Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Gaara's Design Thread [NA-E] [ Commissions]

PoofcatPoofcat
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,950
edited 10:58AM November 3, 2018 in Outfit Designs
Gaara's Design Thread

So...yep, this is my design thread! I upload to the NA East server on the character Gaara or possibly Reading. I haven't played a whole ton of MS2 yet but hopefully as time goes by I can make more designs. ^^

Going to be editing this with commission info very soon; probably within a day or two (as of writing this it's Oct 21)

Currently On Sale:
Everything I have on sale in NA-East.

Ruffle Dress
kjUGrsA.png
Winged Heart Hoodie
e2IzeY5.png
Heart Lace-up Boots
tFwAOqX.png
Classy Lolita Dress + Kitty Heels
cWm67O1.png

Commissioned UGC:
Not for sale but commissioned works.

Sakura Saber
2rqev35ypft11.jpg
DVA Hoodie
Dvtj3iT.png
Black Hoodie
wrzzY4P.png

Other Designs:
Designs I've made, but they aren't for sale in game. I'm thinking of re-adding my face template up here in order to help people who want to make masks but I don't know if it's against the rules. >.<?

Cat-Eyed Face
zx5ayBj.pnguioPMQi.png
Nap Time Face
7m5i8pu.png
Kaze Outfit (Gaara's Outfit)
EvHBIou.png

[/center]
ZatchLutiasCasszunePekinPineapple1124peacherydokudempa

Comments

• PoofcatPoofcat
    edited 10:10PM December 3, 2018
    Commissions - Currently Full and/or Closed
    Job is piling on quite a bit more work than I expected; I'm currently finishing up any unfinished comms and won't be accepting more for a bit.

Price range will be from $10 (very small items like shoes, or maybe simple shirts/pants) to $30+ (full outfits or larger templates with high detail) as these can take me minimum an hour for something small and more than that for big templates.

If you're interested or maybe just want an estimate, feel free to PM me or leave a response in this thread. I can also be reached on discord at Poofcat#9340. ^^

(Please note that if your request contains something that could fall outside of what's allowed and put your UGC in jeopardy of being taken down I will warn you or give some suggestions on how I can modify a design to make it fit better, if you're interested.
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    Just uploaded my first (non-closed-beta) design! It's in the NA East shop. ^^

kjUGrsA.png
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    Second design complete!

e2IzeY5.png
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    edited 8:25PM October 6, 2018
    Some shoes to go with the hoodie.

Updated; White version also on the market.

tFwAOqX.png
    dokudempa
  • JellieJellie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    These are really cute! If you ever decide to take some commissions, I'd be interested!
    Rubize
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    Jellie wrote: »
    These are really cute! If you ever decide to take some commissions, I'd be interested!

Thank you! Commissions are something I'm thinking about, I probably will make a few more examples first (not to mention having to wait to get my merets from the store xD)
    Jellie
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    Some designs I've completed in the past day or two - definitely plan to upload them but have to wait for my merets to clear from the shop ;o; Proper image comps will go up when I get them in the shop ^^

Kitty Pattern Leggings
    lZ0ynxy.jpg

Button-up Lolita
    vbI6gD1.jpg
    Jellie
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    edited 9:45PM October 13, 2018
    Finished some Kitty Heels yesterday. Still playing the waiting game for my Merets so I can upload ;_; I think these would match well to the dress in my last post ^^

rN79KMs.jpg
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    2rqev35ypft11.jpg

Finished my first commission today and will probably be opening those up fully in the next day or so. Got a couple things to do tomorrow but will get to editing my post on it ^^
  • PoofcatPoofcat
    wrzzY4P.png

Dvtj3iT.png

Two finished commissions from the past couple days here ^^