Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

PS4 Controller not being detected.

MONSTRMONSTR
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,240
in Tech Support
Last night I had a power outage while playing. This morning I tried to play and was unable to use my PS4 Controller. I tried.
Verifying the integrity of the game files.
General Controller Settings are checked on PS4 support and is detected by Steam. Other games detect the controller.
I tried plugging in Controller after launching the game.
Restarted PC.
Reinstalled Game.
I'm still unable to play with my PS4 Controller.

Comments

• BakaWolfBakaWolf
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 545
    If you are playing through steam you might want to try turning off the steam settings for ps4 controller support. I have had those settings cause some wonky issues in games. My settings are currently set to Generic Gamepad Config Support and Xbox Config Support.

You can also try selecting the keyboard preset in game at the top of the ui then click off then on the gamepad support.

And finally if those don't work you can do a reset of your PS4 controller by putting a paperclip(or something similar) into the reset button on the back of the controller and hold it down for a couple of seconds.
    MONSTRDurianTV
  • MONSTRMONSTR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,240
    BakaWolf wrote: »
    If you are playing through steam you might want to try turning off the steam settings for ps4 controller support. I have had those settings cause some wonky issues in games. My settings are currently set to Generic Gamepad Config Support and Xbox Config Support.

You can also try selecting the keyboard preset in game at the top of the ui then click off then on the gamepad support.

And finally if those don't work you can do a reset of your PS4 controller by putting a paperclip(or something similar) into the reset button on the back of the controller and hold it down for a couple of seconds.

Turning off the stream settings for ps4 controller support was my issue. Thank you.
  • BakaWolfBakaWolf
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 545
    MONSTR wrote: »
    BakaWolf wrote: »

Turning off the stream settings for ps4 controller support was my issue. Thank you.

No problem, glad I could help. :)