It's the sellers and buyers who try to cheat this system and create this problem on their own.

Who said this is the nexon's problem? Are you on drugs?
    This is a suggestion board.
  • PizzaBearPizzaBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,795
    edited 10:19AM November 8, 2018
    thd wrote: »
    B4 key is very rare. I turned in a couple hundreds of rusted keys, and only got 1 B4 key. This is a serious problem.
    So many players are wanting to run B4 dungeon, but there are not enough B4 keys available.
    Scammers are using this opportunity to scam on players. They advertise 'selling B4 Dungeon runs', and they just walk away when they receive payments from players.

You said it. You didn't suggest anything.
  • thdthd
    thd wrote: »

You said it.

No I did not
  • DarrithDarrith
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,495

Have you ever done B4? You realize it has 4 arrows for 4 paths/players, and each has to go their separate way and pull their own lever?

Sure doesn’t sound like something you can do on your own to me. Not to mention B1 is solo when you enter, B4 is 4 player. Figure all that out.
  • Colt556Colt556
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    As Bear said, this is not Nexon's problem. Do your own due diligence as a player and stop buying from scammers. You wanted the easy way out. You wanted to just buy your way to power. Deal with the risks of that. Don't like it? Join a guild and do the runs with people you can trust.
    ChernobyteSherri
  • remsrems
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500

You made a post, bumped it twice and still no one will partake in it, now you're trying to hijack other's active posts to force your view onto other which is exactly what you're reproaching others to do!
    If people agreed with you or thought your post was worthwhile it would be more active.
    Take the hint.
    LOL
  • lillucariolillucario
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,895

You cannot enter the B4 dungeon without a minimum party of 4. The fact that whole guilds more often than not go without getting a key then when they do, they can only take 4 of their how many guildmates they have. It's a terrible system since the only other way to get gemstones is to solo B1 or from the gemstone chest from hard dungeons that again, more often than not just give you dust. Once you manage to get the right gemstone, you then have to pray you pass the 25% chance just to get to rank 2 gemstone which then lowers as it goes up. You cannot even sell these gemstones either so why they're so inaccessible is baffling to me. Not to mention the weekly dust you get is on an extremely low limit which the only way to offset it is to dismantle gemstones. How do you effectively get gemstones? Exactly.

For the unlucky they have no other choice generally but to buy runs. If they put in a system where x amount of B1 keys can turn into a B4 key, the market for them would still stay the same because then more people would be buying the rusted keys like they already are. Scammers will be scammers, that isn't the fault of Nexon I'll agree. The whole system of how B4 dungeon works and how to obtain the key is not the best and needs adjustments.
  • DarrithDarrith
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,495
    Colt556 wrote: »
    As Bear said, this is not Nexon's problem. Do your own due diligence as a player and stop buying from scammers. You wanted the easy way out. You wanted to just buy your way to power. Deal with the risks of that. Don't like it? Join a guild and do the runs with people you can trust.

You seem completely clueless as to how b4 works and how everyone needs them to start raiding, but why didn’t we think to simply ask for 15m in free runs/week and magically know who is a scammer and avoid them before we find out they’re a scammer. What a genius!
  • Tsukasa_HiiragiTsukasa_Hiiragi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    I got my first B4 key a few days ago, and immediately got harrassed in whispers to a point of logging off - I still actually even have the key >.> Never even ran the dungeon, and no clue what to do.