Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Looking for housing buddies!

PosePose
MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
edited 8:10AM May 2, 2018 in General Chat
Hello!

I was wondering if any of y'all would like to link houses with mine in the future! I'd love to be able to showcase your houses!
QuaitheKlamLakridsPandaStarkMapleBoy

Comments

• KlamLakridsKlamLakrids
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,425
    hey
    can you please explain the link house feature to me?
    DanDK
  • PosePose
    edited 8:17AM May 2, 2018
    You can set portals in your home which allows you to link multiple houses. I can set it so a portal in my house transports you to my friends house.
    DualToothBrushesYe4
  • KlamLakridsKlamLakrids
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,425
    ahh that's pretty cool
    I don't know how cool my house would end up looking, but i wouldn't mind having it linked up ;)
    Idk when i'll be in the game yet tho
    Pose
  • PosePose
    Awesome! Just pm me here and I'll whisper you when I'm in game.
    KlamLakrids
  • HappyButtSlappyHappyButtSlappy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Ohh, I didn't know this was a thing! I wouldn't mind doing that. My house might look like crap, but that's alright! Mi case es su casa!
    Pose
  • QuaitheQuaithe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,510
    edited 8:21AM May 2, 2018
    I think its only available in guilds but they(nexon) will elaborate of that later~~
    Keep your fingers crossed!
    DanDK
  • PosePose
    Quaithe wrote: »
    I think its only available in guilds but they(nexon) will elaborate of that later~~
    Keep your fingers crossed!

In kms2 and cms2 I was able to link my portal to my friends house despite not being in the same guild. I believe it should work xD.
    DanDK
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    I think it would be fun to make a community of people who are interested in investing time into house decoration and link their houses for an easier access. Count me in ^^
    PoseZerolio
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Well, why not? Though I think it'll easily get out of hand because you'll inevitably just have the entire MS community linked together, right?
    Are there any restrictions (except for the cost per portal) or does it actually work like that in kms2/cms2?
    Pose
  • asyouwishhasyouwishh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,150
    You should have similar themes with your roommates..
  • PosePose
    DanDK wrote: »
    Well, why not? Though I think it'll easily get out of hand because you'll inevitably just have the entire MS community linked together, right?
    Are there any restrictions (except for the cost per portal) or does it actually work like that in kms2/cms2?

I know a kms2 friend that linked over 20 different houses from his house. The only limitation is setting each portal to a different house. Id really like to link houses together and maybe have a good housing community.
  • Pokemonher0Pokemonher0
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,120
    @Pose Link me up~! I will be buying a house with friends since we're all interested in the music system. We're aiming for the bigger plots! Hope you'll link with us~!
    Pose
  • saipandasaipanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    I think this is an amazing idea! Count me in for sure. This seems like a good way to have a nice little community.
    Pose
  • ZerolioZerolio
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,915
    Housing community! :D I always loved to have housing in a mmorpg and the one in ms2 looks pretty cool! I would also love to join this community so you can count on me too!
    Pose
  • PosePose
    Definitely! Whisper me so I can message ya'll my IGN when the official game launches. I'll buddy up and make groups using the club feature. Looking forward to seeing what you make!
    Zerolio
  • midnightmayonakamidnightmayonaka
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 665
    Not entirely on topic but I found one of your houses, and it was specifically the Maple Police station XD I was wondering what your inspiration for that was!
  • PosePose
    Not entirely on topic but I found one of your houses, and it was specifically the Maple Police station XD I was wondering what your inspiration for that was!

Oh xD, the person that requested the house was named "Police" and he asked for police station themed home ^^.
  • LeilafiLeilafi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 935
    I'll link houses with someone. My home isn't the best but it's cute and feels like home.
  • AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,740