May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation
Closed

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - Oct 10th

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,515
Administrator
edited 11:30AM October 10, 2018 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, October 10th at 4:00 AM PDT to end the Head Start and officially launch MapleStory 2! During this period, all servers will be unavailable. We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 6 hours, concluding at around 10:00 AM PDT.

ms2w-113-960x290-forums.jpg

- Start and End Times -
  • PDT (UTC -7): 4:00 AM - 10:00 AM
  • EDT (UTC -4): 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
  • BRT (UTC -3): 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
  • CEST (UTC +2): 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
  • AEDT (UTC +11): 10:00 PM - 4:00 AM, ending October 11th

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- What -
  • Launching MapleStory 2!
  • Distributing Official Launch Registration Event rewards
  • Full Patch Notes coming soon!

Thank you for your patience.
UmaThurmanMadokaMagicaDeleonzMacSaucehardoommmviiHustleBabyFinalPathTrumpedRewelizationand 11 others.

Comments

• MacSauceMacSauce
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,600
    I've literally waited all year for this like best year ever for me ..... 1.Son was born
    .....2. Eagles win Superbowl
    .....3. MS2 Comes out during birthday week
    MintyliciousWicca411TachibanaKizunaDivyaCaterex
  • thdthd
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    MacSauce wrote: »
    I've literally waited all year for this like best year ever for me ..... 1.Son was born

Sucks that Eagles won.
    Caterex
  • PunyonPunyon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    edited 7:18PM October 9, 2018
    Do we have to wait tomorrow for patch notes?
  • MacSauceMacSauce
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,600
    thd wrote: »
    MacSauce wrote: »

Sucks that Eagles won.

Lol why though #FLYEAGLESFLY
  • sader1992sader1992
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,225
    edited 2:16AM October 10, 2018
    I hope you enable the download when you start it , as some people need time to download the game , and you can later after you finish you can make an update , we would already have the full game and we update it normally.
  • SteelTigerSteelTiger
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
  • iRustyiRusty
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 675
    Can't wait to see the patch notes
  • MarionniMarionni
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950
    Are they going to be the patch notes from ingame? Or is there more?
    I read something about a new island, new class, mapleopoly board game thing..
  • PrincessKawaiiPrincessKawaii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 460
    Eeeeek exciteeeed cannot wait, after such a long time - today's truly one of the few best days I've had this year - thank you so much everyone who worked so hard to make this possible!!
    p.s. Here's to a sleepless night tonight - in honor of MapleStory 2!
    MintyliciousRaphaelOnealbamsoulTachibanaKizunaDivyaCaterex
  • AynixAynix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,095
    Marionni wrote: »

In short: New class (Rune Blader), lvl cap increased to 60lvl, lvl 60 dungeons.
    MarionniTachibanaKizuna
  • KellyxKellyx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    YAYYYYYY! FINALLY!
    TachibanaKizuna
  • DVoidbornDVoidborn
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    edited 6:54AM October 10, 2018
    Runeblade avatar when?DP2tY31VwAEO4lk.jpg
    TachibanaKizunaMeorinCaterexWillerm
  • JoeMajewskiJoeMajewski
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320
    Aynix wrote: »

But is there new zones too? And how is the leveling curve from 50 to 60 going to be? Any other new features? I'm sure when the level cap in KMS2 was increased to 60 there was a ton of new stuff, and I would think that's the version this is based off of.
    TachibanaKizuna
  • MarionniMarionni
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 950

But is there new zones too? And how is the leveling curve from 50 to 60 going to be? Any other new features? I'm sure when the level cap in KMS2 was increased to 60 there was a ton of new stuff, and I would think that's the version this is based off of.

Yea there is a new island and like 9 new dungeons? I forgot, it was in the ingame news article. I read somewhere that it takes 42m EXP to get from 50-51 so that's pretty steep if the storyquest doesn't continue.
    TachibanaKizunaMeorin
  • JoeMajewskiJoeMajewski
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 320

Yea there is a new island and like 9 new dungeons? I forgot, it was in the ingame news article. I read somewhere that it takes 42m EXP to get from 50-51 so that's pretty steep if the storyquest doesn't continue.

I think 49 - 50 was in the 35 million-ish range, so that's not too much more. Plus, it seems like gathering and performing give flat percentage-based increases to EXP, so we'll have to see how that scales. I was sort of hoping for some amount of grinding to be required.
    Marionni
  • MeorinMeorin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Can't wait, very excited to play for the first time today!
    200.gif
    Caterex
  • BubblyWubblyBubblyWubbly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 650
    edited 8:32AM October 10, 2018
    Prepare for servers to go down once 10000000 people will try to log at once lmao :D
    KimYouseeDVoidbornSuchiCallMeChingCaterex
  • MommaMakoMommaMako
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,280
    Hey, your game is unplayable... what gives?
    CallMeChingCaterex
This discussion has been closed.