Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

lvl 50 gear concern

ToeToe
Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
in Knight
Hi guys,

i just reached lvl 50, want to gear proper :) seems the gear on market are expensive and like to know what's the best buy option pls.
- Sword... Cruelty LS vs Verrekants LS ?
- Shield... forgotten shield or frost fang guard ?
- i noticed choices for both weap and armor... choices are break down to: with bonus attribute... or none
So, which do you use and choose to ++ ? .... the one with bonus attribute... or none ?

Thanks thanks :)

Comments

• KyuukeiKyuukei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,095
    Just get to GS 2100 so you can run hard dungeons like firedragon. These epics are characterbound but you get them often and from +10 on+11 you will have to sacrifice weapons to upgrade yours. So items from the market would be too expensive
    Toe
  • ToeToe
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Kyuukei wrote: »
    Just get to GS 2100 so you can run hard dungeons like firedragon. These epics are characterbound but you get them often and from +10 on+11 you will have to sacrifice weapons to upgrade yours. So items from the market would be too expensive

Thanks for the reply.
    If i understand correctly.... i need to get to 2100 GS.. ++ my weapons.... then better to just farm them lvl 50 epics...
    at lvl 50, i am more problematic on Pets now LOL... anyways, thanks again :)
  • KyuukeiKyuukei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,095
    Getting an epic weapon could easily help for reaching the desired 2100. But it will get replaced quickly. Some people are cheesing the gearscore. For example priest with the normal weapon but a dagger as offhand. Because codex doesn't give gearscore. Queue for it and swap weapons back inside. With double loot you will get your epics in hard dungeons quickly (maybe some pets too if you are lucky).
    By then you will have to take a look for a weapon with the right substats. Could carry through FD but sadly am on european server
    Toe