Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

MMOs that you previously played

DarkxenDarkxen
MapleStory 2 Rep: 715
edited 4:35AM October 1, 2018 in Off Topic Discussion
Like the title says,post here what previous mmos you've played.
For me those would be :
BOTS back in 2006 for about 2 years
Rumble fighter
Angels online
Tales of pirates
Dragonica/Dragon saga from 2009 till 2018
GailrinBurnedLine

Comments

• BurnedLineBurnedLine
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,745
    I've mostly played a lot of side scrolling and instanced based multiplayer RPGs for the last... 10 years?
    Dragon Nest (off and on), Maplestory for like 6 years, Kritika (currently), Closers (currently), HeroWarz, Latale (briefly), TERA (off and on), and Wonderking.
    DarkxenGailrin
  • GailrinGailrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    edited 6:09AM October 1, 2018
    Ultima Online, Maplestory, Final Fantasy XI, World of Warcraft, and Final Fantasy XIV, and now Maplestory 2.

I usually do two MMOs at a time, one for dungeons, raiding, and endgame and another to casually play in order to avoid burnout. The Maplestory games have always had a special place for me, it's always been my go-to game to relax, decompress, and just shoot the and be casual silly in.
    BurnedLine
  • BooetteBooette
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 540
    Elsword, FFXIV, Closers, Tera, Warframe. I have way too much time on my hands so ive tried a lot of games out. Lol
    Darkxen
  • DarkxenDarkxen
    oh warframe i still play, its the rolemodel of free to play in my opinion.
  • AieAie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,310
    Ive played mabinogi since beta in NA its been so long i dont really remember lol
    Other games ive played on the side recently were Elsword, Closers, and DFO

(ive played so many MMO's in my years that i can't count them all)
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,990
    edited 2:24PM October 1, 2018
    I played Dark Age of Camelot for 3 years in my late teens and WoW for 6 months or so too around that time. Recently ( I quit all gaming for the most part of my 20s for irl stuff, I am 31 now :P) I tried Aion, Tera, and a couple of years ago MS1 I tried briefly. Also I played Dragon nest recently for a couple of years though its not really an MMO I guess.
  • XenostarsXenostars
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,770
    I've played alot now i think about it rofl:
    Luna Online (soon updated to Lune PLUS online and died with bugs that never got fixed), Flyff, Zmog (mmo on GaiaOnline), Runescape, Elsword, S4League, Spirit Tales, Secondlife, Tera, Closers, PSO, Warframe, and Blade and Soul.

• KoruKoru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Rumble Fighter, LaTale, Dungeon Fighter Online, Elsword, Tera, Blade and Soul, FFXIV; still play FFXIV!
  • ElzaYuukiElzaYuuki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,460
    Dragon Saga since Europe Release
    Elsword since Europe Release
    FFXIV
    Tera
    Black Desert
    Luna Online
    RaiderZ
    +a big mass of others where i forgot the name
    Darkxen
  • ObsessiveTMObsessiveTM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 800
    The Ones that i played previously was Dragonica/Dragon Saga, Dragon nest, Also Bit of Blade and Soul and OG Maplestory
  • SunnyWindySunnyWindy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,055
    Ultima Online - My first one, I loved it so much!
    WoW - Was fun when I played with friends, once I lost my guild (they moved on) I stopped playing. It is the one I played for the longest, from BC to the Worgen expansion, forgot its name.
    Gaia Online - This is where I was instead of playing MS1. I really loved that one, I still visit from time to time!
    Aion - Was in the headstart and Beta of this one, I played for almost a year iirc and moved to...
    TERA Online - This might be my most favourite MMO of all time, with a controller. Yes, with a controller!
    FFIV - Didn't play that long, wasn't really for me it seems
    Flyff! - Don't even remember if I liked it or not, seems like too long ago and didn't leave too much of a mark on me?

I'm sure I played more that I can't remember!
  • AynixAynix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    More than I can remember.
    MU Online, Lineage II, World of Warcraft, Allods Online, Aika Online, Aion Online, TERA Online, Blade and Soul, Kritika Online, Soul Workers, Dragon Nest, Warframe, Path of Exile, Tibia, Black Desert Online, Perfect World, 9Dragons, DC Universe Online, Metin 2, MU Legends, Dekaron/2Moons, Battle of Immortal, Rohan: Blood Feud, Runes of Magic, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Fiesta Online, Forsaken World, Last Chaos, Requiem: Memento Mori, Revelation Online, Shaiya,
    I probably forgot couple of them.
  • DarkxenDarkxen
    Aynix wrote: »
    More than I can remember.
    MU Online, Lineage II, World of Warcraft, Allods Online, Aika Online, Aion Online, TERA Online, Blade and Soul, Kritika Online, Soul Workers, Dragon Nest, Warframe, Path of Exile, Tibia, Black Desert Online, Perfect World, 9Dragons, DC Universe Online, Metin 2, MU Legends, Dekaron/2Moons, Battle of Immortal, Rohan: Blood Feud, Runes of Magic, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Fiesta Online, Forsaken World, Last Chaos, Requiem: Memento Mori, Revelation Online, Shaiya,
    I probably forgot couple of them.

wow,thats quite a few

• XarizXariz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    If I listed every single one i would be here forever so I’ll list the ones I’ve spent the most time in.....

WoW-capped in BFA realized the gameplay with artifact power is just not fun for me.
    FFXIV- capped rdm early on recently went back and was leveling Sam.
    ESO- have a character on PC and Xbox both with CP over 160.
    GW2-have s couple capped classes and the latest expansion but haven’t done much in it

I played Rift, Aion and Tera and enjoyed them but not enough for anything long term

Currently still subbed to FFXIV and not sure if I wanna continue with how much fun I’ve had with MS2 but I guess we will see what they say at fanfest
  • GlirotusGlirotus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,050
    edited 12:36PM October 6, 2018
    Looking back, in my life-time of PC Gaming, I probably played more than 100 MMOs.

Now that list is super shorter, like a lot shorter. Naming every single MMO I used to play / still play would be impossible and insane.

I remember I used to play Runescape, WoW, Trickster, Kart Rider, Zu, Legend of / Rise of (One of those, can't remember) Gonzu / Goonzu, Toontown, Gaia and KoL almost every day.

To this day I play KoL but not the rest on this list because they either shut down or I lost interest / didn't work anymore on my PC.

Current ones are listed elsewhere on either Steam or Playerme. (=
  • robotman5robotman5
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    World of Warcraft
    Guild Wars 2
    Wildstar Online
  • AynixAynix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    Darkxen wrote: »

wow,thats quite a few

Yeah, there was a time in my life when I played MMORPG untill new one came out, then I played the new one untill another one came out (so usually couple months per game)

• MetaRaidMetaRaid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    Mostly a lot of MapleStory 1 since 2005.
  • Anura_Anura_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,325