During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Truth Check! How many ALTs you got?

Mochachino0Mochachino0
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
edited 5:54AM November 1, 2018 in General Chat
I have to say, I take my hat and have real respect for anyone who can handle more than 3. I have 2 @ level 60 and I am trying to do a 3rd one - I cant do it... I LOVE this game, i really do. But I cant handle more than 3 characters.

P.S. I know we cant create 11 characters per account, the question been asked is overall.
  1. How many ALTS you got, since the release of Maplestory 2 ?31 votes
    1. One - "I love only mine"
       32% (10 votes)
    2. Three - "Well, they say 3's are a company"
       23% (7 votes)
    3. Five - "I can really multitask"
       35% (11 votes)
    4. Ten - "I am a pro at this, I got all this..."
       6% (2 votes)
    5. Over 11 - "Guilty..."
       3% (1 vote)

Comments

• AnomaletixAnomaletix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 905
    I made a berserker, runeblader, and heavy gunner. I just have them there if im just bored. But, they just sit there, while I play thief. None of them are even above level 12, mostly because of laziness.
    Mochachino0
  • cutiebotcutiebot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,405
    my main is a wizard at 4.2gs, my second is a priest at 3.4gs...and right now i'm levelling an assassin to 60 (lvl16) and i have a runeblader at level 37 before i decided to use assassin as my third alt lmao
    Mochachino0
  • SaranethSaraneth
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,995
    edited 4:07AM November 1, 2018
    Only play one character. I have never been able to play alts in any game. 10 minutes into them and I miss my main too much.
    Also when I have more than one max character, and I have to choose which one to play I often find myself being unable to so instead don't play at all.

I love this game too much to do that to myself so I will be sticking to my one. I have tried several classes to 30 before I picked to make sure I will enjoy the one I ended up choosing for the long term.

I am still a noob. My main I ended up picking is a Berserker. I just hit 2100GS an hour ago but I am loving every minute of playing it.
    Mochachino0OneConfusedMilletian
  • CryonomicCryonomic
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,295
    I have one main character and one alt. Sin as main and Zerk the alt. From what I can tell is that they both take tons of time to do the daily quests, gathering and dungeons. I thought about starting a second alt but that would not be doable for me although the characters are already in place and ready to start with. I still want to have some fun playing the game and not devote my whole life for it.
    Mochachino0
  • HauvenHauven
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    Accounts or characters? I assume you mean characters. I currently have two characters (a runeblade and a priest) and I find that's the maximum I can currently cope with on a daily basis. I don't even do gathering and crafting on both characters (just one of them), I just do my daily missions, dungeons, and such.
    Mochachino0
  • SkitsSkits
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 490
    I have 5, 4 of them run hardmode dungeons and 1 I dont care to bring to hardmode. Making additional Archer to Hardmode to increase the chances of getting a decent stat bow.. One of my Archers will get the double Piecring bow :D
    Mochachino0
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    Skits wrote: »
    I have 5, 4 of them run hardmode dungeons and 1 I dont care to bring to hardmode. Making additional Archer to Hardmode to increase the chances of getting a decent stat bow.. One of my Archers will get the double Piecring bow :D

5 ... bravo!
    Skits
  • ZintackZintack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,520
    edited 5:35AM November 1, 2018
    I currently have 7? characters with 4 of them at level 50 and the rest at 10-20. I really want to unlock the color (pure white?) that requires 8... but I think rune blader doesn’t count -3- so I’m going to have to get 9 total to 50. Personally, I don’t like or enjoy leveling other characters but I do enjoy learning how other classes work. On top of that, I only chose to level them through storyline for all the vouchers and stuff and it’s so boring to me after doing it so many times in CBT1-2-Release. I’m usually just playing on my main wizard though because I have a time crunch so I can barely finish 1 characters dailies ‘^’

*I think last time I checked I could only unlock 9 characters total? So the poll is a bit off? - can correct me if I’m wrong P:
    Mochachino0
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    Zintack wrote: »
    I currently have 7? characters with 4 of them at level 50 and the rest at 10-20. I really want to unlock the color (pure white?) that requires 8... but I think rune blader doesn’t count -3- so I’m going to have to get 9 total to 50. Personally, I don’t like or enjoy leveling other characters but I do enjoy learning how other classes work. On top of that, I only chose to level them through storyline for all the vouchers and stuff and it’s so boring to me after doing it so many times in CBT1-2-Release. I’m usually just playing on my main wizard though because I have a time crunch so I can barely finish 1 characters dailies ‘^’

*I think last time I checked I could only unlock 9 characters total? So the poll is a bit off? - can correct me if I’m wrong P:

You are right my poll is completely off.. I was think more of a larger picture. In total sort to speak.
    Zintack