Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Please extend the basic guild members cap

PrinceArtanisPrinceArtanis
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
Posts: 23
Member
edited 3:40PM October 2, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback

Hello,
For the big community, please extend the member cap in guild.
Its only 30 at start and 100 at maximum...
We are full the first day and i had to make a second guild that is full soon, without putting our mules inside.

So please nexon extend this cap...
Why is there a limit? No reason...
Plus: please add at least an alliance system

AxyAngelRodriguezMiyuan

Comments

  • mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,270
    Posts: 512
    Member
    I think that small guild cap promotes higher quality communities - everyone has to be picky about whom to pick, meaning every guild is a lot more active than what you would see normally. It also gives a chance for more communities to exist, instead of just having a few megaguilds per server.
    BakaAniki
  • AxyAxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,020
    Posts: 85
    Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    I think that small guild cap promotes higher quality communities - everyone has to be picky about whom to pick, meaning every guild is a lot more active than what you would see normally. It also gives a chance for more communities to exist, instead of just having a few megaguilds per server.

    What about guilds that existed from other games with already large communities? I'm struggling to see how I'm gonna fit all my members in my guild without making 2 of them and that creates a divide for one thing and seems hard to manage, plus a lot of wasted guild xp.
    Miyuan
  • mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,270
    Posts: 512
    Member
    Axy wrote: »
    What about guilds that existed from other games with already large communities? I'm struggling to see how I'm gonna fit all my members in my guild without making 2 of them and that creates a divide for one thing and seems hard to manage, plus a lot of wasted guild xp.

    while it sucks for already established communities, honestly coming from a game with really huge guild sizes, I can see a definite quality improvement here already when it comes to new guilds creating their new homes. Now for your existing members - are all of them active and chatty?
  • AxyAxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,020
    Posts: 85
    Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Axy wrote: »
    What about guilds that existed from other games with already large communities? I'm struggling to see how I'm gonna fit all my members in my guild without making 2 of them and that creates a divide for one thing and seems hard to manage, plus a lot of wasted guild xp.

    while it sucks for already established communities, honestly coming from a game with really huge guild sizes, I can see a definite quality improvement here already when it comes to new guilds creating their new homes. Now for your existing members - are all of them active and chatty?

    Yeah I'd say the majority is very social.
  • mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,270
    Posts: 512
    Member
    edited 1:54PM October 3, 2018
    Axy wrote: »
    mirta000 wrote: »
    while it sucks for already established communities, honestly coming from a game with really huge guild sizes, I can see a definite quality improvement here already when it comes to new guilds creating their new homes. Now for your existing members - are all of them active and chatty?

    Yeah I'd say the majority is very social.

    Select a trusted officer and maintain two guilds. That should give you what? 200 slots total? that should be enough for a big community, I think?
  • AxyAxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,020
    Posts: 85
    Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Axy wrote: »
    mirta000 wrote: »
    while it sucks for already established communities, honestly coming from a game with really huge guild sizes, I can see a definite quality improvement here already when it comes to new guilds creating their new homes. Now for your existing members - are all of them active and chatty?

    Yeah I'd say the majority is very social.

    Select a trusted officer and maintain two guilds. That should give you what? 200 slots total? that should be enough for a big community, I think?

    Max is 30 for a guild right now, not 100. and yeah I could do that but it sucks having to split my community and it will create a divide.
  • jampy00jampy00
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Posts: 8
    Member

    Plus: please add at least an alliance system

    This would be a good addition.
  • mirta000mirta000
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,270
    Posts: 512
    Member
    Axy wrote: »
    Max is 30 for a guild right now, not 100. and yeah I could do that but it sucks having to split my community and it will create a divide.

    keyword is "right now". I also have people that reserved further spots and are waiting. None of them have died from waiting yet.
  • MiyuanMiyuan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 735
    Posts: 12
    Member
    We really need some kind of alliance system or just more slots in general.
  • AxyAxy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,020
    Posts: 85
    Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    Axy wrote: »
    Max is 30 for a guild right now, not 100. and yeah I could do that but it sucks having to split my community and it will create a divide.

    keyword is "right now". I also have people that reserved further spots and are waiting. None of them have died from waiting yet.

    Of course the keyword is right now, why else would I be agreeing the cap should be raised on a suggestion thread if it wasn't?
  • DetrivanceDetrivance
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,235
    Posts: 55
    Forum Moderator
    From what I have been told by players who played KMS2 and are now playing GMS2 the guild cap goes to 70, you just have to level the guild up to get there.
    Lv.3 - 40 members
    Lv.7 - 50 members
    Lv. 10 - 60 members
    Lv. 14 - 70 members
    Axy
  • PrinceArtanisPrinceArtanis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    Posts: 23
    Member
    The maximum is 100, and yeah we have a big community and my guild is already divided
    Exode Exode2 and Exode3

    That sucks really...there is no reason to this limitation.
    We need more slots
    Like 50 - 60 -70 -80 -90...... up to 200 would already be nice....

    We not even added a mule yet, so what about our alt characters wasted exp?

    Please nexon react !
  • AynixAynix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    Posts: 297
    Member
    Add extra guild member slots to meret shop. Problem solved, Nexon rich.
  • PrinceArtanisPrinceArtanis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,035
    Posts: 23
    Member
    edited 2:44AM October 7, 2018
    At least i'm ready to pay for this

    BUT FAST !