During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

new player with no friends helloooooooooo

NymmmNymmm
MapleStory 2 Rep: 440
edited 12:02PM September 30, 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi :).

I am 22 years old from The Netherlands (so EU server), and i am very hyped for this game, going to play it a lot when early access starts.
I'm going to be playing as a Knight. I will probably grind max lvl etc. fairly quick however i am not going to rush it. I will definitely take my time to explore everything this game has to offer. I was not super active during closed beta time and i havent really been playing mushking royale so its all really new to me.

None of my friends are going to play this game, so i am very eager to make new ones. If you are interested in exploring the game together with me then please reply right here and lets be friends <3
MakerTheGamerChick

Comments

• MakerMaker
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    30 living in Sweden, I know two people that will play but not sure how closely we will be playing. Exploring the game with a stranger? Thats some next level commitment to the unknown. We could at least see if we get along and then well see? Anyone else reading this can add me to friends, if we don't interact ill just remove you later.
  • MiyuneMiyune
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,335
    edited 4:22AM October 1, 2018
    Helloo and welcome! :3
    Looking forward to seeing you on the EU server.
  • GailrinGailrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    Welcome to Maplestory! Hoping you make plenty of new friends in game!
  • TheGamerChickTheGamerChick
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,050
    Hello Nymmm! Welcome to the MS2 forums. I hope you're having a great time so far!