Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

No more house portals?

Spats_Spats_
MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
in Life Skills
Why are we no longer able to set house portal destinations to Alkimi and Berg Islands?

HashtagHeals

Comments

• AlfaniAlfani
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,775
    Probably because the Islands are both missing? No longer on the map at all. The only way to get to them is through the portals in lith.
    I hope it's a glitch and they return soon. ;3;
    LemonCanine
  • LemonCanineLemonCanine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    Isn't Alkimi supposed to be where you get sent by in-game moderators for certain kinds of rule breaking? I mean, not the one you could access by boat or portal, but rather a seperate instance of it... maybe there was an issue concerning the existence of these two different instances of the area? Though Berg I'm not sure. Can't recall what Berg Island is anyway lol
  • HashtagHealsHashtagHeals
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    He is referring to the alchemy and mining island. Both islands disappeared in the update for launch. They used to be on the map now they are not.
  • LemonCanineLemonCanine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    Oh, yeah ok. I think all the life skill tutorial islands now can only be accessed with the appropriate maple guide quests.
  • HashtagHealsHashtagHeals
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    Oh, yeah ok. I think all the life skill tutorial islands now can only be accessed with the appropriate maple guide quests.

You can still go to those islands via teleporters in Lith Harbor. But, you do have to finish the quest for them before you are able to venture to the islands.