Check out the v16 1st Anniversary Update patch notes!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45834

10053 Error Megathread

Comments

• Assassin386Assassin386
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    just an update worked for like 25min then back to dc so im done for now i got other games to play
    PileofSaltClestNunahIsraManz
  • melispandamelispanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    Country Where You Reside: La Pine, OR USA
    Server: North America West
    Your Internet Service Provider: Bendbroadband
    Wifi or Wired: wifi

I keep getting DCed so fast I can't even make it to the character select screen half the time. And literally everything else is working perfectly fine so I know it's not my internet.
  • TMN89TMN89
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Yeah i play fine entire early founder period. As soon as Oct 10 update I get d/c every few minute and sometimes even seconds.
  • zelobiszelobis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    edited 3:49PM October 11, 2018
    This is so weird, since I'm getting the 10053's now, but not during the CBT's when I tested them...

But, I was able to stop the disconnecting and 10053's by enabling QoS on my router and setting my computer to a higher priority? Maybe the other network traffic was slowing down my game speed. I don't know if this'll work for everyone, but maybe give it a try?

Before I adjusted the QoS settings, I pretty much tried everything that Nexon recommended. What's weird is that it started out as me getting disconnected around 30 mins after starting, then it progressively got shorter (15 mins, 5 mins, 1 min) until at the end I couldn't even get into the game. (This happened on multiple computers that I tested). Hopefully this QoS fix will last for me :3

State/Country: CA, USA
    Server: NA West
    ISP: Comcast/Xfinity
    WIFI or Wired: Wifi
  • SleepyMayaSleepyMaya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 635
    Any news on that? I didn't have the problem at all yesterday when I first started playing, but today it keeps happening every 20 minutes or so.
  • iZalleniZallen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I notice on my side it occurs when I have a short disconnect time with my connection dongle. hoping they add a longer duration before the client kicks you off for lost signal.
  • CantBeFadedCantBeFaded
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100
    Tried everything. See the ESENT event ID but I'm not reinstalling windows.
    Only thing I can think of is packet loss triggering this somehow. I get packet loss in a lot of other games as well but they don't DC me.

Which steps above have been completed: All
    Country Where You Reside: Canada
    Your Internet Service Provider: Campus Internet
    Wifi or Wired: Both
  • Tsukasa_HiiragiTsukasa_Hiiragi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,225
    I got this earlier for the first time during my first Fire Dragon run, which considering I'm a priest..it was pretty much ruined that run.

Server: NA East
    Service: Comcast
    Wired
  • AieAie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,310
    ive tried literally everything the thread recommended, still get errors every 5-2 mintues at around 8 pm - 10 pm

Service: Century Link
    Did both wired and WIFI
  • Sitora77Sitora77
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    Im getting this Issue every 5 minutes or so
  • senushisenushi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Same here, tried everything. Disconnecting very 15s. That's really disappointing after waiting so long for official go live.

Country Where You Reside: Poland, EU
    Server: Europe
    Your Internet Service Provider: Multimedia
    Wifi or Wired: Error occurs on both
    ReagonSaintPierre
  • ingStefaningStefan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 595
    edited 2:18AM October 12, 2018
    I also disconnect now and then, not that much but still annoying.
    Server: Europe
    Connection : Fiber 500mb/s
    Wifi or wired: Wired ofc, wifi sux

Clearly its not my network since the speed i got is insanely stupid.
    ReagonSaintPierre
  • ReagonSaintPierreReagonSaintPierre
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 690
    So after 38 replies, with no actual "fixes" working, it would be great if we could get any kind of update on the situation!
    PileofSaltNominosVivynAetaruNunah
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
    So after 38 replies, with no actual "fixes" working, it would be great if we could get any kind of update on the situation!

I know right, they should update us on what's happening!
    ReagonSaintPierrePileofSaltAirysNominosVivynSherriNunah
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    edited 9:24AM October 12, 2018
    Aren't admins supposed to be more active on the forums like look at this guy, He only has 1 post and it was a useless fix which doesn't work for anyone! But if it worked for anyone (Which I highly doubt sometimes from these responds) can someone tell me a solution, that doesn't include restarting your computer entirely
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    edited 7:53AM October 12, 2018
    I got the game working, I checked out the DHCP and I'm not sure what I did but now it's working without a problem, but I do get the error on occasions when my internet dies or what not.

EDIT: Nvm, I disconnected now 3 times e.e
  • AetaruAetaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    I have the same issue and I had no problems during the beta ... Any news from the devs?
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    I'm started to think the game just disconnects you when you lose a bit of connection with the server, which is actually bull, do you need beast of a internet to keep up to date with nexons bad bad bad bad bad servers?
  • LuxxLuxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,255
    edited 11:00AM October 12, 2018
    It can't be even the slightest of net twitches that are messing up peoples connection.
    There was someone who said they play with roomates, all share the same connection and wired or not
    and they suffer the constant dc's while their roomates aren't.
    I'm sorry but I'm actually getting pissed off because of this ridiculous BS. It's been over a month and my premium is running
    and I BARELY am able to play. You guys need to stop trying to blame everyone and single
    out all these peoples internet problems and take this friggin' game down and work on it for a few hours.
    This just about warrants an emergency maintenance. it's YOUR servers that's messing us up.
    Here, I'll help you:
    Beta: No one had this problems.
    MushRoyale: Problem starts.
    EA: Problems worsens.
    Release: Problem is 10x worse.

Now let's think for 3 seconds. "MushRoyale began this problem."
    8DxmZY6.gif
    SOMETHING must've broke during the MushRoyale update.
    You guys need to see what the hell happened during then and fix it from there.

KeebsMeno1234RenaflorAirysReagonSaintPierreCosmicFacepalmSherriAetaruMorgantheeNunah
  • OliBaBaOliBaBa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 230
    tried everything recommended solution using different pc and laptops in different locations@Toronto, nothing works. problem is not on our side, its server.

AirysSgoiltNunah