During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Bot houses.

FroglordFroglord
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,020
edited 10:12AM October 20, 2018 in General Chat
RHhl0VS.png

In Maplestory 2 West, there are bots setting up houses to advertise their crapsites.

Will the housing prices go up because of this? I don't want to see maplestory 2 turn into B.C, California, or Australia.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,080
    Wow this is hilarious.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    I am telling yah!

THEY ARE EVOLVING!
  • JozarJozar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
    Sad thing is, it's gonna get worse cuz there's a profit for 'em. They only try harder when there are people buying from them.

We can only hope people stop buying gold and Nexon cracks down faster on em or we'll be seeing more of those "houses"
  • DragonicWolfDragonicWolf
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,320
    We have the exact same one, exact same design on Oceania.
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
    Froglord wrote: »
    RHhl0VS.png

In Maplestory 2 West, there are bots setting up houses to advertise their crap-sites.

Will the housing prices go up because of this? I don't want to see maplestory 2 turn into B.C, California, or Australia.

I have to throw this in the air -- as I play, is normal to look at the world chat, because I want to see interesting stuff there. The CHAT overall -- I see a REPLICA and exact copy/paste duplicate -- of what i see in Maplestory and Maplestory M. I am not talking about bots, because they have evolved with time.

I dont understand how sophisticated this game is, how much time they have worked and money and resources the developers and everyone involved and it seems they always seems to miss-- these bot /advertisements.

How can you have an arsenal of great artist, wonderful developers and it seems - they cant get them.

They are like this virus and keeps crawling - like the monsters in the game.

How can you go to great lengths with this wonderful game and they cant resolve the ONE and ONLY thing crawls back to them.

Of course the end of this conversation is .. They are doing all they can do to solve this problem. Sorry for the inconvenience...
  • JozarJozar
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
    edited 2:34PM October 20, 2018
    It's an ongoing battle with the Bots vs Nexon and when Nexon beats the bots one way, the bots learn new ways around it.
    Example; Being lvl50+ to use world/channel chat. Sure it fixed it for a bit, but the botters just lvled up to 50 an/or sat in high populated areas and still spam chat.

It's not an easy thing to get rid of, the botters are humans too, they'll adapt to anything Nexon throws at 'em till it's not worth it anymore. Which, sadly, is worth it to them since there are people buying from them and there's no sure fire way to get rid of 'em yet. This pretty much happens to all MMOs and unless the bots are taken care of, they could do some serious damage that can break the game for all other players. Whether it be inflating the market, flooding chat, and/or taking up housing plots, Bots are a literal cancer to MMOs and are powered by the people who fall prey to their offers.

Report all bots that you see and never buy from them.
    mmviiAlfaniHauven
  • TeirdalinTeirdalin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 675
    Oh I was seeing those things when I played; I was wondering what that was about. Guess it makes sense for it to be bots.
  • Nanachi_CCCPNanachi_CCCP
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,900
    Dear friend,do not bully bots,they have same rights as any other player.

Sincerely leader of npc,bot, and ai guild.

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/40027/eu-guild-name-ai

You can not beat us,join us.
  • CyberliskCyberlisk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,415
    Nexon should ask Jagex for some pointers on dealing with spammers. Runescape used to have the worst gold seller / botter problem of any game ever , then one day they slammed their fist down and said "NO MORE" , and the bots were gone .