Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Maple Wheel

Comments

• ZintackZintack
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,520
    DracoKami wrote: »
    AliceWhat wrote: »
    Well, after reading these comments I'm only now realizing that it's actually hard to get. I always spend all my coins on mapleopoly, and only do spins when I have 1 or 2 left, that is not enough to roll on the board. Still, I got the leaf mount, I think it was like 15 spins altogether.

The magic of RNG haha, I know people who got it within their first couple spins. Took me around 250 myself.

Same! All of my friends were like “I got mine in 10 spins” -3-
    I did all board first then the wheel because I wanted the outfit more since I had the ducky fan which is basically the same thing as the maple leaf. Tbh, I only really needed the mount because I really wanted the insignia!

• AxisOfAnarchyAxisOfAnarchy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    I don't mind the slime items since they're able to be dyed. I have a Jade set and I'm working on a black set to go with it. I'm going to be working on other colors as I get more pieces.

I get the feeling, though, that since I started to play late that I won't be able to get the maple leaf mount as I'm only just now finishing up Mapleopoly. ;.;
    Zintack
  • SnoogemSnoogem
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,990
    Currently sitting on 350 spins with 2 days left, just wished they implemented pseudo-rng for the whole thing.
    I only missed a day of my coins >_>
    Zintack
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,900
    My friend got maple mount in 1 spin,i was the one clicking the button at his computer.
    It took me like 300
    :^)
  • JazipcJazipc
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,110
    Ok... so now that I have nearly 10 of each item, what now? (o_O)
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,900
    Jazipc wrote: »
    Ok... so now that I have nearly 10 of each item, what now? (o_O)

next is 11 of each item,basic math m8