Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

[EVENT] Official Launch Registration

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,405
Administrator
edited 9:39AM September 24, 2018 in Official News
forums_prerelease.jpg

Head Start is almost here, and when the Official Launch arrives we'll be releasing more than just the MapleStory 2 you've seen in Closed Beta 2. Register today for the Official Launch Registration Event to get ready for the first of many updates and claim a bevy of prizes!

rewards.png

Registering at the Official Launch Registration Event page will reward you with three special cosmetic items when Runeblade and Karkar Island arrive: the Rustic Mushcabin Name Tag badge, Ducky Rickshaw mount and Roosting Seagull hat!

When MapleStory 2 officially launches on October 10th, you'll be able to travel to the new Karkar Island, a gorgeous desert island with a bustling resort town and seven new dungeons to complete. Try out the brand-new Runeblade class, a magical swordsman that infuses their swords with the elements for ultimate power, and reach new heights of power as the level cap is raised to 60!

Head to the event page today and register before 10:00 AM PDT on October 8th, and see you on October 10th when MapleStory 2 opens, free for all!
MintyliciousLuniiegend

Comments

• NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 69,405
    Administrator
    edited 9:44AM September 24, 2018
    Participate in the Runeblade Teaser RT and Likes events on Twitter and Facebook for a chance to win a "Mint Body Pillow" mount!

X6aYmlCl.jpg

Facebook >>
    https://www.facebook.com/PlayMaple2/videos/478856999262341

Twitter >>

MintyliciousLa3elleKittouru
  • DoowdoowDoowdoow
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 930
    But. The one and only question is... Does the mount make the amazing duck sound?
    MintyliciousLa3ellemirta000DanDKBakaAnikiLastSaturdayCylilXtonyidontreallyknowman
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,465
    Doowdoow wrote: »
    But. The one and only question is... Does the mount make the amazing duck sound?

It'll whisper back to you Oni-chan~
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    Enjoying the freebies! Though I kinda expected a bit more of an event than just clicking a button. :p

You might want to clarify the amount of pillows handed out through Facebook and Twitter, respectively, and whether they count as one draw or two separate.
    BakaAnikiMintyliciousAlways_Hid
  • LuniiLunii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,010

Can confirm that it does. CMCuddles was using it on the Europe server just a while ago and spamming the duck noise.
    BakaAnikiSubglaciousMintyliciousLa3elleNXACuddlesCylil
  • BakaAnikiBakaAniki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,610
    Lunii wrote: »

Can confirm that it does. CMCuddles was using it on the Europe server just a while ago and spamming the duck noise.

Neat
  • ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,695
    I need this!

IGN: Bear
    Server: Europe

x)
  • XxPoseidonxXXxPoseidonxX
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,450
    That feeling when you've the chance to sleep with a Mint Body pillow.
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    Thank you kindly for free stuff, I didn't expect that getting it will be so simple.
    The amount of Mint Body Pillows is limited so I'll leave them to her lovely fanbase, enjoy your cushions and have a good squeeze. :)
    Cheers!
    FantasykittenDanDKMintylicious
  • MysteliMysteli
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,360
    Indeed Alzack, I won't be chasing after this one either. Best of luck to all Mint enthusiast who enter!
    (Also I forgot to hit the post button almost 14hrs ago haha, oops...)
    Alzack
  • NumberNumber
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    I would prefer the "Thiccer" Vanilla Bodypillow (Even Joddy one would be better), so I wait for that event whenever it comes. :L