Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

Oct 1st Head Start

Mochachino0Mochachino0
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
edited 3:30AM October 1, 2018 in General Chat
For those that acquired or purchased have a 10 days head start Bravo.

But I will say this sucks really bad in many levels you can reach max level very quickly and u can do it in multiple alts which is going to leave the rest in the trail dust.

Then again if the focus was not to create Pay to Win advantage you should have considered your founders pack not been mixed winners vs buyers.

Comments

• MetavoMetavo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 660
    edited 4:55AM October 1, 2018
    If you want to play 10 days before everyone else all you need to do is buy the cheapest founder pack :)
    AieMintylicious
  • AieAie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,310
    why does this feel so passive aggressive lol
  • MetavoMetavo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 660
    Aie wrote: »
    why does this feel so passive aggressive lol

Indeed, if the OP want's the privilege of playing the game early all they need to do is buy in like everyone else.
  • PokerkirbyPokerkirby
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810

But I will say this sucks really bad in many levels you can reach max level very quickly and u can do it in multiple alts which is going to leave the rest in the trail dust.

Then again if the focus was not to create Pay to Win advantage you should have considered your founders pack not been mixed winners vs buyers.

Well first off you could of played mushking royale to get a free founders and second you can go mow some lawns ;3.
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    Pokerkirby wrote: »

Well first off you could of played mushking royale to get a free founders and second you can go mow some lawns ;3.

Im not a hillbilly to understand that comment and I do not need to gring for a founders pack I am talking in general . I do not feel disadvantage.
  • Aviel27Aviel27
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,350
    edited 5:33AM October 1, 2018

But I will say this sucks really bad in many levels you can reach max level very quickly

you can also reach max level... in 12 hours..
    Mochachino0
  • TemplerTempler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    So what is your statement now exactly?
  • GailrinGailrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    edited 5:42AM October 1, 2018
    I never really understand this"absolute need" to race through content. Everything will still be there when you finally get a chance to play.
    RinqoMochachino0
  • FalzFalz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    Gailrin wrote: »
    I never really understand this"absolute need" to race through content. Everything will still be there when you finally get a chance to play.

It's to lock in dominance more or less
    10 days early means 10 days to farm and 10 days for the auction hall meaning to gather enough gold to control the flow of resources. Your max level you can farm items they may need they'll have to buy from you and you'll be the one with the gold needed to flip the items they start to post. Maybe even buy them all up and reprice them.

Basic point 10 days is overkill and there is no playing catchup with that sort of financial lead from not only the meso standpoint but the merit shop as well. On Oct 10th it will be the founders who control the market and they'll be the one to lock in designs in the merit shop as well.
    Mochachino0XXPriestXX44
  • MysteliMysteli
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,360
    Falz wrote: »
    Your max level you can farm items they may need they'll have to buy from you and you'll be the one with the gold needed to flip the items they start to post. Maybe even buy them all up and reprice them.
    If I recall you can't resell stuff you've bought off the black market.
  • FoldedCornerFoldedCorner
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,685
    I have a 10 day headstart and haven't downloaded the game yet. To be honest, I simply forgot it was today until I saw a twich streamer start playing it. I'll give it a go tonight, but I don't think the headstart a big deal. The only competitive advantage is a good housing spot, and those are taken quickly from hardcore guilds.

Maplestory 2 is a game you cap out on quickly. The grind is $$$ when trying to get past +10, just like Vindictus.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Aviel27 wrote: »

But I will say this sucks really bad in many levels you can reach max level very quickly

I did it in 8.
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0

Xionicomad wrote: »
    Aviel27 wrote: »

I did it in 8.

Imsure u did and my point exactly

• HartendiefHartendief
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 630
    Always fun seeing salty tears like this on the forums
  • Mochachino0Mochachino0
    Hartendief wrote: »

They arr made for people like u to quickly respond as it triggered ur inner SALTY TEARS
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Hartendief wrote: »

They arr made for people like u to quickly respond as it triggered ur inner SALTY TEARS

Says the one who created a thread over head start. (uninformed thread mind you)
    Falz wrote: »
    Gailrin wrote: »

It's to lock in dominance more or less
    10 days early means 10 days to farm and 10 days for the auction hall meaning to gather enough gold to control the flow of resources. Your max level you can farm items they may need they'll have to buy from you and you'll be the one with the gold needed to flip the items they start to post. Maybe even buy them all up and reprice them.

Basic point 10 days is overkill and there is no playing catchup with that sort of financial lead from not only the meso standpoint but the merit shop as well. On Oct 10th it will be the founders who control the market and they'll be the one to lock in designs in the merit shop as well.

Ya this isn't true. A lot of the gear that puts you into level 50 dungeons are already dropping in price fast. Same with gathering mats. No one controls the AH and no one will. That is the wonderful thing we call a "free market".