Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

★Jade's Wardrobe★ [Update.10.30] CONTESTS! PRIZES!

Comments

• SateraSatera
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    FadingJade wrote: »
    ★UPDATE★

Hello friends! It's been a busy week! I was trying to finish up commissions at the same time of trying to find the time to actually play the game now that it's officially launched! How is everyone enjoying the game so far? I'm having lots of fun. Anyways! Here are a few of my more recent commissions!
    0YbPs4X.png
    kj9HdUR.png

@Defraglife @Pretty @Jellie @Satera Commissions are currently closed until I can finish up the ones I got now! They will be open again next Week! Please keep an eye out here and on social media for how to submit a commission and when they're available! I take commissions from all servers! <3

@Meidogaru @Aie Thank you both! <3 That mean's a whole lot!!!

Thank you, I will be waiting, love your work. So nice !
    FadingJade
  • PricklyPlumPricklyPlum
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 735
    Thank you so much for the tutorial, I really needed a mentor for this <3 all that work is so impressive too! Shame I'm on EU ;-;
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,905
    edited 10:12AM October 19, 2018
    ★UPDATE★

Hello everyone! I've been having lots of fun streaming UGC for everyone and finally finished up my Commission's list! Commissions will be opened soon so stay tuned!!!

Here is my latest outfit, Aran the Polearm Hero from Maplestory! Aran is my favourite class to play in Maplestory, and my favourite hero too! I'm excited to make the rest of the heroes too! I've got Phantom and Aran... Who should I make next?
    fF14Rm8.png

Note
    I've been having some issues with people stealing my outfits and uploading them as their own on the meret shop! Please. Please, if you see one of my items up on the shop that isn't posted by FadingJade, report it and let me know! We have to work as a community to create a safe and healthy place where artists can enjoy sharing their work! Thank you!
  • AskaLanglyAskaLangly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    ...that isn't posted by you, when I can't search for you. NA West? Yeah, nope, not coming up.
    GxBpWRr.png
  • CatAlleyCatAlley
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    I'm really loving these outfits, they look so cute or cool! I love that they are letting artists share their talents with the rest of us.

• FusionistFusionist
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,760
    I need to get as good as you are at UGC, your work is amazing :D
  • AllocAlloc
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    edited 9:10AM October 28, 2018
    Wow, those are amazing! Too bad I'm on SA server :(
    Are those designs up for sale ?

Added you on discord: GustavoRGG#9679
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★BIG UPDATE★

Hello everyone! It's a bit of a bigger update today! First off! It's almost Halloween! Exciting! I got a busy week of dressing up and eating candy. Haha. But for the real update.

I have gone about updating how I take commissions! As well as opening up an importing service for other servers outside of NA-West! Please read over the main post for more information and how to submit requests for both those things. There are two forms open, so please read them carefully when you submit your requests! It will take me a little bit to read through your submissions but I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can! It's gonna be a pretty busy week.

Other News: Heres some outfits I've done recently, Evan from Maplestory and an original design for Halloween, Sickly Sweet!
    3hBXbdI.png
    4Pl8G25.png

@PricklyPlum @Alloc Check out my new Importing Service on the main post! If theres outfits you would like on your servers, fill out the form and I can get back to you on fees!

@AskaLangly Be sure to favourite my Character FadingJade on the Design shop to be updated with all my outfits. Sadly I'm unable to change tags when items are already posted so the best way is to look for my items and favourite using the ★ button. You can see a list of my items on the front page of my thread!
    Alloc
  • AllocAlloc
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    ★BIG UPDATE★

Hello everyone! It's a bit of a bigger update today! First off! It's almost Halloween! Exciting! I got a busy week of dressing up and eating candy. Haha. But for the real update.

I have gone about updating how I take commissions! As well as opening up an importing service for other servers outside of NA-West! Please read over the main post for more information and how to submit requests for both those things. There are two forms open, so please read them carefully when you submit your requests! It will take me a little bit to read through your submissions but I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I can! It's gonna be a pretty busy week.

Other News: Heres some outfits I've done recently, Evan from Maplestory and an original design for Halloween, Sickly Sweet!
    3hBXbdI.png
    4Pl8G25.png

@PricklyPlum @Alloc Check out my new Importing Service on the main post! If theres outfits you would like on your servers, fill out the form and I can get back to you on fees!

@AskaLangly Be sure to favourite my Character FadingJade on the Design shop to be updated with all my outfits. Sadly I'm unable to change tags when items are already posted so the best way is to look for my items and favourite using the ★ button. You can see a list of my items on the front page of my thread!

Sent you the form, but I would also like to request an exclusive UCG. Where can we talk about that ?
  • YlloYllo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    hey FadingJade is it posible to make tails for ms2 my considerd commission have one. :)
  • VerdantVerdant
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Just out of curiosity, what skin color did you use for the Aran Set? I'm asking because I'm planning on changing to match it, but since it's not on NA East yet, I have no in game reference...
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

Long time no see! It's been so busy with work and commissions and streaming I havent gotten the chance to update my thread! Here we are again! I completed three new commissions in the time being! A Ragnarok Online outfit, Vanellope from Wreak it Ralph, and an original outfit! Check them out!

In the meantime, I will be making a new tutorial this weekend on UGC! Let me know any questions or tips you think I should put in this new tutorial that I haven't put in the others! My UGC Importing is also in full swing, feel free to submit that form if you have any outfits you'd like for your server. <3 <3 <3
    QHcYI8K.png
    ekqMfmr.png
    U7l7SI4.png
  • ShirabelShirabel
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Hey, sorry to bug you.. but is there anything you do to optimize the look of your items in game? Once submitted the quality seems to drop and I have no clue how to combat that.. x_x one of my outfits ended up just looking like trash after I submitted it and it really makes me afraid to submit anything else at risk of wasting money or vouchers..
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    edited 8:39PM January 11, 2019
    ★BIG UPDATE★

Hello Everyone! It's been a while since I posted here, huh? Well! I haven't been gone, just very busy over the winter holidays and now the new year. Of course I stream every week making UGC So make sure to tune in at FadingJade on Twitch!

But besides that, we've got ourselves a bigger update today, three very detailed commissions I've done! They are some of more difficult commissions i've done in a while, so I hope you enjoy! And on top of those, I still got some to do. Commissions are open mind you! So submit yourself a form if you are interested. I have also opened importing to other servers of items I've already made! So use that form if you are looking for a certain piece on your server!
    sxogfFL.png
    JPiczhw.png
    6yLQriO.png

I have also made a new UGC Tip Video for people interested! Go take a look. If you missed out on any of my other videos, they are up on the front page of this thread.

Thank you very much for all the commissions and love and views since the beginning of MS2's global release. It means so much to me, and I love seeing all the amazing work everyone else does! <3 <3 <3

@Shirabel I apologize for not replying earlier, but for your problem: All textures in MS2 get scaled down to 512px. No matter what it looks like with whatever size you are previewing in game, there will be compression when it converts it into files for the game. But another thing to note is, this loss of quality generally happens when you are working on larger items like Coats and dresses, because the space you are painting on is again: only 512px in size. Compared to making a pair of gloves, it gets the same amount of space despite taking up a much smaller space of the character. The only way you could avoid this compression is make sure you see what 512px looks like with your texture and limit the detail on larger items like coats and dresses so the compression doesnt muck up your amazing art!
    Marpe
  • MarpeMarpe
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 990
    ★BIG UPDATE★

Hello Everyone! It's been a while since I posted here, huh? Well! I haven't been gone, just very busy over the winter holidays and now the new year. Of course I stream every week making UGC So make sure to tune in at FadingJade on Twitch!

But besides that, we've got ourselves a bigger update today, three very detailed commissions I've done! They are some of more difficult commissions i've done in a while, so I hope you enjoy! And on top of those, I still got some to do. Commissions are open mind you! So submit yourself a form if you are interested. I have also opened importing to other servers of items I've already made! So use that form if you are looking for a certain piece on your server!
    sxogfFL.png
    JPiczhw.png
    6yLQriO.png

I have also made a new UGC Tip Video for people interested! Go take a look. If you missed out on any of my other videos, they are up on the front page of this thread.

Thank you very much for all the commissions and love and views since the beginning of MS2's global release. It means so much to me, and I love seeing all the amazing work everyone else does! <3 <3 <3

@Shirabel I apologize for not replying earlier, but for your problem: All textures in MS2 get scaled down to 512px. No matter what it looks like with whatever size you are previewing in game, there will be compression when it converts it into files for the game. But another thing to note is, this loss of quality generally happens when you are working on larger items like Coats and dresses, because the space you are painting on is again: only 512px in size. Compared to making a pair of gloves, it gets the same amount of space despite taking up a much smaller space of the character. The only way you could avoid this compression is make sure you see what 512px looks like with your texture and limit the detail on larger items like coats and dresses so the compression doesnt muck up your amazing art!

Love your videos! Keep em coming <3
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

Hello again everyone! I finally completed my long list of commissions since the launch of MS2! It sure has been a journey! I've had so much fun creating outfits and designs for everyone and getting to show everyone my art. The latest pieces are below! I got to work on my personal project of making all of MS1's heroes too. Only two more heroes to go!
    2BozS3d.png
    sWhZ1f0.png
    TwSK0Pp.png

As for commissions! They are open! If you would like a commission like the ones above, submit your commission request through my form and I will get back to you!

There is lots more to do and even more to make, so stay tuned for more UGC, Tutorials and soon... Events with Prizes!
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    LTTu7gi.jpg

The amount of creativity MS2’s community has shown throughout the year is amazing! With all the fun ways to design, create and play, we need to show off that talent! I will be holding a talent show for all creative maplers out there!

This contest will have two winners!
    First Place: A Custom UGC Commission by FadingJade (Details to be discussed with the winner) OR $10 NX!
    Runner Up: $10 NX!

★How to Participate!★
    Take screenshots, videos, gifs and more of your creative masterpiece! It could be a new outfit you've created, an awesome home build, music you've made, and more! Feel free to be as creative as you want to be. Lets see everyone's fantastic talents!

The theme of the talent show is... CELEBRATION!

Each submission will be judged on Three categories! Creativity, Execution, and ~WOW~ Factor!

Submit your entry HERE!!!

★RULES★
    1. All Submissions must be something you have created yourself, STEALING will not be tolerated whatsoever, and will result in immediate disqualification
    2. Submissions may be requested to show evidence that you created it yourself, if you do not accept you will also be disqualified.
    3. Submissions must all be taken IN-GAME on the Global MS2 Servers, you are welcome to edit your submissions with art and video programs.
    4. Item UGC Submissions must have textures created by YOURSELF
    5. Music submissions are encouraged to be original pieces.
    6. Housing submissions must be your own creations.
    7. Submissions may be image or video under 10mb
    8. Offensive material will be disqualified
    9. Be as creative as you like with your entry!
    10. Have fun!