Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

DO poeple actually buy weapon and armor boxes ??

thdthd
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
in General Chat
those blue waepons and armors/accessories from smithing and handicrafts, you see them on black market for shcoking prices
do people actually buy those????????????????????????????

Comments

• AcheronsAcherons
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 975
    Yes, because they have a chance for the item to have PIERCING
  • YitzhakYitzhak
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    who knows... some said the accessories are better for some classes but I have no clue, probably those are people who needs gears for 2100?
  • thdthd
    edited 8:49PM November 5, 2018
    What Im trying to find out is if craftable items from smithing and handicrafts are worth selling at this point. I can't predict the supply and demand trend for those items because there aren't too many of them in the black market and prices of those items are just off the chart.
  • thdthd
    Acherons wrote: »
    Yes, because they have a chance for the item to have PIERCING

You think I dont know that???
    Why would people buy them at ridiculous prices? or who knows, none of them are ever being sold.
  • KewkkyKewkky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,235
    Yep, people do actually buy those for ridiculous prices. Having an accessory with like 3.5% piercing and a great secondary stat is worth the money. The alternative is crafting it yourself, which could take aaaaages.
  • MareSEphemeralMareSEphemeral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,780
    Very limited supply and if you get lucky with a piece with a high amount of piercing, that alone will net you a huge profit, so there are people that will gamble on them.
  • thdthd
    Kewkky wrote: »
    Yep, people do actually buy those for ridiculous prices. Having an accessory with like 3.5% piercing and a great secondary stat is worth the money. The alternative is crafting it yourself, which could take aaaaages.

So, what prices would you sell each piece for?? ring, necklace, belt, armors, etc.
    Would ring be more expensive than necklace, or would belt be more expensive than ring?
    I mean, if we are talking about savagery types for all accessories.
    Shouldn't all savagery accessory boxes be the same price?
    I just don't understand why certain piece are way more expensive than the others...
  • MareSEphemeralMareSEphemeral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,780
    edited 9:52PM November 5, 2018
    thd wrote: »
    Kewkky wrote: »

So, what prices would you sell each piece for?? ring, necklace, belt, armors, etc.
    Would ring be more expensive than necklace, or would belt be more expensive than ring?
    I mean, if we are talking about savagery types for all accessories.
    Shouldn't all savagery accessory boxes be the same price?
    I just don't understand why certain piece are way more expensive than the others...

Belts and capes will always be the most expensive, followed by rings, earrings, and pendants. Reason for this is that savagery ring/earring/pendant fragments are common in normal dungeons and are transferable to your other characters, while capes and belts aren't as common.

Earrings boxes are expensive at the moment because people are just now getting their life skill mastery levels high enough to make them, so there's very little of them available. But I really can't imagine that the earring boxes will sustain that price because people can just as easily make Tronix alts and farm tons of savagery earrings that they can transfer to their other characters.

As for how much to sell them for, just look up the item in BM and see how much others are selling it for and copy them.
  • YitzhakYitzhak
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    edited 10:01PM November 5, 2018
    the funny thing is that I had enough skills to sell it but never knew its worth it... thanks for the info tho ^^

gonna sell 1box of each type few k's lower then BM, to see if worth it.