May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Compensation for Euro Founder's Pack Purchases

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,515
Administrator
edited 12:21PM September 27, 2018 in Official News
As we noted earlier in the week, we have updated the conversion rates for Euros and Pounds Sterling (GBP) to better reflect the current international exchange rates.

forum_newsupdate_osaka.jpg

One consequence of this was that players who used Euros to purchase Founder's Packs in the last few months ended up spending notably more on the packages than we initially intended. The new Euro prices for Founder's Packs are:
  • Explorer Package: €21.73 (previously €24.99)
  • Master Package: €52.17 (previously €59.99)
  • Legendary Package: €86.95 (previously €99.99)

As a result, we will be giving those players that purchased Founder's Packs with Euros prior to September 27th an additional cache of Merets, based on the package that they purchased:
  • Explorer Package: 500 Merets
  • Master Package: 1,200 Merets
  • Legendary Package: 2,000 Merets

To receive this compensation, you must login to MapleStory 2 and claim your Founder's Pack on a region prior to November 30th. Once you do so, you will be awarded the bonus package of Merets on that server during the next maintenance. Thank you for your purchases, and we hope that you enjoy the Head Start beginning October 1st.
KatsSoulXCloudPhuuzLastSaturdayDanDKJoTheWeirdoAviel27LuniiSubglaciousTicXuand 6 others.

Comments

• BubbleCatBubbleCat
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I did upgrade today, from explorer to Legendary but it was before you changed the vallue and the post says prior to September 27th. Does that mean i dont get the aditional merrits?
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,645
    edited 3:41PM September 27, 2018
    It's not often that you give me the chance to offer gratitude, but credit to you where it's due. Thanks for the bonus Merets and for adjusting the prices. :)
    And then let's not speak about how it took you years and a large MS2 playerbase complaining about it before you managed to offer normal exchange rates.
    BubbleCat wrote: »
    I did upgrade today, from explorer to Legendary but it was before you changed the vallue and the post says prior to September 27th. Does that mean i dont get the aditional merrits?

I suggest you contact support just in case. However, I'm sure they meant that any packs bought before the change counts.
    Lunii
  • JoTheWeirdoJoTheWeirdo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,035
    That's pretty neat!
    Lunii
  • ExtentInstinctExtentInstinct
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,280
    BubbleCat wrote: »

I don't think you got them however I think you bought the pack at a converted price, I bet right? If not, it's suited to contact them.
  • ExigaExiga
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
    Thank you very much for this updated! I upgraded my pack from Explorer to Legendary to support the game.
  • YoungFoxMarieYoungFoxMarie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,470
    I bought my explorers pack (for 25 euros) before the change in costs. Yet I bought the Legendary pack just yesterday. hope I will still get compensated ;-; as I still paid more for the basic founder pack
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    Thank you kindly for adjusting conversion rates for EUR and GBP, better late than never. :)
    Additional cache of Merets is a nice surprise, I'll make good use of them.
    Kind regards!
  • DueroDuero
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    I logged for the first time this WE (october 7th) as I couldn't before, and just claimed my legendary founder pack (that I bought before the price change).

Does that me I have to wait for the next maintenance, scheduled at an unknown date, to recieve my additional merets ?
  • ElzaYuukiElzaYuuki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,460
    Those 2000 Meret compensation never got sent out hmm
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,500
    edited 3:42AM October 8, 2018
    Those 2000 Meret compensation never got sent out hmm

you will be awarded the bonus package of Merets on that server during the next maintenance.

EDIT: I forgot to check the day, but in the Discord they said the "next maintenance" is the official release one, so in 2 more days
  • DueroDuero
    well still no compensation merets?
    RhytidomeAzimutNekoLily
  • AzimutAzimut
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Would be nice to hear "actual" date of compensation.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,500
    I can't excuse them anymore... it's been a lot of time since they said the maintenance will give them
  • MizaruMizaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,025
    NekoLily wrote: »
    I can't excuse them anymore... it's been a lot of time since they said the maintenance will give them

"Once you do so, you will be awarded the bonus package of Merets on that server during the next maintenance after October 18th."
    http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/36610/compensation-for-euro-founder-s-pack-purchases
    Duero
  • DueroDuero
    Cuddles message didn't have the date, , thx for pointing out the official post Mizaru
  • SiIverSiIver
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 980
    So...weren't we supposed to get the missing merets at the 18th update? I didn't get any, am I the only one?
  • MizaruMizaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,025
    SiIver wrote: »
    So...weren't we supposed to get the missing merets at the 18th update? I didn't get any, am I the only one?

If I understand English as well as I think I do as a non-native English speaker, I guess it means the update after 18th, meaning 25th date. If the merets aren't distributed then, I will get mad.
  • MaweedMaweed
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 755
    Same here still nothing D:
  • TsukiNoPyonTsukiNoPyon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    I already got my compensation from buying the Legendary package but my boyfriend didn't, I tried reaching out but I didn't get a reply anywhere.
    Region EU
    His character name : Reddie

• QtzQtz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,375
    does anyone know where to buy keys now that the packs are gone ? i saw some sites are still doing giveaways 1 months after game start , for steam "founder" keys but none are on ebay or elsewhere ;)