Learn everything about the Guilded Glory update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45646/
Closed

Big Props To Nexon For Standing Up Against SJWs

Comments

• IdeghalliaIdeghallia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,405
    LuminaEdge wrote: »
    This stupid thread is literally bait to flaunt your argument and beliefs and preach them/link more videos.

You're literally doing what a sjw does, just on the opposite side of the fence.

Lol you're right and I took the dang bait. What a waste of my time.
  • MoofeyMoofey
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,510
    This entire thread us just, yeah...

Here's my 2c anyway:

We're all human, so just be good to each other. It shouldn't matter who they're looking for, what they identify as, what color they are, or if they've got a couple of screws lose in their head.

Just be good to each other. It's not that hard.
    ZarozianTechn0mancer
  • LindelyLindely
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Forum Moderator
    edited 1:33AM October 19, 2018
    I will be closing this thread as it is getting out of hand with flaming and non-constructive feedback.
    We all have our political views and it's only natural that they differ, but lets try to keep them off the forums, this is no place for it.

As for the UGC market, everyone has their own idea of what is appropriate and what isn't, and interprets the rules in a slightly different way. If you encounter some content that you feel isn't appropriate or against the rules, use the in-game report function to mark it for review. It will be looked at, and checked if it complies with the rules or not.
    SyrusMarufujiTechn0mancerMiguelx
This discussion has been closed.