Learn everything about the Guilded Glory update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45646/

Maple Wheel

Comments

• ZintackZintack
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,520
    DracoKami wrote: »
    AliceWhat wrote: »
    Well, after reading these comments I'm only now realizing that it's actually hard to get. I always spend all my coins on mapleopoly, and only do spins when I have 1 or 2 left, that is not enough to roll on the board. Still, I got the leaf mount, I think it was like 15 spins altogether.

The magic of RNG haha, I know people who got it within their first couple spins. Took me around 250 myself.

Same! All of my friends were like “I got mine in 10 spins” -3-
    I did all board first then the wheel because I wanted the outfit more since I had the ducky fan which is basically the same thing as the maple leaf. Tbh, I only really needed the mount because I really wanted the insignia!

• AxisOfAnarchyAxisOfAnarchy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    I don't mind the slime items since they're able to be dyed. I have a Jade set and I'm working on a black set to go with it. I'm going to be working on other colors as I get more pieces.

I get the feeling, though, that since I started to play late that I won't be able to get the maple leaf mount as I'm only just now finishing up Mapleopoly. ;.;
    Zintack
  • SnoogemSnoogem
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,990
    Currently sitting on 350 spins with 2 days left, just wished they implemented pseudo-rng for the whole thing.
    I only missed a day of my coins >_>
    Zintack
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,900
    My friend got maple mount in 1 spin,i was the one clicking the button at his computer.
    It took me like 300
    :^)
  • JazipcJazipc
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,110
    Ok... so now that I have nearly 10 of each item, what now? (o_O)
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,900
    Jazipc wrote: »
    Ok... so now that I have nearly 10 of each item, what now? (o_O)

next is 11 of each item,basic math m8