Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Fishing is still worth it ?

BossGeneBossGene
MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
in General Chat
Hello , whitout Magnetic Lures is still worth fishing ??
can i get epic gear with Fishing at lvl max ? or not :o ty

Comments

• xTarrantxTarrant
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
    As of now you can't get epic gear from Fishing.

I would also like to know what people pull in an hour. Any master fishermen willing to help out?
  • FoldedCornerFoldedCorner
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,685
    You get trophies, exp, and you're able to exploration goals in all maps
  • TopPriestTopPriest
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,475
    As said above, it is mainly something to do when you have nothing else to do or are going afk. If you want to try hitting the lottery, you need to be high fishing level and fish up a golden dolphin with a high level lure.
  • NikynoonooNikynoonoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    I'm a bit disappointed that you can't actually keep the fish and use them for cooking or something.
    Hallangre
  • HallangreHallangre
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,585
    Nikynoonoo wrote: »
    I'm a bit disappointed that you can't actually keep the fish and use them for cooking or something.

I'm also quite disappointed in how we can't use our fish as cooking ingredients.
  • GrakyGraky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 460
    Got master fishing, all I can say is it doesn't seem to be a moneymaker that's for sure. You get a lot of sellable items but they have no real value, you would be better off hunting if you really want cash that bad. Hopefully they will improve the rewards as it seems apart from trying to catch all the fish and get trophies there isn't really any benefit to fishing at all.