Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

[READ FIRST] October QUESTIONS Thread

Comments

• TamakiSakuraTamakiSakura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,000
    The style crate updates, including the ability to buy normal items in the premium shop, don't seem to have taken effect. Has this been delayed, or is my game bugged?
  • OrganicAndyAlienOrganicAndyAlien
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 700
    Hello good guys that bring us such an amazing game i have just one question and that is when is more main quest story coming i am 54 lvl and dont know if i am to all lvl for more main quest do i need lvl 60 or just i need to wait to be add?? Tnx for ur atention
  • MarkMMarkM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,670
    edited 9:24PM October 18, 2018
    oaklands wrote: »
    Post-50 / LVL 60, which dungeons should I run for epic weapons / loot? I heard I should run Tronix Bunker, but I have a feeling there are more dungeons I should run as well.

@oaklands, Honestly any of the level 50 regular dungeons have pretty much the same drop rate for epic equipment. People typically do Tronix Bunker or Blueshade because they feel those two are the easiest to run.

Vaserius wrote: »
    When using 2 skill pages can we get a setting / option that saves skill hotbars (on keyboard and controller) seperately?

@Vaserius, I like this suggestion as I do have separate builds for when I'm playing solo vs. when I'm in a party for dungeons, so it would be nice not to have to re-assign all my skills to my keyboard.

The style crate updates, including the ability to buy normal items in the premium shop, don't seem to have taken effect. Has this been delayed, or is my game bugged?

@TamakiSakura, the regular Style Crate outfits are listed in the Premium Shop for me. Exceptional outfit pieces from the Style Crates were moved to the Style Coin Shop, perhaps it was those outfit pieces that you were looking for?

Hello good guys that bring us such an amazing game i have just one question and that is when is more main quest story coming i am 54 lvl and dont know if i am to all lvl for more main quest do i need lvl 60 or just i need to wait to be add?? Tnx for ur atention

@OrganicAndyAlien, the epic quest alone won't be sufficient to take you to level 60. You will have to find other means of gaining experience like running dungeons, killing world bosses, etc., to reach to level cap.
  • KirinaXiLanKirinaXiLan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    I've spent two hours running around Moldy Hollow hanging from everything resembling a tree (and many things that don't) trying to get the exploration goal completed. Is it bugged and am I just wasting my time?
    iMakeAction
  • KrausbartKrausbart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    edited 11:57PM October 18, 2018
    Hello. I started with the steam release so i'm quite the new player. I have a coupe of questions:

1. When I'm using the Party Finder does it matter on which channel I'm on or does it look for players on all channels?

2. Is there anything I can do with a "Murpagoth Warrior Shield" from the hard dungeons?

3. I have the "Adventurer Scooter" mount which I like quite a bit. But on the other hand i have a faster "Hefty" mount. Is there some way to use the scooter as some kind of mount skin?

4. I see a lot of people asking in the world and channel chat to visit their homes to do one thing or another. How do I visit them?

5. When people recuit for their guilds they tend to ask for a minimus gear score which I understand. But some ask for a minimum amount of trophies for the character to have. Why is that the case? Do I maybe unlock some kind of dungeon with a certain amount of trophies?

These are all the questions I have.
    By the way english is not my main language and I'm trying to get better with it. So if there are any spelling or grammatical errors please point them out to me. I would appreciate it a lot :-)

Edit: One more Question:
    6. To get the skill Elemental Mastery Level 10 with my Wizard I need level 61+. That should not be possible at the moment or am I missing something?
  • PanderzPanderz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Is there going to ever be another way to earn template vouchers besides the 40-50 quests?
  • ZeroMythsZeroMyths
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    edited 2:11PM October 19, 2018
    So I started to fish around level 55 - simply because I wanted a dye. After hitting level 60 and nearly master fishing, I realized I am only getting regular exp and not prestige exp? I read up on it and found that I should be getting prestige exp but I haven't gotten any. Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

**edit** Never mind I am dumb, its just such a small amount I didn't notice the bar move
  • GaaksGaaks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    on the dungeons cleared counter?

I don't want to clear them if that means I won't get the rewards in normal dungeons, and if I get 10/10 in normal dungeons will these other dungeons still give me their reward?

It's a bit confusing because the text only says that you'll get rewards for the next 10 dungeons, so I wanted to ask to anyone who has already tried this out.
  • Azrael427Azrael427
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    I just finished the quest chain for "Visitor from Another World". Is this where the story ends? I can't seem to find where to continue. Seems like a weird place to end the story.
  • TheAngryBadgerTheAngryBadger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    they do not. dungeon limit only applies to normal and hard dungeons
    GaaksElerya
  • GaaksGaaks
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    they do not. dungeon limit only applies to normal and hard dungeons

Thanks
  • AxcuesAxcues
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Should I use the arrow keys or the WASD keys? Is one better then the other?
  • GoldiGoldi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,125
    Is there a place for me to submit grammatical errors i encounter in the game? ive been searching through the forums and i need a little help here.

imo ingame typos can really take you out of the experience or just confuse you in general
  • Matt64091Matt64091
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Is there any benefit to buying spins in bulk? I.e do you get extra spins? (This applies to all the "wheel" games, including the Maple Spin).
  • AleXXiAleXXi
    Is afk trophying by putting a weight on a key (spacebar for example) bannable/against the rules?
  • cutiebotcutiebot
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,405
    AleXXi wrote: »
    Is afk trophying by putting a weight on a key (spacebar for example) bannable/against the rules?

nope!
  • ExinExin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    I couldn't find any info about the premium hairstyles. How often do they cycle? I've been waiting for the long velvet hair to be available again.
  • BlazuroBlazuro
    What bosses do i need to fight for the "Fight Four World Bosses" Halloween stamp?
    I've fought quite a few bosses, but none work!
  • OxpeckerOxpecker
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 775
    edited 4:06PM October 24, 2018
    Made my first 2 sales 7 days ago as of this reset but can't seem to collect the Merits from it, any reason for it?
  • BeariieBeariie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,815
    edited 4:13PM October 24, 2018
    Wait 3 more days.

It all comes in 10 days after the sale. So you wont collect all payment at once. Just bit by bit.