Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

(NOTICE) Lutias' Studio [Updated 10/13/18]

Comments

• EruudaEruuda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 200
    Very good work !
  • SenshiAusSenshiAus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,030
    Sent you a mail, Hit me up when you get the chance.
  • AhrimanAhriman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,015
    Sent you a request over discord regarding commissions. Dandy#5073.
  • ZeroGravigaZeroGraviga
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,065
    Just got a wonderful commission done. I couldn't be happier how it came out and I would highly recommend giving Lutias more business as he is by far the best designer on the forums.
    Lutias
  • supermikysupermiky
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,940
    Maple Guide
    It's too bad the commissions are closed.

If it opens again I'll contact you. But, for simplicity, I know it's closed but when it opens, I want to do a free commission. I know it won't happen anytime soon, but what about Kirito or Asuna's outfit from SwordArtOnline? I personally like more the Kirito outfit though.
  • LutiasLutias
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,880
    Added a poll to see which items I should list on sale next. Vote if you're interested in buying something!
  • LutiasLutias
    edited 2:54PM September 7, 2018
    Finally put previews for the commissions I've been working on! I'm almost done with this set, and I'll re-open commissions once I'm finished.
    CommSet1.png
    SylvaniaPinch
  • SenshiAusSenshiAus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,030
    Very happy with the work! The detail is amazing!

My%20character_zpsz95gaa52.png
    LutiasBurnedLine
  • LutiasLutias
    The Techno Rune Set from the Maple Runway contest is now on sale! Grab it to support me since sales aren't doing so well right now! A new poll has been added so please vote for the next items to put on sale! Forgot to add Magus of Flowers last time, but now you can vote for it.
  • VasavishaktiVasavishakti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    Commissioned Lutias for the Karna set!

J9RvbqF.png

His work is detailed, clean and stays true to whatever you're pulling it from!

He immediately lets you know what he can and can't do upfront, prices are more than fair for the amount of work he puts in (tip your commissioners!), and within a quick amount of time too (about 3 weeks for my outfit!)

You can't go wrong with commissioning Lutias! I'll definitely be commissioning him again in the future.
    Lutias
  • HonorDojoHonorDojo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    edited 11:44AM September 21, 2018
    This gentleman has a great personality. I highly recommend any of you guys request and commission him. His standards are very high. From one artist to another I give this shop a huge rep.
    Lutias
  • AlakaraiAlakarai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Messaged him with an idea and he helped make it! Exactly what I had in mind. Clean, professional and friendly!
    Lutias
  • NibboNibbo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 910
    Ahhh I love your outfits so much, you're so good at making them ; v ; I really like the kimono one with the adorable geta sandals!
  • LutiasLutias
    Thanks for all the support guys! I listed a bunch of new things on NA East since we got out headstart merets! A new poll is up, so vote if you want a particular outfit on sale!
  • LutiasLutias
    edited 1:55PM October 5, 2018
    It's come to my attention that there is someone selling my own designs on NA West. If you see someone selling my stuff and their name is NOT Lutias, please report them. I have only put my designs on NA East as of now.

Also, if you would like any male suits (coats, asymmetrical coats) for females to wear, please let me know!
  • JellieJellie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    I would love to order from you whenever you open back up! Your designs are beautiful.
  • LutiasLutias
    A ton of stuff is now in the shop! Check the original post to see all the stuff you can get!
  • ilovemynanilovemynan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    i don't know if your doing any free commission if u are i would love to see a shinigami (bleach) outfit
    love your designs