Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

『NA East』Moon ☽ - Social/Casual/Semi-Midcore OPEN!

Comments

• SafetyMooseSafetyMoose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 460
    IGN: SafetyMoose, Discord: |TG|SafetyMoose#9256
    Looking for a fun, social guild to hang out and play with. I played the old MS years ago when I was younger and this is looking like a great after work game for me so i'm hyped to find a good group of people to play with and dive in. Looking forward to talking with you all on discord!
    shanni
  • XueYinXueYin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 10:21AM October 15, 2018
    Hello! My name is Tiphanie (pronounced: Tiffany) and I am a college student. I used to play Maplestory many years ago because of the great community and the PQs/PvEs. I'm hoping to find a great community here in Maplestory and Moon seems like a pretty lovely guild. I made Priest, but I think I will be making a Knight or Berserker as my main just to try something new!

ign: ZiYuan
    Discord: @ XueYin#1434
  • Ninedust_95Ninedust_95
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    edited 10:16PM October 14, 2018
    Hey, my ign is Ninedust Im an Archer. Just started playing yesterday and Id like to join you guys. I played maplestory a while back. Im 22 in college.
  • shannishanni
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    XueYin wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Tiphanie (pronounced: Tiffany) and I am a college student. I used to play Maplestory many years ago because of the great community and the PQs/PvEs. I'm hoping to find a great community here in Maplestory and Moon seems like a pretty lovely guild. I made Priest, but I think I will be making a Knight or Berserker as my main just to try something new!

ign: ZiYuan
    Discord: @ XueYin#1434
    Hey, my ign is Ninedust Im an Archer. Just started playing yesterday and Id like to join you guys. I played maplestory a while back. Im 22 in college.

hello to the both of you! ^^

apologies for the delay in replying and thank you for your guild applications - we are more than happy to have you join us!
    unfortunately, we are currently full at the moment until we expand the guild. i can add you both to the waiting list for now! i can also add you both to the discord server if you like. this way, you both will be able to judge if the community is right for you.

hope i haven't put both of you off ; ;

my discord is shanni#7219 if you're both still interested in joining/would like to check out our discord!

• HyserDomHyserDom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    edited 8:05PM October 16, 2018
    IGN: Domms
    Discord: Dom#0717

21 y/o college student(computer science major), playing ms2 in my free time. I play competitive smash bros :D. I like to play other games like League, Overwatch, or anything fun really.

Currently playing an assassin, who's at 3.5kgs. I'm fairly active, especially on discord.
    shanni
  • MagikxdeathMagikxdeath
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 220
    Hello, my name is Justin. Ign is Magicxdeath. 19 y/o college student(computer science major) and my main character is a mage. Most people online call me magik. I'm new to Maplestory and looking for a group to learn and enjoy the game with.
    shanni
  • MagikxdeathMagikxdeath
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 220
    Hello, my name is Justin. Ign is Magicxdeath. 19 y/o college student(computer science major) and my main character is a mage. Most people online call me magik. I'm new to Maplestory and looking for a group to learn and enjoy the game with.

also my discord is Magikxdeath#3013
    shanni
  • JirachuJirachu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 540
    edited 12:16PM October 19, 2018
    IGN: Jirachi
    Class: Priest
    Above Lv. 50?: Yes
    Time Zone: Eastern Time
    Online Hours: Afternoon before 5pm and evening after 10pm
    Discord: pikachu#9744
    Introduction (optional): Hi, I'm Edward (20 years old). I'm a casual MapleStory 2 player looking for a nice guild to participate with. I'll be online more on weekdays, and less on weekends. I'm an introvert, but I'll try to participate in voice chat sometimes! Also yes, my character is a trap :^)
    shanni
  • XarizXariz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    IGN: Xylian
    Class: Knight
    Above Lv. 50?: No (41 and growing fast)
    Time Zone: EST
    Online Hours: Weekdays 7-9pmish and multiple hours a day on Weekends
    Discord: Xariz#5054
    Introduction (optional): Hello ^_^ I am Xariz, currently Xylian on my knight. Iam 28 years old IRL work stupid hours during the week so dont get to play as much as id like but usually super active on weekends. Im open to doing just about anything in game from PvP to PvE. Ive played many mmos with FFXIV and WoW being my most active games. At first I can tend to be a shy person but once I get to know people i open right up. I understand you are currently full right now but hoping to get in when available.
    shanni
  • EveryyNameIsTakenEveryyNameIsTaken
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    edited 8:11PM November 5, 2018
    a
    shanni
  • redmanxredmanx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    IGN: purplemanx
    Class: zerker
    Above Lv. 50?: yes
    Time Zone: et
    Online Hours: 6-9 probably
    Discord: ok#7163
    Introduction (optional): Hey, I'm Gary(17) and I'm a high school student. I've always loved playing MMORPG such as Neverwinter and guildwars2 in which I found joy in the expansive endgame. I feel like ms2 is similar and I'm interested in joining a guild to meet new people.
    shanni
  • Azn777Azn777
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    edited 9:25AM October 21, 2018
    IGN: Satanichia
    Class: Gunner (main) Knight (alt)
    Above Lv. 50?: OFC
    Online Hours: All day. I can play at any time except for when im at work or school.
    Discord: !SxH#4331
    Introduction (optional): Early 20s, I use VC even tho im shy. if i see 5 people in the vc, i will likely not join cant talk over 4 other people. not a fan of memes, can pick up mechanics well. I like anime, i spend most of my time in every game playing dress up. All my characters are females. gunner and wizard have the best intro.
    Im actually more interested in joining the discord than the guild. HMU on discord i already sent you a friend request @shanni
    shanni
  • T4y1orT4y1or
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    IGN: TLThief
    Class: Thief
    Above Lv. 50?: Yes
    Time Zone: GMT-4
    Online Hours: I'm on a few hours during weekdays, I'll be on more during weekends.
    Discord: Taylor#9003
    Introduction (optional): My name is Taylor, I'm 18 and I'm currently studying computer science. My hobbies are swimming and video games.
    shanni
  • yamitsukiyamitsuki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    edited 11:53AM October 21, 2018
    IGN: suzumé
    Class: priest
    Above Lv. 50?: yes!
    Online Hours: mostly everyday from 10pm-2am
    Discord: phoebe#0578
    Introduction: hey! i'm phoebe. i'm 18 and currently in my second year of art university. i was really intrigued by this mention of an MMO that shut down in 2013, as the same thing happened to me! my childhood game was grand chase and i made a lot of friends from it. sadly, i lost contact with all of them, so i'm just really happy that you guys stayed together :). on ms2 i like to design UGCs and make my characters cute! i hope to be accepted when there is an opening; you guys seem so welcoming and warm and i would love to be part of it!
    also, i am interested in joining the discord regardless of being accepted, if that is alright! i will send you a friend request shortly.
    shanniArualx
  • Mischievous_SnakeMischievous_Snake
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 340
    IGN: Phoset
    Class: Priest
    Above Lv. 50?: No (Lv. 33)
    Time Zone: GMT-4
    Online Hours: Weekdays - Usually night time after 11pm. Mostly randomly though (Especially during weekends, I will come and go randomly a lot)
    Discord: (I'll list it later if I make it in)
    Introduction: Hi, I'm 29 and pretty new to MS2, never have played the first MS. Lately I'm pretty busy with work and university but when I get the time, I try to play video games. Online games currently being - Overwatch (haven't played in a month or so), Fortnite, Maplestory 2, Dragon Ball Fighterz, and soon Soulcalibur VI (Just got it and still learning). Since MS2 has came out I've played about 27 hours and have been trying different classes with the priest being my highest at 33. Once I get invested in a game and some good free time, you can expect to see me play 11pm-5am and randomly besides that.
    shanni
  • FullBigFullBig
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    IGN: FulllBig
    Class: Thief
    Above Lv. 50?: Yes Currently 52
    Online Hours: Usualy from 4pm-9pm
    Discord: Full Big#3520
    Introduction (optional): Hi! I just started playing this week and I've had a lot of fun. I'd love to find a group of players to enjoy the game with and have a good time. I use discord a lot already so that might help!
    shanni
  • shannishanni
    edited 11:49AM October 25, 2018
    Hello all,

Apologies for the delay in posting! Since we have received a lot of interest in the guild lately, it has been quite hectic processing everyone's applications as we want to be as fair as possible. Unfortunately, as there is such a limited number of space in the guild until we are able to get our guild to level up more, we will have to start being a bit more selective with applications.

I will add everyone on Discord today and have a chat with you all. For those who do not mind waiting until guild slots open up, we have a waiting list available! I am more than happy to invite those who are still interested in joining Moon to our Discord server c:

Update:
    We have levelled up the guild, thus opening 10 more slots!
    Some of those who were on our waiting list have now joined other guilds, so we'll be able to accept those who have already applied~

*** Due to the high number of applicants we have received in the past week or so, we have decided to pause recruitment for now. Thus, we are no longer accepting new applicants, sorry! ; ; ***
  • shannishanni
    BUMP! Currently recruiting again~
  • spacepizzacatspacepizzacat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,000
    edited 7:20PM November 12, 2018
    Hi there! I just sent a friend quest to you on discord as I couldn't seem to message you directly without doing so. I hope I understood correctly, I am to wait until you respond before filling out the application in the first post?

EDIT: Oops, the message I read regarding the process for applying was on the previous page so just in case you want the app straight away, I'll go ahead and fill it out. ^.^

IGN: Hedy
    Class: Heavy Gunner
    Above Lv. 50? 60?: 60
    Online Hours: Varies. Sometimes I log on in the morning but I'm almost always on in the evening regardless.
    Discord: vdk#3591
    Introduction (optional): I work as a librarian full time. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I've been gaming since I was a kid and I'm not sure if I'll ever grow out of it. :) I can be quiet but I'm friendly and always welcome the prospect of new friends.
  • DemonViviDemonVivi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    IGN: Demonvivi
    Class: assasin
    Above Lv. 50? 60?: 60
    Time Zone: CEST
    Online Hours: mostly evening
    Discord: Demon Vivi#7865
    Introduction (optional): Just looking for a new home pretty active trying to find people that play a bit on my time zone as is a bit harder. I have experience with cdev looking to complete most raid and be in a active guild