Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Excited about the Million Players Celebration??

MintyliciousMintylicious
MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
in General Chat
I sure am! Hooray for more Red Merits! :)

Details here, in case you haven't seen it!

Congrats on the successful launch and milestone!
  1. Excited about the MIllion Players Celebration?67 votes
    1. YES!
       82% (55 votes)
    2. Nah.
       18% (12 votes)

Comments

• Techn0mancerTechn0mancer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,235
    H3ll yeah! Maybe now we can get one of those thar epic weh pons we've been hearing about!
    GTRiNsane
  • Azrael427Azrael427
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    I would be excited maybe if it were level 50. Level 60 is actually a disadvantage in endgame with fair fight so I'm not happy about forcing that for the reward.
    Angelicaxoxo
  • Lima3241Lima3241
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 625
    500 merits, fantastic. But...

But... DOUBLE DUNGEON DROP?! I knew buying the character slot vouchers and maxing all my alts would pay for itself in the near future :D

I’m stoked!!
    Mintylicious
  • TseneTsene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,485
    I wish there wasn't a lvl60 limit to the rewards. I'll have no trouble to get my last few levels but overall.. level 50 would make more sense.
  • BazzazBazzaz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    I see no use for red merets, so not really.
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
    " These will be rewarded to the players that have reached Level Cap"

... i just think its funny how
    Sprouti
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,995
    These events are great, just saw it now. It will be just in time for reset. Only thing is I regret only having 2 60s atm lol :\.
  • NikynoonooNikynoonoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    Can't get very excited when I most likely won't be level 60 due to a lack of time.
    SproutiSeraphicXHope
  • HauvenHauven
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    Other than only having one level 60 character currently, yes this is great to hear. I didn't realise this was a thing until I read this post. I guess I should read the blog more often haha.
  • DonPatchDonPatch
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
    -For our dedicated players who reached level cap...-

BUT NEXON, I am dedicated! I played cbt and headstart ;___; make the level requirement 50, i don't got the time for 60. Work and school eating up so much of my time.
    I cry.
    Sprouti
  • jjeremyjjeremy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Lv50 would have been nicer...
    I've completed the story and am Lv56, what's the fastest way to get those last 4 levels?
  • dJindJin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 340
    jjeremy wrote: »
    I've completed the story and am Lv56, what's the fastest way to get those last 4 levels?

If time is an issue, auto-play music. You should be getting auto-play vouchers from level up rewards and the event. If you want to do it more actively, just hunt those world bosses.
    jjeremy
  • GoobiplsGoobipls
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    Nikynoonoo wrote: »
    Can't get very excited when I most likely won't be level 60 due to a lack of time.

afk perform, went from 53 to 59 in like 3 or 4 hours of afking?
    Floe
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,995
    edited 12:20PM October 19, 2018
    jjeremy wrote: »

^ agree with these guys, load up an auto perform before you go out and you'll get like 3% exp a minute. You can get them free too from the mapopoly event.

• GretaGreta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,080
    Nexon: "We reached 1 million players! Let's celebrate everyone!"

*decides to cater to nolifers who already reached 60 level*

Should have made a more reasonable requirement. Like 30lvl. Most players have work/school so not a lot of us had enough time to reach such levels.
    Nexon and their weird logic lol.
  • HashtagHealsHashtagHeals
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    Greta wrote: »

Should have made a more reasonable requirement. Like 30lvl. Most players have work/school so not a lot of us had enough time to reach such levels.

Honestly people with level 60's are not nolifers. Game has been out for over a week. It doesn't take much to reach 50 and it takes less than 2 days of casual play to reach 60 from level 50. So you can expect to have your first 60 in under 4 days. Also, it's hard to make an event happen to accommodate everyone. There will always be people who are not at the requirements to participate.
    Floe
  • NikynoonooNikynoonoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    Goobipls wrote: »
    Nikynoonoo wrote: »

afk perform, went from 53 to 59 in like 3 or 4 hours of afking?

Oh I'm not bothered that much by it I just don't like to rush to the max.
  • PinkFoxxyPinkFoxxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,090
    Greta wrote: »

Honestly people with level 60's are not nolifers. Game has been out for over a week. It doesn't take much to reach 50 and it takes less than 2 days of casual play to reach 60 from level 50. So you can expect to have your first 60 in under 4 days. Also, it's hard to make an event happen to accommodate everyone. There will always be people who are not at the requirements to participate.

but what about people like me who want to explore everything this game has to offer? not just get to max level and start dungeoning and complaining about how easy it was
    Greta
  • KhalykKhalyk
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,400
    DonPatch wrote: »
    -For our dedicated players who reached level cap...-

BUT NEXON, I am dedicated! I played cbt and headstart ;___; make the level requirement 50, i don't got the time for 60. Work and school eating up so much of my time.
    I cry.

you were literally able to get every alt from 50-60 afk playing music in like 2 hours during that double xp performance event... 4.8-5mil xp per 1:27 performance.
  • MiunaMiuna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,235
    They celebrate 1 million players by giving rewards to a minority of that 1 million. Ok. How about next time the requirement is more realistic like level 30 or 40?
    Greta