Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Let's Talk About Music

BromoBromo
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
Posts: 63
Member
edited 12:05PM April 18, 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
Okay so I'm huge on constantly having music on while I'm doing EVERYTHING so I had to make this thread!

What's your favorite song at the moment?
Any artist you extremely enjoy right now?

EDIT: I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT.
I play guitar and I love it!
  1. Favorite music genre?29 votes
    1. Pop
       17% (5 votes)
    2. Hip Hop
       10% (3 votes)
    3. House
       3% (1 vote)
    4. Country
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Other(if other then feel free to comment what it is!)
       69% (20 votes)

Comments

  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    edited 8:17AM April 18, 2018
    I will start it off by answering my own questions!

    Favorite song at the moment: Ozuna ft Cardi B - La Modelo
    Favorite artist : Beyonce
    Yes i'm aware both my answers are very mainstream!
    Alexand
  • NivisionNivision
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,390
    Posts: 163
    Member
    Favorite song currently: Marian Hill - Whisky
    Favorite composer/artist: Yuki Hayashi / Hans Zimmerman
    Hahaha, can't really favorite since I prefer a wide range of favorites.
    Currently in to Anime OST's composed by Yuki Hayashi, love the Epic feels they provide along side some nostalgia of the Animes I've enjoyed alot.

    @Bromo No worries, from time to time everyone loves them mainstreams as well <3, they got great vibes. Like Calvin Harris - Skrt On Me (Official Audio) ft. Nicki Minaj

    tumblr_n8keaypz3y1spdwjvo2_500.gif
  • JediJamsJediJams
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,885
    Posts: 94
    Member
    Bromo wrote: »
    Okay so I'm huge on constantly having music on while I'm doing EVERYTHING so I had to make this thread!

    What's your favorite song at the moment?
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now?

    UHHHHHH WHERE THE F IS ROCK?
    KoKus
  • HimitsuChanHimitsuChan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Post: 1
    Member
    I listen to a lot of music as well so answering those questions is actually challenging! :P

    Favorite song: Slipknot Devil In I

    Artist that is cannot stop listening to right now: Korn
    KoKus
  • EsianoEsiano
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,800
    Posts: 39
    Member
    I typically really enjoy Indie music, so other!

    What's your favorite song at the moment: Outskirts of Paradise by Bad Suns.
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now: Lindsey Stirling! Her violin playing is phenomenal and the music videos are a joy to watch.
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,050
    Posts: 34
    Member
    My music library changes quite frequently. I have new favorites every month or every week.

    I go to a websites that keeps track of my listening habits and it tells me that I been listening to a lot of gaming music as of late.

    So this day it is gaming music, but who knows what it will be a week or a month from now =D

    I listen to everything, I am not picky on the genre I am listening to. I just judge by the track itself rather than the whole genre.
  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    Posts: 113
    Member
    My favorite song right now has probably got to be Outsider by Eve.
    My favorite artist right now is hard to pick since Eve makes really good music but Neru is always up there for me so it would have to be one of the two.
  • KargoKargo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,165
    Posts: 273
    Member
    My favourite artist is probably E-Dubble (RIP).
    I also enjoy listening to old-school rap (2Pac, Biggie Smalls, Obie Trice, Mob Deep, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre)
    I also enjoy listening to British Rap (Grime) from time to time. I don't like most of the songs though. (One of my favourite is Shut Up by Stormzy or Man Don't Care by Jme and Griggs).
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    Nivision wrote: »
    Favorite song currently: Marian Hill - Whisky
    Favorite composer/artist: Yuki Hayashi / Hans Zimmerman
    Hahaha, can't really favorite since I prefer a wide range of favorites.
    Currently in to Anime OST's composed by Yuki Hayashi, love the Epic feels they provide along side some nostalgia of the Animes I've enjoyed alot.

    @Bromo No worries, from time to time everyone loves them mainstreams as well <3, they got great vibes. Like Calvin Harris - Skrt On Me (Official Audio) ft. Nicki Minaj

    tumblr_n8keaypz3y1spdwjvo2_500.gif


    @Nivision Marian hill makes such good music! I would love to check out the composer/artist you listed!
    Also, I wish I could get into anime, but my attention span won't allow me to read and watch the show accurately so I get annoyed. :/ LOL.
    And yes i love that song!
    JediJams wrote: »
    Bromo wrote: »
    Okay so I'm huge on constantly having music on while I'm doing EVERYTHING so I had to make this thread!

    What's your favorite song at the moment?
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now?

    UHHHHHH WHERE THE F IS ROCK?

    @JediJams LISTEEEENNNN LOL DON'T JUMP ON ME OKAY?? I FORGOT TO PUT LATIN MUSIC TOO! I do enjoy some rock music though(mostly alternative). Breaking Benjamin is at the top of my list. Guns N Roses being the legends they are, also at the top of my list!
    Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Day To Remember.
    Which rock artists/groups do you enjoy?
    I listen to a lot of music as well so answering those questions is actually challenging! :P

    Favorite song: Slipknot Devil In I

    Artist that is cannot stop listening to right now: Korn

    @HimitsuChan
    DON'T WORRY IT WAS HARD FOR ME TOO! I was initially going to put a latin artist but decided not to because people would have no idea who it is LOL
    SourCream
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    Esiano wrote: »
    I typically really enjoy Indie music, so other!

    What's your favorite song at the moment: Outskirts of Paradise by Bad Suns.
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now: Lindsey Stirling! Her violin playing is phenomenal and the music videos are a joy to watch.

    @Esiano Hmmmmmm considering I used to play the cello and love how soothing the sound is, I might check her out! Thanks for giving me more music to enjoy!
    Glirotus wrote: »
    My music library changes quite frequently. I have new favorites every month or every week.

    I go to a websites that keeps track of my listening habits and it tells me that I been listening to a lot of gaming music as of late.

    So this day it is gaming music, but who knows what it will be a week or a month from now =D

    I listen to everything, I am not picky on the genre I am listening to. I just judge by the track itself rather than the whole genre.

    @Glirotus
    I like that you're open to all music. I am too! I mean of course, there's certain songs that I just can't get into but I try to keep an open mind about it! We'll check in with you next week then haha to see what you're listening to!

    Esiano
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    SourCream wrote: »
    My favorite song right now has probably got to be Outsider by Eve.
    My favorite artist right now is hard to pick since Eve makes really good music but Neru is always up there for me so it would have to be one of the two.

    @SourCream
    I really like your name LOL!
    I'm going to have to check both of them out since I haven't heard. Thanks for introducing me to new music!
    Kargo wrote: »
    My favourite artist is probably E-Dubble (RIP).
    I also enjoy listening to old-school rap (2Pac, Biggie Smalls, Obie Trice, Mob Deep, Ice Cube and Dr. Dre)
    I also enjoy listening to British Rap (Grime) from time to time. I don't like most of the songs though. (One of my favourite is Shut Up by Stormzy or Man Don't Care by Jme and Griggs).

    @Kargo
    RIP E-DUB
    AND HELL YESSS BIGGIE IS MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE RAPPER WITH Bone Thugz coming in 2nd!
    Armed and Dangerous ain't too many can hang with us!
    KargoSourCream
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    I'm so glad I am getting responses! I didn't think I would!
  • KoKusKoKus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Posts: 5
    Member
    What's your favorite song at the moment? I think : Lil Dicky - Pillow Talking
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now? Guns N Roses
    And i'm playing on drums :D
    Bromo
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    KoKus wrote: »
    What's your favorite song at the moment? I think : Lil Dicky - Pillow Talking
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now? Guns N Roses
    And i'm playing on drums :D

    I love your variety LOL
    And ooooo drums! I tried learning drums as a kid but I struggled, a lot.
    It's not as easy as it looks!
  • FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,925
    Posts: 289
    Member
    Favorite song right now: Faded - Alan Walker
    Favorite artist of all time: Linkin Park
    (At least I got to watch them live with my blizzcon virtual ticket.)

    I also love love Kerli, her voice is so fanstastical. Like a fairy elf queen

    I like all genres of music :) music is my lifeblood. I can't go a few days without listening to some.

    I play the guitar and am currently learning violin in my free time.
  • JediJamsJediJams
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,885
    Posts: 94
    Member
    KoKus wrote: »
    What's your favorite song at the moment? I think : Lil Dicky - Pillow Talking
    Any artist you extremely enjoy right now? Guns N Roses
    And i'm playing on drums :D

    OMG GNR is what got me playing drums and guitar as well LOL
    Although RHCP also had just as much an influence on me
    Rekkazan
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,030
    Posts: 850
    Member
    Favorite song - Cold Cold Cold by Cage the Elephant (right now but it changes often LOL)
    Favorite artist - Imagine Dragons
    Use to play drums in 5th grade... currently trying to learn guitar but school is really getting in the way :(
    Also your poll choices are quite limited, no rock or heavy metal or rap?
    Anyways I mostly listen to Alternative Rock (ALT Rock) but I'm ok with all music as long as it isn't filled with too many synthetic sounds.
  • RekkazanRekkazan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,685
    Posts: 561
    Member
    Favorite Song of the moment: Hmmm lately Judas has been a MOOD.
    Favorite artist: I don't know if I could pick all time with ease, but as of late it's been Ghost.

    For genre, since it's not on there, Metal. Like some oldschool Heavy Metal.
  • xNihilityxNihility
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 830
    Posts: 12
    Member
    My favorite genre overall is probably alternative rock, favorite band being Arctic Monkeys.
    However my favorite thing to listen to lately is a wide swath of electronic music, and counter to that I'm listening to the Citizen of Glass album by Agnes Obel often. My tastes pendulum all over the place.
  • BromoBromo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,875
    Posts: 63
    Member
    SORRY GUYS I CANT EDIT THE POLL IF NOT I WOULD ADD ROCK MUSIC AND OTHERS! :(
    Vixette