Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

Sellout Meso "Guide"

SteffeeeSteffeee
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,020
edited 5:20PM October 8, 2018 in General Chat
For all the "Nay's" here is a simple explanation. Let's crash the market.
"Well I mean if you've hit level 50 it's kinda obvious, But I will elaborate. If you go to the black market you'll find items called "Potion Solvents". These are kinda rare in normal mapleworld. Thus, we farm them in an area loaded with the specific type of monster that has the highest drop rate chance of this item. ATM it's ~ 10k per Solvent. Almost a Solvent per min. 600k HR ish. + all the drops to Dismantle and raw Mesos. Enjoy."

SkyraummviiInferus
  1. Helpful?27 votes
    1. Yay
       44% (12 votes)
    2. Nay
       56% (15 votes)

Comments

• AynixAynix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,095
    Could you explain what is the purpose of this wideo? Is this some sort of guide or what?
    Steffeee
  • SixaxisSixaxis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,795
    edited 12:35PM October 7, 2018
    Stopped the video when Lil Uzi started rapping.
    Steffeee
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    Well I mean if you've hit level 50 it's kinda obvious, But I will elaborate. If you go to the black market you'll find items called "Potion Solvents". These are kinda rare in normal mapleworld. Thus, we farm them in an area loaded with the specific type of monster that has the highest drop rate chance of this item. ATM it's ~ 10k per Solvent. Almost a Solvent per min. 600k HR ish. + all the drops to Dismantle and raw Mesos. Enjoy.
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    edited 12:38PM October 7, 2018
    Sixaxis wrote: »
    Stopped the video when Lil Uzi started rapping.

He's a lil different. The artist is LIL NARNIA. Song is Her Heart Has Flowers Inside.
  • SkyrauSkyrau
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    Did you try the map Cave of Eternity ? The 2 mains areas have ~12 mobs and you can clear 1 while the other respawn. Thanks for the suggestion tho, i gotta try this one.
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    Skyrau wrote: »
    Did you try the map Cave of Eternity ? The 2 mains areas have ~12 mobs and you can clear 1 while the other respawn. Thanks for the suggestion tho, i gotta try this one.

Have you seen how fast I clear the packs? Yeah I did cave, it just wasn't fast enough I'd kill them far to fast and would have to wait for spawns. This one is a little more running but way more mobs. It works since I have haste so I don't know about other classes. Also, Cave spawns those horse mobs. Problem with those is they don't drop the Solvents. So wasted time. These are ALL humanoid :D All drop the solvents. More cash per hour. Goodluck~
    Skyrau
  • SkyrauSkyrau
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 785
    Steffeee wrote: »
    -snip-

Thank you, I'm also playing thief around same gs, I'm going to give it a try !

• SteffeeeSteffeee
    Skyrau wrote: »
    Steffeee wrote: »
    -snip-

Thank you, I'm also playing thief around same gs, I'm going to give it a try !

Yeah np, If you're the same gearscore I'd recommend the other rotation then. When you go around to the bottom middle pack, You can jump down to the metal platform for 2 more packs of up to 8 mobs. Worth doing only if you're fast. So haste is a must. :D
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,995
    edited 1:12PM October 7, 2018
    Hmm nice ^^ looks like a def alternative to dungeon grinding. Will try it after launch.

I don't remember red wall map though, I guess it's a Perion map.
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    edited 1:12PM October 7, 2018
    Gc47vsB.jpg
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    mmvii wrote: »
    Hmm nice ^^ looks like a def alternative to dungeon grinding. Will try it after launch.

I don't remember red wall map though, I guess it's a Perion map.

I'd be very quick to abuse it now. Won't hold much value after the masses get to it.
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    Shameless bump
  • HashtagHealsHashtagHeals
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 925
    Coming from someone who has made guides on taught people how to make ingame currency on a number of mmo's this "guide" is garbage. If you want to do a guide put forth better effort and give people other methods as well. As there are a number of current methods to make 500k+ meso's an hour in the current state of the game. For your potion solvent farming you should have explained in the video different locations which good mob density.
    Steffeee
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    edited 5:17PM October 8, 2018
    Coming from someone who has made guides on taught people how to make ingame currency on a number of mmo's this "guide" is garbage. If you want to do a guide put forth better effort and give people other methods as well. As there are a number of current methods to make 500k+ meso's an hour in the current state of the game. For your potion solvent farming you should have explained in the video different locations which good mob density.

100% right. Calling it a "guide" was wrong. More of just some information thrown at you for the sake of saving time. But nah your right, Let's waste 30 seconds with an intro, 2-3 minutes of me explaining what potion solvents are and then begging for likes, subscriptions and all that Jazz. The point was to inform people already farming in less profitable locations to migrate. Not really asking for a "thank you" just sharing valuable information on what I believe could get you a purple weapon after your 30/30 failed runs.

edit: sorry for the rant. just feel the point was missed.
  • SteffeeeSteffeee
    Its okay to get some meso. People on the 1st day had 3 lvl 50 alts and made 30m+ that way.

Making alts will sadly always be the BEST method of gaining mesos. But if you're not to fond of that, Doing this after maxing runs does help.