During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

10053 Error Megathread

Comments

• ExploitExploit
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Experiencing the same with friends that are playing with me, probably due to server performance
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
    edited 1:27AM October 14, 2018
    I did this post because the one that admin send to all of you might of not been clear for most people, Here's a simple verison of it.

Alright people, this might help you.

I have two solutions for this issue and they all worked for me.

So first solution is
    - Unplug your router completely for 3-5 mins, and then plug it in again, That resets the ip address, which maplestory 2 hates, your DCHP as its called resets daily, which means you have to unplug your router daily, but don't worry there is another solution.

-If you are able to open up command prompt, then you must type this in!

"ipconfig /all" - This basically shows you all the stuff to do with the ip and the internet.
    (press enter)
    Then
    "ipconfig /release" - This basically releases the DCHP or internet from your computer, as soon as you do that, on your internet bar thingy should come up a error or a star, that's good news.
    (press enter)
    then
    "ipconfig /renew" - This basically renews your DCHP or your internet back to it's normal state and when you do that your error on your internet bar should disappear and your DCHP should be resetted for today.

If these options worked then HOORAYY!!

Remember, don't be stupid with the second one, do that in order and then you fixed your issue!

And make sure that your dchp is active, you can check that in "ipconfig /all" command.

Enjoy and hope it helped!
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    edited 2:59PM October 13, 2018
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/39680/guys-i-found-a-solution-to-10053-error

This link above brings you to a post I made and it's about fixing the 10053 issue, It worked for me, just follow what I say, and It's pretty short so It won't consume much of your time! And I made it easier to understand what to do then this admin did :D
  • SSBPsycheSSBPsyche
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 335
    Bloodborn wrote: »
    Not sure if anyone suggested this but, did you guys try WTFast?
    I know it seems weird, but since I'm using it(Today) I had no DC whatsoever. Maybe it is pure luck, but as of right now I'm like 6 hours in the game without an issue. Before I was kicked out at least once.
    Using it via Steam, but I think it is way easier to set it up via the nexon launcher itself.
    Try it out, since they got 14 day trail, maybe it is fixed until than.

Hey thanks, although a temporary solution, this has worked and I haven't had any DC since I started using it. Right before I couldn't even stay logged in for a minute. Everything else I've tried hasn't been this effective.
  • FluffyspudsFluffyspuds
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 7:12PM October 13, 2018
    Didn't have this issue over the last couple days, but today? Can't go 10-30 seconds without dcing and it's super frustrating. I had the game running for an entire night already (gotta get that 'Exhuasted' title somehow!) and had no problem staying connected even well into the following day. With this on top of the crud login problem I've been having, if I didn't have the founders package I would've given it up by now.

Edit: now it's more like 1-10 seconds lmao
    LadyPeggy
  • Assassin386Assassin386
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    worked for me gj meno
  • ReagonSaintPierreReagonSaintPierre
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
    Meno1234 wrote: »
    I did this post because the one that admin send to all of you might of not been clear for most people, Here's a simple verison of it.

So first solution is
    - Unplug your router completely for 3-5 mins, and then plug it in again, That resets the ip address, which maplestory 2 hates, your DCHP as its called resets daily, which means you have to unplug your router daily, but don't worry there is another solution.

"ipconfig /all" - This basically shows you all the stuff to do with the ip and the internet.
    (press enter)
    Then
    "ipconfig /release" - This basically releases the DCHP or internet from your computer, as soon as you do that, on your internet bar thingy should come up a error or a star, that's good news.
    (press enter)
    then
    "ipconfig /renew" - This basically renews your DCHP or your internet back to it's normal state and when you do that your error on your internet bar should disappear and your DCHP should be resetted for today.

Remember, don't be stupid with the second one, do that in order and then you fixed your issue!

And make sure that your dchp is active, you can check that in "ipconfig /all" command.

When i use the 'release' and 'renew' commands, will it interfere with all the devices that are currently connected to the network? I would like to give this a shot but i don't want to bother my roomies with my issues if it also resets their connection.
  • Assassin386Assassin386
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    worked for allmost 2 hours might need refresh it
  • ApexboyApexboy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Tried everything that was recommended, nothing works.
  • MaviscassMaviscass
    I got this error and DC every few minutes. Did every suggestions in the Forum, I even called my ISP to reset the net. I have 300 mb internet.
    I never had this issue during headstart, but right now just DC every few minutes.
    50% of the time I will DC whenever i need to go into a loading screen or I will DC mid dungeon too.
  • KozartuKozartu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    edited 12:10AM October 14, 2018
    Worked for an hour now. Usually I get the error 10-15 mins game time.
    Hopefully they see this so they know how to fix the problem.

Edit: 2 hours in
  • MoofeyMoofey
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,510
    Meno1234 wrote: »

So first solution is

(press enter)
    Then
    (press enter)
    then

When i use the 'release' and 'renew' commands, will it interfere with all the devices that are currently connected to the network? I would like to give this a shot but i don't want to bother my roomies with my issues if it also resets their connection.

No. The command is just affects the host that it is run on. (ie. your PC)
  • PrimuPrimu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 825
    The list of solutions that they posted for this error included note of ESENT E916 in the event viewer.
    I'd just like to inform that this "error" is irrelevant, it's a message that is logged when something writes to disk.
    The game causes this entry to the event viewer by writing to a log file in ms2logs folder after disconnecting the player.

ESENT E916 is not a cause of Error 10053.
    DragawnSherriNunah
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    Glad that it helped you guy's, And yes, you guy's need to do the "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig renew" commands daily, don't worry, it doesn't break or affect the internets user.
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    edited 1:24AM October 14, 2018
    Alright most of you don't understand this.

It's your DCHP fault or IP addresses, Maplestory 2 reactions very awkwardly towards that, Your DCHP or IP address resets daily which makes maplestory client freak out and give out the error 10053, I made a post called "Guy's I found a solution for error 10053" and it helped couple of people out.

Here's a link to solutions post I made and it helped people get to play the game
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/39680/guys-i-found-a-solution-to-10053-error
  • Meno1234Meno1234
  • BloodbornBloodborn
    sadly it didin't work out for me. But yesterday I was like 12 hours online without a DC. Using WTFast (like a vpn for gaming) dunnow why it works, (maybe I was just extremly lucky) but somehow the connection really kept me stable.
    I will at least use it until the free trail runs out, maybe they will fix the issues somehow. It really could be about the IP, since WTFast probably created one that Maple Story doesn't seem to hate or something...
    Regardless of how it worked out I'm happy. Maybe my solution will help out as well.
  • WizeWize
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    edited 3:03AM October 14, 2018
    I tried my own thing and it worked

-Connect to a different internet (mobile hotspot)
    If the error still comes up, then idk

-Reconnect back to normal internet
  • WizeWize
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    I tried my own thing and it worked

-Connect to a different internet (mobile hotspot)
    If the error still comes up, then idk

-Reconnect back to normal internet
  • PanPanPanPanPanPan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    Bloodborn wrote: »
    sadly it didin't work out for me. But yesterday I was like 12 hours online without a DC. Using WTFast (like a vpn for gaming) dunnow why it works, (maybe I was just extremly lucky) but somehow the connection really kept me stable.
    I will at least use it until the free trail runs out, maybe they will fix the issues somehow. It really could be about the IP, since WTFast probably created one that Maple Story doesn't seem to hate or something...
    Regardless of how it worked out I'm happy. Maybe my solution will help out as well.

Didn't work for me either.

Haha the further I've gotten in this game is the damn intro cutscene.