Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Maplestory 2 Adult Players?

Comments

• mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,275
    edited 12:05PM October 21, 2018
    Alfani wrote: »
    I'm being emotional hm?
    Coming from the one who is disgusted by other peoples opinions, who completely ignored my clear statement that I was in no way trying to offend anyone and got offended anyway, and even went as far as pointing out my typo in an attempt to what, embarrass me?
    That amygdala hard at work.
    /end

So, no study then?
  • NikynoonooNikynoonoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    Oh so I'm not welcome on your lawn am I?
    Bebop
  • Azrael427Azrael427
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    Add me on US West, Azraelas is my main.
    Mintylicious
  • SrslyrlySrslyrly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    Hello all, let's keep things civil here.

This is meant to be a discussion, but I would also advise you to be careful with your choice of wording.

AnarazorBebop
  • ConspiConspi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 595
    There ARE people that are 30~ that are pretty mature.
    Anarazor
  • TeirdalinTeirdalin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 675
    I suppose I'm four years off from being considered an adult if 30 is the standard.
    mirta000
  • CyberliskCyberlisk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,420
    Im just glad 30+ year old people still play video games . When I was younger I always thought that around 30 you HAVE to stop playing video games because there's simply no time anymore. So I played as much as I could (neglecting my studies in the process) because I had this belief that my time to play games was limited. Now I know it's only limited by my lifespan.
    SkyCake
  • AnarazorAnarazor
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    mmvii wrote: »
    There was a guild recruiting on NA East for 40+ gamers in world chat, don't know how many members they ended up getting. But yeah I am 31.
    mmvii wrote: »
    There was a guild recruiting on NA East for 40+ gamers in world chat, don't know how many members they ended up getting. But yeah I am 31.

I need to re
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    Hayy. Im 30 here and ill add you.

Be assured ive met quite a few grown ups even in my age range. Couple of guys like me. Met a mom who plays on downtime from her son.

I dunno if you're into streamers but you can also check out Seum too. Shes a streamer in that same age range and far as i can tell her discord community is nice too

What’s yr in game name?
  • BebopBebop
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,610
    I never realized that there was an "older" appeal for MS2.

I'm only 24 and felt really old... This is cool to know!
  • ZarozianZarozian
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    I once had a clan member on Warframe who was 80 years old, he was really chill though and had some problems with the game, so I patiently helped him out. Things were great few a few years but then he stopped coming on one day for a long time.

I don’t really pry into my member’s lives unless they want to talk about it, but somehow I feel like he may have passed away without any of us knowing.
  • ArkivesArkives
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
    mirta000 wrote: »
    I'm sitting here scratching my head when did the standard for adulthood changed.
    A married 24 year old with a job that trying to create a family lol

Everyone knows that when you're 30 you're damaged goods and OLD.
  • shadowgunshadowgun
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,085
    edited 9:27AM October 22, 2018
    24 year old civil engineer going to meetings every week but still not an adult i guess. I would argue this mentality is from a generation gap but people in their 20s and 30s are all millennials.
    Bebopmirta000
  • DocDoomDocDoom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    26 years old playing, but I'm glad I'm not an adult :3~
    mirta000
  • ZarozianZarozian
    shadowgun wrote: »
    24 year old civil engineer going to meetings every week but still not an adult i guess. I would argue this mentality is from a generation gap but people in their 20s and 30s are all millennials.

I kind of don’t want to be labeled a millennial. ;(
  • DigitalcatDigitalcat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,960
    edited 9:56AM October 22, 2018
    Zarozian wrote: »
    shadowgun wrote: »

The less avocado toast you eat, the less it'll spread inside of you.
    ZarozianBebopGoodSpirit
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,880
    Not 30 yet, but 28? if that counts!
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited 10:07AM October 22, 2018
    Hehe. One thing is for sure though, millennial date the generation with the most daddy issues.

What we see today is actually an echo from the baby boomers.

I actually have a plan to fix American society permanently for future generations to come, since the world becomes a better place when everyone in it is better.
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
    Anarazor wrote: »
    I’d really like to know if there a lot of adults (30+) playing this game? I know that it’s main player base is 20ish but I would like to meet other adults who are active and in mature guilds? I’ve thought about even making a Facebook group for this very reason, to find others in my age group who are really into the game! By all means I have no problem playing with younger people but sometimes it seems that I’m the only adult here.. lol. So comment below if we are one of the same kind!

NAE: Coldzoe/Cancelanne
    Feel free to add me!!

Yes darling I am over 30 years of age. I ACT like an adult also in the game, but I LOVE MAPLESTORY 2.
    I still havent found a guild yet.
    Do not be fool most of those gamers who are acting up in the game are not all kids.
    IGN: Shalondrea
  • mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,275
    Zarozian wrote: »

Often times when you hear internet celebrities talk about millennials, they really mean generation z/k and do not understand that title "millennial" is for those hitting adulthood in 2000s, not getting born in 2000s.

And a lot of the flack that we get from the previous generation is more to do with tougher economy than anything else ("why are you late to get a house/ start a family? Must mean you're lazy!"), if you skip all the way back to those that lived in times of lacking resources, their attitude to millennial tends to be a lot softer.