CM Kyrios explains the team's plans moving forward!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45796/

Can we get Runeblade added to this?

Ene6Ene6
MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
edited 1:23PM October 27, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
So basically i'm going for this pure white dye i'm thinking i'm at 4/8 but i'm actually 3/8 due to runeblade not being on the list zmrnWlH.png

Comments

• Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,900
    edited 1:29PM October 27, 2018
    No,I like that i do not have to make one :^)
    i'm at 6/8 now
    Will have to delete 2 chars
  • EstizeEstize
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 585
    If it lists 8 classes, and requires 8 to complete. Wouldn't adding another make it 9? (Would have to do them all anyway.)
  • Ene6Ene6
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
    i mean it doesn't mean all classes can't it just be 8 classes in total out of all of the classes in the game
  • NikynoonooNikynoonoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    Guess this means runeblades aren't real people.
  • ZintackZintack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,520
    Yeah, I think they should be on there. I have a level 50 runeblader :( I don't want to turn it into 9 classes total but ugh, I don't like leveling any other way that's not the storyline [bc I want free clothes vouchers owo] but I hate doinnnnnnnng it.
  • MatsMats
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    edited 11:26PM December 7, 2018
    Excited to reach lvl 50 on my 8th character on 8 different jobs (Berserker, Assassin, Priest, Archer, Heavy Gunner, Runeblade, Knight, Soul Binder) for "Pure White" dye... only to wonder why it won't unlock. Disappointed for obvious reasons.
  • WallSeriesWallSeries
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,470
    make it 10 since we got SB now, lol soooo lets say ur 8/8 with the dye... when they add new class.... they will take back the trophy, the dye and u need to get new class to lv50???
    the dye requirements were those 8 class, ta daaaaaaaa lol....
  • ZintackZintack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,520
    Honestly, I think the total should remain 8 still but they should make it any 8.
    I get it suppose to be the basic not special ones [RB, SB, Striker] to begin with but '^' I'm pretty sure a lot of people maxed any 8 or planned to max special classes to only find out it was the basic 8 classes.