Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Dungeon coins

BeariieBeariie
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,815
in Dungeons
Why not just give us dungeon coins per run for those of us who are unlucky or dont buy from the gold sellers and go to the black market to gear up. 5-10 coins -> 1 epic.

I am definitely not going to support the black market as it is now. People have set prices to high and its above ridiculous. 14mil for a weapon? 14mil for mostly any epic? This community is going to run this game into the ground so fast nexon.
WliaiLucid

Comments

• WliaWlia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,485
    edited 5:03AM December 2, 2018
    disabled
  • ExotysExotys
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 685
    edited 10:24AM October 17, 2018
    Salt, salt everywhere

I looted 0 purple items since 1rst october in normal dungeon, but i managed to buy your '"overpriced items" for 2 character, soon 3.

15 millions can be farmed, and when you see the lootrate, it's totally deserved to sell it for this amount imo. i did more than 100 normal dungeon and 0 loots.

There is nothing behind the Hard Dungeon ATM so, why should it be "easy acess" for those who can't even farm money for a week? :/
  • DreamingDearDreamingDear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 635
    Wlia wrote: »
    you kinda also forget to say that those prices come from certain players who run hard dungeons wont let you join and even if you join by mistake they kick you out instantly all those stupidly overpriced things on market are like 90% hard run duns only but i fully agree with you this is tipical se-closed community or guild that just milks the rest of the player base and im not really fan blasting 20 milions for weapon either.

Unless there's a Hard Mode Dungeon that drops tradeable epics that I don't know of, there is no way that epics on the market are from Hard Dungeons.
    Pre-Official Launch I recall there being a bug(exploit?) that allowed them to be put up for sale but they patched that.

I'd paste an image of my epic drops from Hard Dungeons but imgur is slow today :(

That being said, the epic drop rate in norm dungeons are pretty annoying. I've only gotten 1 for my main and I've done all my runs since headstart. I agree that all the botting makes it hard to justify supporting black market listings, but Hard Dungeon runners are not responsible for market prices.
  • ExotysExotys
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 685
    To answer you, Dreaming, some Hard dungeon CAN drop tradable items but with same rate than purple in normal dungeon, so it's no easier to make money in hard
    DreamingDear
  • DreamingDearDreamingDear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 635
    Exotys wrote: »
    To answer you, Dreaming, some Hard dungeon CAN drop tradable items but with same rate than purple in normal dungeon, so it's no easier to make money in hard

I see, thanks for clarifying :)

Epics are hard game to get by but its not impossible, I only wish you all luck in the drop RNG and if not, I hope you still enjoy the game because there's more than one way to have fun :')
  • iLucidiLucid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Just use the off-hand exploit if your too lazy to farm mesos so you can do the Hard Dungeons for epics without even purchasing or getting it dropped from a normal dungeon