Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

What's your favorite random indie game on steam?

Comments

• MyuMyu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,365
    Rabi-Ribi. Cute/fun, but difficult game. Definitely recommend people to play it.
    MikehAran4Lyf
  • MikehMikeh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,655
    Myu wrote: »
    Rabi-Ribi. Cute/fun, but difficult game. Definitely recommend people to play it.

This is something my daughter would love, I think I'll pick it up,.
    AlwaysRightAran4LyfHogarthJrHelpMeHeal
  • JediJamsJediJams
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,885
  • MikehMikeh
    JediJams wrote: »
    RIMWORLD

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. Do you read the comics people draw about their rimworld adventures?
    AlwaysRightAran4LyfHogarthJrOverbait
  • JediJamsJediJams
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,885
    edited 4:22PM April 14, 2018
    Mikeh wrote: »
    RIMWORLD

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS. Do you read the comics people draw about their rimworld adventures?

No I just like playing the game occasionally haha
    R34GodzillaMikehHarrowingSorrowOrientExpressDaenerysStormborn
  • ComputerComputer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,215
    "Hotline Miami" bro!

giphy.gif
    Mikeh
  • MikehMikeh
    RIMWORLD

Mikeh wrote: »
    RIMWORLD

No I just like playing the game occasionally haha

Aw man, just check out the rimworld subreddit, it's funny af.
    Aran4LyfHogarthJrOverbaitHelpMeHeal
  • MikehMikeh
    Computer wrote: »
    "Hotline Miami" bro!

giphy.gif

Oh wow, that's like old school grand theft auto.
    Aran4LyfOverbaitHelpMeHeal
  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    Oh I forgot to mention another game that I've been keeping my eye on and played a while ago. Dead Cells is a super fun rogue-like and is so nice to play. I originally started playing it because my friend was wondering if it was worth playing and it was so fun I got hooked into playing until I managed to beat a run in it.
    MikehLongLooongMaaan
  • MikehMikeh
    SourCream wrote: »
    Oh I forgot to mention another game that I've been keeping my eye on and played a while ago. Dead Cells is a super fun rogue-like and is so nice to play. I originally started playing it because my friend was wondering if it was worth playing and it was so fun I got hooked into playing until I managed to beat a run in it.

Oh wow, it looks a lot like Castlevania, this is definitely one I'd give a shot.
    HogarthJrOverbaitHelpMeHeal
  • SacrixSacrix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,515
    Skyborn. Pretty simple RPGMaker game, but really well made. Also has a pretty significant difficulty spike on hard mode. Makes you really learn how the battle system and attacks work. The story is also really good.
  • Gewoon_BartGewoon_Bart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,550
  • KadyKady
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 640
    SourCream wrote: »
    @Kady Do you think there's a Harvest Moon that Stardew Valley is most like? I've been looking at it for a while but I never got around to playing it. I also really liked Harvest Moon but didn't play too much of the series.

@SourCream Oh boy, it's been a very long time since I've played any Harvest Moon game. However, I think Stardew Valley is probably most similar to Harvest Moon: Magical Melody. There's a bunch of things to unlock in the game and there's so much more to it than just farming. I really do suggest that you try it out :)
  • ZerukanZerukan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,530
    Shower with your dad simulator
    GomiSeiko
  • WillhartWillhart
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,590
    edited 5:08AM April 18, 2018
    SUPER BENBO QUEST TURBO DELUX by Thumbtack is very good for a short platformer game. You get to play as an anime girl who fights armies of skeletons.
    GomiSeiko
  • NyanMango19NyanMango19
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 775
    edited 5:18AM April 18, 2018
    Somebody already mentioned Celeste (Which is astounding and my GOTY so far, so I urge you to go check it out.), so it looks like I'll have to share my second favourite.
    Evoland: A short story of adventure video games evolution - It's a cool 5-hour game that takes you through the eras of gaming, more specifically Adventure games. If you can get it on sale I would highly recommend it. evoland_screens.jpg

However, I think the sequel, Evoland 2: A slight case of spacetime continuum disorder is even better...though I don't know if the studio who made it was/is still considered an "indie game studio" by the time they produced the sequel.
    GomiSeiko
  • XenostarsXenostars
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,770
    edited 6:57AM April 18, 2018
    Starbound and Noitu Love 2 very fun indie games. Love them so much rofl.
    GomiSeiko
  • FazifyFazify
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,505
    Risk of Rain is fantastic
    SourCreamGomiSeiko
  • SourCreamSourCream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,785
    edited 11:13AM April 18, 2018
    Fazify wrote: »
    Risk of Rain is fantastic

Oh man I completely forgot about this game somehow. Risk of Rain is an amazing game and I am super excited for the second one to be coming out even though it's taking a chance with going in another direction.
    GomiSeiko