During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Is anyone really still hyped anymore?

Comments

• LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,430
    I honestly lost all hype because it was taking so long.

but the announcements showing the changes for the korean and chinese version managed to bring my hype back, i look forward to a version of the game thats toned down the p2w stuff and i hope they manage to keep the game balanced as long as possible. They even gave me something i didn't even consider asking, making housing less of a meso wall to climb so everyone can enjoy it. UGC makers actually got heard too with the addition of a plagarism report function coming soon.

It will not be good enough for everyone but im excited , the fact that our version is actually not going to be a copy paste of CMS2 and KMS2 actually managed to justify the wait to some extent. Combine this with the fact that they actually addressed the exchange rate issue, everything looks promising. r i personally am happy with the aspects of the game that concerned me most.

Does that change the fact that there are some issues worth being unhappy with? Such as the lack of action to MKR exploiters and lack of moderation in the mode? No. That left a VERY bad impression on competitive players and rightfully so. But im also patient enough to understand that they won't get to everything at once. I hope that the level of responsiveness continues and that they eventually tackle competitive mode issues as well.
    Gricely
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,990
    It's been a long wait since the CBTs, so yes and no. Having a new class (rune blade) and the level cap raised got me hyped a bit again, and seeing the Oct 1 patch notes did too.
  • ConsolableConsolable
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,235
    edited 9:02PM September 29, 2018
    KupoNut wrote: »
    Like, Mushking Royal isn't the game we're waiting for yo. So if you had some bad experiences with other people during Mushking Royal and you don't want to play the main game, you've got your games mixed up. :/

Super hype for the real gaammmmmmmuuuuuuu!

Agreed! I'm still hyped for the full release.
    Mushking Royale is only in its pre-season and PvP will be disabled anyways at official launch so it can be improved. The MS2 team has been working on improvements the best they can, and taking down the game hopefully ensures that when it comes back up it will address the issues people had with it. Players should remember there's a lottt more to look forward to at launch and we should also remember the other things the MS2 team has worked on to improve based on the community's feedback.

SoulXCloudXtonyRUAIRlMadokaMagica
  • TseneTsene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,475
    Well, not really ''hype'' per say. Having played both betas, it's a lot of redoing at the start for me leveling vice. However I do miss the minigames/events a lot and am looking forward to those :)
  • MintyliciousMintylicious
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,955
  • 888poker888poker
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    edited 9:25AM September 30, 2018
    Anyone here going in completely clueless about the game? Reading the comments, got no idea what the mush king thing is, CBT, raid, MKR - what's that, My Kitchen Rules? Im only hoping it starts of relatively simple like ms1 was. My only knowledge on this game is from the kms videos when it first came out 3 years ago, which was not all that pleasing as ms1 was, mostly because the viewing angle sux deck but hey for the sake of nostalgia and paying for a mark of the beta, ima play it but not with much or any hype.

Lol it looks like everyone here knows everything about the game already, there's probably gonna be level 200s in a weeks time of release.
  • SpiralofvertigoSpiralofvertigo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,150
    edited 9:33AM September 30, 2018
    I've been waiting for this game for 5 years; every single producer blog has increased my hype tenfold, so yes, yes I am.

An optional game mode isn't going to kill my hype for this lol...that's silly.
  • WooksterRuWooksterRu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 945
    888poker wrote: »
    Anyone here going in completely clueless about the game? Reading the comments, got no idea what the mush king thing is, CBT, raid, MKR - what's that, My Kitchen Rules? Im only hoping it starts of relatively simple like ms1 was. My only knowledge on this game is from the kms videos when it first came out 3 years ago, which was not all that pleasing as ms1 was, mostly because the viewing angle sux deck but hey for the sake of nostalgia and paying for a mark of the beta, ima play it but not with much or any hype.

Lol it looks like everyone here knows everything about the game already, there's probably gonna be level 200s in a weeks time of release.

leveling is capped at 50 for founder till the full release then it will be raised to 60
  • ConsciousConscious
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,235
    i wanna be hyped but this semester is draining the life out of me
  • KinshorinKinshorin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 500
    The game's been at the back of my mind for quite awhile. Looking forward to playing it. I nearly forgot the Head Start was happening as well.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Forums and reddit represent such a small faction of the community. Most online games I play have mentioned MS2 somewhat among the communities.

There is hype and more than I expected. I know im hyped.
  • MixaeMixae
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 575
  • XxPoseidonxXXxPoseidonxX
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,450
    I am halfway to a 1 week quit tbh. Buying founders pack early is a huge regret imo. I am not asking for a refund, but Nexon's treatment towards founders / certain community issues (see the eternal silence on removal of fair fight, no RB at headstart, founders pack rewards locked to first character on 10/1 when the RB is released at actual launch 10/10 and no option to choose how/when or to which character to distribute your awards) has got me triggered.

So, I'm going to hang around, troll a bit when everyone makes level cap in the first 1-10 hours and starts whatever complaining threads in the forum. I may enjoy this game enough for no one to see me in the forum, that would be great, or I'll just move on. I did compose a ton of music for maplestory 2 in the past weeks in my free time; so, I'm going to be getting on that piano after I cap in 2-3 hours. lol.
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,690
    I'm still a bit hyped but i'm a bit worried for the game's future as I don't see much buzz about it in the public sphere. I just have a feeling the game will have a low population.
  • MushroomMurderMushroomMurder
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,650
    KupoNut wrote: »
    Like, Mushking Royal isn't the game we're waiting for yo. So if you had some bad experiences with other people during Mushking Royal and you don't want to play the main game, you've got your games mixed up. :/

Super hype for the real gaammmmmmmuuuuuuu!

I get that they are two different games, but the way Nexon handled MKR has me worried that they will also mismanage the main game. I go to McDonalds strickly for the Big Mac, but if I saw an employee spitting into the ice cream machine, my hype for a drunken 2am Big Mac diminishes.
    Gricely
  • MysteliMysteli
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,360
    Am I on board the hype train? You bet! Woot woot!
  • GailrinGailrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    edited 5:48AM October 1, 2018
    I'm pretty hyped! The Maplestory games have always been my go to casual game when I want to relax and unwind with some friends, whether its just mindlessly killing monsters, or sitting around and chatting. I'm anxious to get back into it.

Especially more so since I've been mythic raiding in WoW, I'm already hitting burnout and looking forward to my Maple vacation in-between raid nights to decompress.
  • TemplerTempler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    Due to the fact that i stopped looking for MS2 news 4 years ago and hear about the release of the game just 1 week ago. I am interested to see how it is. Hyped? no, i am not getting hyped anymore for a game, that's only guaranteed to bring disappointment.
  • TemplerTempler
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 5:55AM October 1, 2018
    Due to the fact that i stopped looking for MS2 news 4 years ago and hear about the release of the game just 1 week ago. I am interested to see how it is. Hyped? no, i am not getting hyped anymore for a game, that's only guaranteed to bring disappointment.
  • BooetteBooette
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 540
    I'm online hyped because unlike most people i havent really looked into the game. I watching some gameplays on it and thought it looked really fun.