Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Skin-Revealing Clothes

DreamingDreaming
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,370
edited 7:14AM September 10, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Good afternoon everyone!
Lately, I've noticed that a lot of people have been uploading CC items that involve "skin tones"
Such as strapless tops, tank tops and baby tees. Sometimes, it just seems awful because the skin tones do not match the one of the top,
or, alternatively - the creator floods the market with a bunch of different skin tones for the same top essentially.
It would be really nice to have some 'transparent paint' color that wont show up on the actual shirt, so people could make such clothes
without wasting too many Merets or spamming the market with the same item.
I'm not so big on coding/programming so I don't know if such a thing is possible, but I'd love to see it getting fixed in the future.
Thanks in advance!
ShawnyyMoochedMagicPoptart

Comments

• NumberNumber
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    Transparent UGC has already been suggested and Nexon is working on
    WoopCylilDarkpixie99VixieMoochedMeowrenMagicMuppetMagicPoptart
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    edited 2:17PM September 10, 2018
    Number wrote: »
    Transparent UGC has already been suggested and Nexon is working on

FTFY
    yukheiiDarkpixie99MoochedDreaming
  • KatsKats
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,590
    Isn't Transparent UGC already part of the Design Lab... ?

Don't think the testing for that has launched yet though.
    Gremmies
  • JetUppercutJetUppercut
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,535
    Adding an Alpha Layer to UGC would fix this, in a way. Because of the low resolution and compression when uploading templates, you'd most likely have aliasing on all the edges unless you only used perfectly straight lines. If they were going to allow people to do this, they'd have to also increase the size and quality limits on uploading templates to avoid that. Which IMO isn't a problem since you pay a pretty penny for templates and to upload the UGC anyway. But it's a lot of technical work to make happen.