Check out the patch notes for the v20 Lovely Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55909/lovely-update-v20

【NA-East ☯HC】Euphoria【#3 Infernog Clear】

inharmoniusinharmonius
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,000
edited 7:40AM May 24, 2019 in Guild Recruitment

✪ Please DO NOT send applications through the automated system on our website anymore, we will be holding interviews with new recruits directly. Please instead leave contact information or PM one of the officers within the game (Luck, Joons, Madakay, Azark, Waifu) ✪

Hello all!

I'm here to introduce "Euphoria" (Hardcore). We are a group of 15 friends that have played with each other for approximately 10 years. We have a history of being a high-achieving guild in many other MMORPGs including World of Warcraft, FINAL FANTASY XIV, Blade and Soul, Dragon Nest and Aura Kingdom completing all end-game content with competitive speed. We are the same Euphoria in the previously listed games. We also have a history of playing on GMS Broa from 2005~2008. We play a few games on the side including League of Legends, Fortnite, CS:GO, Overwatch, Dragonbound, The Forest, PUBG, RO, TOS while waiting for more content. We have guild movie nights as well~

The average age in the guild is approximately ~25 and the guild is 18+ ONLY. We consist of players primarily from NA. We have experience in KMS2/CMS2 and CBT1/2. Our current goal is to recruit highly active and motivated members to join us on launch and plan to be a member of our core roster. We have extremely dedicated members willing to contribute to the guild and it's members in order for all of us to reach and clear end-game content as soon as possible. Average GS atm is 10k+. Members who are willing to also download KMS2 in order to attend practice raid is an absolute plus.

As of now, recruitment will be determined purely by raid tryouts and interview
Achievement wise, we are the 3rd server clear for Chaos Papulatus and 3rd server clear for Chaos Infernog. If you feel that you are a top level player with knowledge of optimal builds and rotations please consider attending a trial. We are currently looking for 25m+ damage done per minute on the chaos raid dummy with ONLY house buff.
Raid groups will be determined by members who have put in the most effort. We do not hand hold members through any raids but we will provide all the information and resources necessary to clear that raid. Organized practice groups are currently being formed members willing to learn.

We use discord as the primary form of communication and it is mandatory for all members to have discord and a microphone. There are useful information for members including guides, spreadsheets, and schedules on our guild discord.

If interested, please visit the guild site and please click "Apply Now". If you need anymore information on the guild feel free to send me a PM with your discord name or join the discord through the website and a moderator will message you.

We currently have 4 concurrent raid groups running every single day. Primary raid times are 7 PM - 9 PM EST, 9 PM - 11 PM EST and if needed we have a late night raid group which begins at 11 PM.

Achievements
1. Top 3rd guild CDEV Clear
2. Top 5th guild CMOC Clear
3. Top 3rd guild CPAP Clear Link
4. S+ CMoc Clear 12/15/18 Link

Assassin CPap POV
Berserker CMoc POV
Assassin CMoc POV

We are now open to ALL classes primarily favoring Soul Binders and Rune Bladers. Thank you to all applicants

2dwaifuLopttTheGamerChickIsrafilJoons

Comments

• inharmoniusinharmonius
    Thank you for all the applications, for all who apply please note that we are trying to respond as soon as possible with direct messages on discord. Feel free to also join the channel while your application is in queue.
    TheGamerChick
  • Sekundes_Sekundes_
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 850
    Oh I remember you guys from AK,
    Are they going to be playing on MS2 as well?
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    Sekundes_ wrote: »

Yup we have majority of the core AK squad I was Regenerate, we have about 6 members from the AK group. (Lightning, Typhoon, Yoona, etc). Mainly my old officers. I remember Sekundes as well.. pretty sure we ran something with you before.. dual blader (?)
  • Sekundes_Sekundes_
    edited 2:26PM August 21, 2018

Yup we have majority of the core AK squad I was Regenerate, we have about 6 members from the AK group. (Lightning, Typhoon, Yoona, etc). Mainly my old officers. I remember Sekundes as well.. pretty sure we ran something with you before.. dual blader (?)

Ahhh yep! and I remember them! Glad to see that you guys are coming here. :D
    Unfortunately, I'll be playing in the west.

Goodluck though! I'll be expecting great things!

+1 for this really solid guild.
  • inharmoniusinharmonius

Ahhh yep! and I remember them! Glad to see that you guys are coming here. :D
    Unfortunately, I'll be playing in the west.

Goodluck though! I'll be expecting great things!

+1 for this really solid guild.

Aw damn! Come to east anyways, higher pop hoho.
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    There is heavy traffic from applications right now, please be patient if you have not yet been messaged!
    2dwaifuTheGamerChick
  • Sekundes_Sekundes_
    edited 4:27PM August 22, 2018

If I can't find any good NA West guilds by then, then might as well.
    Was "We" part of your council?
  • inharmoniusinharmonius

If I can't find any good NA West guilds by then, then might as well.
    Was "We" part of your council?

We, and a lot of the other filipino players aren't playing since the ping is poor (600 ms). No SEA server either. And sure, if anything just join the discord since it'll be a bit easier to communicate
  • 2dwaifu2dwaifu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Wow! I love your guild name! Also what an awesome website! Wish to make one like this for myself.Hhahahaa
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    Currently 35/40
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    edited 11:04PM September 2, 2018
    Recruiting Knights/Priests~

37/40
  • SkylecSkylec
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    Any Room Left?

Love the guild name :)
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    Skylec wrote: »
    Any Room Left?

Love the guild name :)

Hello~ We have room for the guild expansion slots, the initial 30 is full right now, so we'll be recruiting for up to 40~50 members when we an level the guild.
    If interested, send an application through the website if you could please and we'll get back to you asap. Thanks!
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    Expanding to 50, currently 41/50.
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
  • LopttLoptt
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,205
    Glad to see you guys doing well and prepping for headstart and official release. Can't wait to see you guys in game!
  • ImsyuImsyu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 795
    Submitted a app but havent heard anything back yet D:
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    Imsyu wrote: »
    Submitted a app but havent heard anything back yet D:

Hi sorry for the delay, we've been going through the apps as quickly as possible. We take time to talk to each and every applicant and detail them pretty thoroughly. We did receive your app, sorry again for the wait.
  • inharmoniusinharmonius
    Loptt wrote: »
    Glad to see you guys doing well and prepping for headstart and official release. Can't wait to see you guys in game!

Thanks, hope all is going well with your group as well =)