May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Fix bots in dungeons ASAP

Mapler22222Mapler22222
MapleStory 2 Rep: 675
in General Chat
Its very hard for me to find a game without a single bot on it in level 50 dungeons, I leave then I try another party in which there are more bots and so on in an infinite loop, there is no sense in soloing it or 2vboss because it takes a lot of time

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,220
    Report them, and party up with a rare species known as friends for now.
    UminoKorasuMeso_ManGrizzly_Tank
  • FriagneFriagne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    How about you give a suggestion or idea instead of yelling 'fix it' and assuming they have some magic means of stopping all bots ever?
    UminoKorasuKhalykGrizzly_Tank
  • LimeCodeLimeCode
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 900
    Yeah usually 2 bots atleast per dungeon.
    Friagne wrote: »
    How about you give a suggestion or idea instead of yelling 'fix it' and assuming they have some magic means of stopping all bots ever?

They could start by limiting healer to 1 per dungeon. That way you dont get 3 bots. Since healer seems to need a rework so its not so easily exploited by botters. You can't stop bots but you can stop them from ruining other players game experience.
  • HauvenHauven
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    If it's just one bot I usually let the dungeon play out and then kick them just before the end. Time wasted for the bot.
  • Mapler22222Mapler22222
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 675
    Friagne wrote: »

how about giving a construvtive critic with an example? ktb
  • FriagneFriagne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    Speak English. Also I don't need to criticize it. Its fine right now. You'd have to do something drastic thats not possible for them.
  • OnlyPositiveVibesOnlyPositiveVibes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    Yeah, maybe try partying up with some people who aren't bots, e.g, use the 'Party Finder' or ask people in chat if they'd like to do a dungeon instead of queuing for one solo.
  • coituscoitus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    They should allow you to block people from queueing into your party in the future. Then the bots will end up having to queue with each other
  • zlOwOlzzlOwOlz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 865
    Froglord wrote: »
    Report them, and party up with a rare species known as friends for now.

active guilds got something called guild mates (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و