Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Looking for a hat GMCuddles wore, for my daughter.

HootsHoots
MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
edited 1:44PM September 15, 2018 in General Chat
Hey there, guys. I played Maplestory 1 during its beta, and played for about 7 years after launch. Maplestory has always had a soft spot in my heart, and my daughter is now old enough that she is wanting to get into some gaming. Maplestory 2 is going to be her first "MMO", and she is super excited. That being said, we've watched a lot of streams and videos together, and she saw a hat the GM Cuddles wore on a few streams, unknown.png and fell in love with it. Her birthday is coming up quickly, and I'd absolutely love to get her one for it, but I've been unable to find any info on it.

It looks like a Dvorak hat, which made me think that Nexon would sell it somewhere, or I could find it online, but I cannot. If anyone has any info, I'd be very appreciative. Thank you! :]
ArurauneNXACuddles

Comments

• Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,900
    thats the devorak hat given out exclusively to the people who were invited to a MS2 premier event. don't think nexon will be selling it anytime soon, if at all. i know some streamers did giveaways with their hats but they're probably done at this point.
    nEwBVnH.gif
  • HangukjjangHangukjjang
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,055
    Nexon NA don't really sell their merch unless its exclusively in some kind of real life event

but that's awesome that you're bonding with your daughter in that way, hopefully you can get the hat for her in some way, good luck
  • LaurieMoonLaurieMoon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,770
    I'm from New Zealand. I have absolutely no access to getting this sorta stuff! :(
  • ShángSháng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,555
    Forum Moderator
    Just a heads up.
    One of the members of Joddy Squad Lionpoke (MS2 Partners) will be having a 24hr stream at Head Start (October 1st).
    You might have opportunity to snag one of the hats from there.

unknown.png

- Shang
    SrslyrlySubglaciousHekuHootsSoulXCloud
  • HootsHoots
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 670
    Sháng wrote: »
    Just a heads up.
    One of the members of Joddy Squad Lionpoke (MS2 Partners) will be having a 24hr stream at Head Start (October 1st).
    You might have opportunity to snag one of the hats from there.

unknown.png

- Shang

Awesome, thank you. I'll have to try and keep my eyes on it. Thanks so much :]
  • KoooooKooooo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 490
    you can make a UGC hat in game instead....
  • DetrivanceDetrivance
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,235
    Forum Moderator
    Kooooo wrote: »
    you can make a UGC hat in game instead....

Someone actually did make the hat and uploaded it to each server
    Previews:
    https://twitter.com/anhyuwu/status/1034263814030721024
    https://twitter.com/anhyuwu/status/1038461106522603520