May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

South America need a help

BoloDeLimãoBoloDeLimão
MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
in Suggestions and Feedback
So good morning to everyone.
I'll introduce myself first.
My name is Bolo De Limão (Nick in the game)
I am a creator of the community "maple story 2 brazil (South america)"
and I can speak on behalf of 3,000 active players in the game that we are feeling lack of active moderation on the server.

On the North America server there are several participations of GameMasters, Joddy Squad (for the strammers) ...
While on the server South America we feel excluded, I would like to ask the nexon to take a position, after all, we are also players and creators of content.

We created a discord that currently has more than 2,000 people (outside the facebook groups, being one for the GLS ~ LGBT ~ Pride community that has been growing a lot with more than 1,200 members)
And we wanted Nexon's support with this ... I leave my message here.
https://discord.gg/htw6UvQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Então bom dia a todos.
Eu vou me apresentar primeiro.
Meu nome é Bolo De Limão (Nick no jogo)
Eu sou um criador da comunidade "maple story 2 brazil (South america)"
e eu posso falar em nome de 3.000 jogadores ativos no jogo que estamos sentindo falta de moderação ativa no servidor.

No servidor da América do Norte existem várias participações do GameMasters, Joddy Squad (para os strammers) ...
Enquanto no servidor América do Sul nos sentimos excluídos, eu gostaria de pedir ao Nexon para tomar uma posição, afinal, somos também jogadores e criadores de conteúdo.

Criamos um servidor no discórd que atualmente tem mais de 2.000 pessoas (fora dos grupos do facebook, sendo uma para a comunidade GLS ~ LGBT ~ Pride que tem crescido muito com mais de 1.200 membros)
E nós queríamos o apoio da Nexon com isso ... deixo minha mensagem aqui.
https://discord.gg/htw6UvQ
PorquinhoTeslatomicaSouki_dkYutta23082002TigrinhaIDreadVitalWaveUzagiand 2 others.

Comments

• PorquinhoPorquinho
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
  • ReinDarlingReinDarling
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 800
    It would be great! =^=
    BoloDeLimão
  • TeslatomicaTeslatomica
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    yee we need this, the community would increase a lot by keeping the game with active events
    BoloDeLimãoVitalWave
  • SoukiSouki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
  • LazzariLazzari
  • TigrinhaTigrinha
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
  • KoniiKonii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 985
    edited 10:06AM November 7, 2018
    Not going to call names but, besides the fact that a great part of your moderation was part of the exploit group during mushking, you have a fair point. I agree that we lack of Nexon's attention, including on report/investigation areas.
    Nyuuk1ngArurauneSapatonaRealTablisKoutazinhoInoriSANinfetamina
  • Nyuuk1ngNyuuk1ng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    "we are feeling lack of active moderation on the server."
    So.... why don't you recruit some moderators or something? Nexon has nothing to do with this fan made server. lol
    ChalaKoniiAppleMaple
  • YamiNoKaoYamiNoKao
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    That's true, it would be great if Nexon could be more active with us from South America with a support team or some sort of department for our server with GMs who could be always listening to the players and holding events and seeking ideas since we're as active as any other server, UP!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Isso é verdade, seria muito bom se a Nexon pudesse ser mais ativa conosco da América do Sul com uma equipe de suporte ou algum tipo de departamento para o nosso servidor com GMs que poderiam estar sempre escutando os jogadores e realizando eventos e buscando ideias já que somos ativos como qualquer outro servidor, UP!
    VitalWave
  • RobervalRoberval
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    edited 10:39AM November 7, 2018
    Hello everyone.

My name is Julia Gomes (IGN: Roberval) and I come here speaking as one of the creators of another South America community called "MapleStory 2 Brasil" to show our support to the cause (and also other issues such as meret costs that were mentioned). We agree that the server seems abandoned, with little to none interaction between the Maple Story 2 team and the player community. We often hear from our members that they'd like to have more oportunities to do so, such as those that occour on the North America servers(which involve normal players, content creators and GMs).

Our community exists since the beggining of the Road Trip, even before the first Closed Beta. Our discord server is this(currently with almost 1900 members):
    https://discord.gg/ycCRJwn

We also have a facebook group (which currently has almost 4300 members):
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/847274522035823/?ref=bookmarks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olá a todos.

Meu nome é Julia Gomes (IGN: Roberval) e venho aqui falar como um dos criadores de outra comunidade SA chamada "MapleStory 2 Brasil" pra mostrar nosso suporte a causa (e a outros problemas como o alto custo dos merets). Concordamos que o servidor parece abandonado, com pouca ou nenhuma interação entre a equipe do Maple Story 2 e a comunidade de jogadores. Muitas vezes ouvimos de nossos membros que eles gostariam de ter mais oportunidades para interagir, como aquelas que ocorrem nos servidores da América do Norte (que envolvem jogadores normais, criadores de conteúdo e GMs).

Nossa comunidade existe desde o começo da Road Trip , antes do primeiro Close Beta. Nosso server no Discord é (atualmente com quase 1900 membros):
    https://discord.gg/ycCRJwn

Nos também temos um grupo no Facebook (atualmente com quase 4300 membros):
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/847274522035823/?ref=bookmarks
    AppleMapleGrade
  • NinfetaminaNinfetamina
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,020
    I do not remember voting for anyone to represent me or represent the Brazilian community of MapleStory 2

Do you speak for "3,000 active players" just because you are the administrator of a discord with 2,000 people? Well, I'm sorry to inform you that this is the first time I see this discord, because I'm part of another that has almost the same totality of people and there I do not see anyone claiming to be the server's voice.

I believe we have more appropriate causes to claim, such as a fair price for cash (merets) based on our economic context.

The topic is valid, but I had the impression that its creation was based on self-promotion.
    RobervalGradeChalaKoniiKoutazinhoRealTablisAppleMapleAruraune
  • Mroz123Mroz123
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 495
    Let's be realistic here. North americans are buying mesos, south americans don't.
  • RealTablisRealTablis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
    edited 10:34AM November 7, 2018
    I really think that Nexon should give South America server a little bit more atention, this has been a question of mine for a long time now (since a lot of streamers in other regions got joddy squad) will South America content creators not be able to join joddy squad? language cannot be a barrier anymore.

For what I know, for now, there is 2 discord/facebook community + myself interested in Joddy Squad on South America Server, and all of those are doing a great job on create content for the community and helping new and old players on South America Server. I think that these 3 deserve to be part of the Joddy Squad, or at least be avaluated for that.
    We want to be more recognized like all the other english speaker regions are!

My question is, will you give a chance for South America content creators become a member of Joddy Squad?
    How will you avaliate who will get pick?

Like Bolo De Limão did, I'm also interested in becoming a joddy squad member
    My name is Tablis and I'm a content creator on Maple Story 2 with more than 8.000 subscribers and more than 1.900 followers on twitch, my Maple Story 2 videos has passed 200.000 views together.
    My youtube
    My Twitch

I appretiate all the great job nexon has been doing with the game, in my opinion this is by far the best launch and care with a game that i've seen so far, I truly believe this.
    Grimmreaper
  • RealTablisRealTablis
    edited 10:50AM November 7, 2018
    Mroz123 wrote: »
    Let's be realistic here. North americans are buying mesos, south americans don't.

So are north americans buying mesos? That is not against the rules? Or maybe you mean merets?
  • Amelia20Amelia20
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 470
    I felt exactly the same when I played in SA, now I play in NA for connection issues in the SA server, even so let me tell you that you do not miss anything NA is full of bots and the community speaks mainly English, I felt more comfortable in SA although they say that it was abandoned because it was easier for me to find people to do things but it was not possible for me to continue with the issue of latency, in fact a server like SA should never exist and I think I did more harm than good when dividing the Latin American community, but of course there is the problem of connectivity.
  • IDreadIDread
  • BoloDeLimãoBoloDeLimão
    Nyuuk1ng wrote: »
    "we are feeling lack of active moderation on the server."
    So.... why don't you recruit some moderators or something? Nexon has nothing to do with this fan made server. lol

Eu vou recrutar gm? wtf
  • BoloDeLimãoBoloDeLimão
    RealTablis wrote: »
    I really think that Nexon should give South America server a little bit more atention, this has been a question of mine for a long time now (since a lot of streamers in other regions got joddy squad) will South America content creators not be able to join joddy squad? language cannot be a barrier anymore.

For what I know, for now, there is 2 discord/facebook community + myself interested in Joddy Squad on South America Server, and all of those are doing a great job on create content for the community and helping new and old players on South America Server. I think that these 3 deserve to be part of the Joddy Squad, or at least be avaluated for that.

My question is, will you give a chance for South America content creators become a member of Joddy Squad?

My name is Tablis and I'm a content creator on Maple Story 2 with more than 8.000 subscribers and more than 1.900 followers on twitch, my Maple Story 2 videos has passed 200.000 views together.
    My youtube
    My Twitch

I appretiate all the great job nexon has been doing with the game, in my opinion this is by far the best launch and care with a game that i've seen so far, I truly believe this.

Eu nao sei se a sua pergunta foi voltada a mim...
  • BoloDeLimãoBoloDeLimão
    I do not remember voting for anyone to represent me or represent the Brazilian community of MapleStory 2

Do you speak for "3,000 active players" just because you are the administrator of a discord with 2,000 people? Well, I'm sorry to inform you that this is the first time I see this discord, because I'm part of another that has almost the same totality of people and there I do not see anyone claiming to be the server's voice.

I believe we have more appropriate causes to claim, such as a fair price for cash (merets) based on our economic context.

The topic is valid, but I had the impression that its creation was based on self-promotion.

Mas eu nao to falando para virar CM ou GM, em nenhum momento eu falei isso
    eu to falando para a Nexon fazer eventos aqui no Brasil ou coisas do genero
    O.o
    Eu só to falando q pelo oq eu falo com TODOS do meu discord, todos confirmam a ideia....
  • RealTablisRealTablis
    RealTablis wrote: »

My youtube
    My Twitch

Eu nao sei se a sua pergunta foi voltada a mim...

Nope, my question is for Nexon, I would like to know if joddy squad will work for SA and how it will work.
    It is not fair that other regions have that and we dont.