Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

i got to level 50 a few hours ago

AnomaletixAnomaletix
MapleStory 2 Rep: 905
in General Chat
im really happy rn

now its time for my thief to get to level 60 woot

i dont know how to post a picture
Kewkky

Comments

• teafanteafan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    congrats on your lvl 50! I hope it is just 1 of many goals you reach ^_^
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,900
    Just wait when you realize you gotta do that 8 times,deleting 2 level 50 just to get one color unlock :^)
    But gz,that is one bot "less" in dungeon que
  • AnomaletixAnomaletix
    i never saw any bots when i did dungeons pre-level 50

• DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    Anomaletix wrote: »

There is nothing worth farming in any of the pre-50 dungeons, they're basically dead thanks to Nexon's amazing mechanics design that favours repeating the same level 50 dungeons day after day instead of utilizing the great creativity that went into many of the old map/dungeon designs
  • AnomaletixAnomaletix
    DanDK wrote: »
    Anomaletix wrote: »

There is nothing worth farming in any of the pre-50 dungeons, they're basically dead thanks to Nexon's amazing mechanics design that favours repeating the same level 50 dungeons day after day instead of utilizing the great creativity that went into many of the old map/dungeon designs

This is kinda true. The only thing I kind of liked was in some of them the design looked good imo.
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
    Just wait when you realize you gotta do that 8 times,deleting 2 level 50 just to get one color unlock :^)

hold... what do you mean - deleting 2 level 50? Do not tell me there is a Trophy earned like that?
  • CryonomicCryonomic
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,295

hold... what do you mean - deleting 2 level 50? Do not tell me there is a Trophy earned like that?

You get a trophy by leveling 8 different classes to lvl 50.