Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

Bots sending Friend Equests

HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
in General Chat
Anyone else getting these? i have some now and its forced me to block friend invites now. I have actually had a total of 5. the second pic is requests 4 and 5. :(
c1ea11076f8fb96f143cb7d813b0d908.png

cc2f8dad486f289ddb23cd3b28af0f1e.png

Comments

• LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 685
    I have the same problem. Keep thinking that someone actually wants to be friends with me but then i open the friends tab only to be introduced to this false hope :C
    HyperDreamerZarozian
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    edited 11:00PM November 3, 2018
    Im only going o renable it if someone comes right up to me ans asks to be friends. that or they can tell me through discord.

Ive also submited a ticket to nexon about this

ALSO i dread going to Tria
  • ZarozianZarozian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    I have the same problem. Keep thinking that someone actually wants to be friends with me but then i open the friends tab only to be introduced to this false hope :C

Oh you poor baby. If you’re on NA-East I will be your friend. ;D
    OneConfusedMilletian
  • DragonicWolfDragonicWolf
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,320
    Im trying to figure out a way to report these but when i right click, nothing shows up. When i accept request then right click, nothing shows up.
    HyperDreamer
  • LeilafiLeilafi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 935
    I'm too shy to ask to be friends, myself......
    I can't even make parties easily, or lead one or advertise for a party.... x . x
    HyperDreamerOneConfusedMilletian
  • HyperDreamerHyperDreamer
    Im trying to figure out a way to report these but when i right click, nothing shows up. When i accept request then right click, nothing shows up.

I managed to accept then right clicked and selected report. But to make sure I submitted a tick.
    Leilafi wrote: »
    I'm too shy to ask to be friends, myself......
    I can't even make parties easily, or lead one or advertise for a party.... x . x

And the bot situation doesn’t make it easier. I actually know exactly how you feel, but I try and push myself out of my comfort zone but leading an almost full guild now lol
    Also I have a close friend who pushes me into uncomfortable situations to try and get me over my shyness. It’s helped lol
    OneConfusedMilletian