Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

[Show Off Your Houses!]

Comments

• JoeMajewskiJoeMajewski
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    edited 5:45AM October 10, 2018
    I like your houses guys. I haven't taken the time yet to make my home very nice. Currently it's filled with the required items for max mastery each day, and then I have a giant field with my lifestyle items set up in 2x2 squares. The field looks kinda nice, but I'd like to move it out to the corner so I can have the remainder of the space to build a house. Why are all of the items free when building? Is that because we are premium?
  • MarionniMarionni
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    I like your houses guys. I haven't taken the time yet to make my home very nice. Currently it's filled with the required items for max mastery each day, and then I have a giant field with my lifestyle items set up in 2x2 squares. The field looks kinda nice, but I'd like to move it out to the corner so I can have the remainder of the space to build a house. Why are all of the items free when building? Is that because we are premium?

Wondering about this as well. I'm pretty sure everyone just immediately upgraded to 25x25x15 in case it starts costing millions after release. The fact that all normal blocks currently say "0 mesos" while merets blocks already cost merets.. I think a lot will change. I just hope our current houses stay the way we've designed them..
  • idontreallyknowmanidontreallyknowman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,060
    Marionni wrote: »

Wondering about this as well. I'm pretty sure everyone just immediately upgraded to 25x25x15 in case it starts costing millions after release. The fact that all normal blocks currently say "0 mesos" while merets blocks already cost merets.. I think a lot will change. I just hope our current houses stay the way we've designed them..

They changed housing on purpose to be this way, I'm pretty sure nothing will change atleast not any of the free items.
  • PosePose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    edited 9:17AM October 11, 2018
    Here are some more homes I designed!

Feel free to visit them!

Server: NA East
    IGN: Pose
    House name: Oasis Resort

NmsazQ1.jpg

ckV3neL.jpg

IGN: Charms
    House name: Galaxy Popsicle

U8ys4cL.jpg

IGN: Lionpoke
    House name: Lion's Den

VjHeenx.jpg

IGN: Police
    House name: Maple Police Station

x8Rsboe.jpg
    TheScribblyPotatoCapturedRaynePinkehoaklandsMerrytronFabe
  • TheScribblyPotatoTheScribblyPotato
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,040
    edited 9:31AM October 11, 2018
    Wow these are some awesome homes you’ve designed! my fave is probably oasis resort
    Here is my simple abode. Feel free to visit it in NA-West IGN: Aerie

Feel free to recommend if you like it. <3
    20181004_184016_04.jpg
    PoseCapturedRayneFabe
  • CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,910
    Marionni wrote: »
    Cool house ;o <3 I like your village the most. Haven't tried working with anything from the "Structures" category yet but am very excited to do that.. Here's my race track "house" ;u;
    Edit : Actually this is an old shot now that I look at it. I replaced the beds with buses and the back side is now also filled in ;-; woops

oyHmarL.jpg
    OMG this looks like a legitimate racing map xD That's so cool. I love it!

Pose wrote: »
    Here are some more homes I designed!

Feel free to visit them!

IGN: Pose
    House name: Oasis Resort

NmsazQ1.jpg

ckV3neL.jpg

IGN: Charms
    House name: Galaxy Popsicle

U8ys4cL.jpg

IGN: Lionpoke
    House name: Lion's Den

VjHeenx.jpg

IGN: Police
    House name: Maple Police Station

x8Rsboe.jpg
    OH MY GOD POSE you were in the ms2 housing creation contest right? xD I saw your post before and its what made me addicted to housing ahaha
    Pose
    Wow these are some awesome homes you’ve designed! my fave is probably oasis resort

20181004_184016_04.jpg
    I really like how bright it is. It gives me the same feels Lith harbor and tria does XD niiice
    TheScribblyPotato
  • TheScribblyPotatoTheScribblyPotato
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,040

20181004_184016_04.jpg
    I really like how bright it is. It gives me the same feels Lith harbor and tria does XD niiice

Thank you <3
  • Asterbel_MusicAsterbel_Music
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,225
    Seeing how everyone is sharing their lovely homes, I'm dropping mine as well~!
    DpbsULIXoAE9n5-.jpgDpbsULJXoAAQWW5.jpg
    I've put the full tour on the separate discussion on the forum. If you wish to check it out, feel free to do so!
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/39696/nae-asterbel-manoir-v2-0
    Pinkeh
    ]Seeing how everyone is sharing their lovely homes, I'm dropping mine as well~!
    DpbsULIXoAE9n5-.jpgDpbsULJXoAAQWW5.jpg
    I've put the full tour on the separate discussion on the forum. If you wish to check it out, feel free to do so!
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/39696/nae-asterbel-manoir-v2-0
    ooooh man that's the house of my dreamss~ I love the water outside and the island gives a refreshing resort-esque feel
    My friends and I all sat in one house and made our own plots of land for fun. xD
    unknown.png?width=1248&height=702unknown.png?width=1248&height=702
  • EarlyFrostEarlyFrost
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    Still figuring out how to use around a quarter of a wall rather than leaving it empty, but whelp... here goes nothing~!

Server: Europe
    IGN: Fuyuzare
    House name: Fort Glacier
    jBk3ksW.jpg
    PosePixalateZeyex
  • PosePose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    EarlyFrost wrote: »
    Still figuring out how to use around a quarter of a wall rather than leaving it empty, but whelp... here goes nothing~!

Server: Europe
    IGN: Fuyuzare
    House name: Fort Glacier
    jBk3ksW.jpg

I absolutely love this layout. Also the rope crane you made was super clever! Definitely getting the Game of Thrones Nights Watch vibe!
  • XianoraXianora
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    My House? Maze? Torture Chamber?

Only wish I had more space.
    37ci7Kg.jpg

Mythian101
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,880
    I'm a sad panda my houses currently are skill farms.
  • PinkehPinkeh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    edited 4:53AM October 16, 2018
    Server: Oceania
    IGN: Pinkeh
    House name: Pinkehs Villa

The only way i'll afford a private villa in Sydney. :p
    Overview
    Qh76DBC.jpg
  • TurdRocketTurdRocket
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 8:45PM October 21, 2018
    So decided I wanted to use my housing space to make a tabletop board game. You can utilize the ingame dice rolling to play but I am also making some utility to use with it in game maker. I made multiple accounts to make all these so you can port to each one which you can see in the video. The whole idea is you can play one board or traverse through all of them. I still have one more idea to make but will update it on my own thread I had posted.

Oh yea, IGN: TurdRocket
    server: NA west
    House name: Not Creepy DGN

20181021_211510_00.jpg?raw=1
    20181021_211632_01.jpg?raw=1
    20181021_211731_02.jpg?raw=1
    20181021_211806_03.jpg?raw=1
    20181021_211822_04.jpg?raw=1
  • RisaWMRisaWM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    edited 2:05PM October 22, 2018
    vYWXjZi.jpg
    lues1Sq.jpg
    I just leave my EU Village here xd
    Pixalate
  • TritegaTritega
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    edited 10:34AM October 23, 2018
    I really suck at building houses but I like designing gardens, although it's not finished yet :D

slukYGv.jpg