Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17
Closed

[Combat] Mushking Royal - One Shot Exploid [FIXED]

LizamisuLizamisu
MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
edited 2:58AM September 2, 2018 in Bug Reporting
I haven't found this thread yet. Maybe I didn't look well enough.
But there's an exploit in Mushking Royal where you place a [Blockade] and than fire the [Arcane Orb] thru the [Blockade].
This causes the [Arcane Orb] to deal much more damage. Which one shots every player who touches it.
I've been killed this way alot of times now and It's very frustrating.

Please fix this! D:

Comments

• DreariDreari
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    edited 2:20PM August 23, 2018
    I do not know if this is a bug but OK, the bug is simple.

Obs: if this is the mechanics of the game itself ignore this
  • ShyousShyous
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 480
    Bug or not, i think is really boring killing people by hit kill or be killed from nowhere and it should be fixed.
    FriendshipmagalhaesDreariVitocaFokko1skanderAlcyonariaSisterFister
  • magalhaesmagalhaes
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
  • DuniaDunia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 880
    This need a look.
    ShyousVitocaFriendship
  • FriendshipFriendship
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,660
    Maple Guide
    Intended or not it's very frustrating to be forced to use it, due to it being used against us.

We're interested in Nexon's stance on it
    Vitoca
  • VitocaVitoca
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,020
    Please take a look
    Friendship
  • ItsMyStoryItsMyStory
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,430
    It is basically insta kill This is a bug or atleast it should be The block cube + arc Orb = opponents 100% dead
  • Nyuuk1ngNyuuk1ng
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    People here at SA server are having fun :,)
    yU6ODJu.jpg
    KYshNZD.jpg
    OjCoB3T.jpg
    Yn2DmHf.jpg
    YachiruChinVinneDreariShyousSuke
  • YachiruChinYachiruChin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 635
    edited 12:54PM August 23, 2018
    Nyuuk1ng wrote: »
    People here at SA server are having fun :,)
    yU6ODJu.jpg
    KYshNZD.jpg
    OjCoB3T.jpg
    Yn2DmHf.jpg

This explains a lot.... xD
    Been getting one-shot and wondering if I was lagging or something.
    SisterFister
  • 1skander1skander
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,835
    Ha? I didn't know this bug was a thing... *is in top 10 solo . -.*. Hell I rarely even use blockades, and even then only to block stairs lol.
  • HariveHarive
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 740
    edited 1:13PM August 23, 2018
    UP. Fix it nexon pls
  • La3elleLa3elle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,695
    I'm not sure if I lagged or boosted weirdly but one second I was climbing up an area in MR and the next I was warped into the blocks and every time I went out it teleported me back in.

ztPSr05.jpg
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,535
    This is the first time I realized that the 3 in your forum name is supposed to be a letter.

Back on-topic, this seems to be related to other warp bugs that occur when characters glitch into certain blocks. Well, good luck getting Nexon's attention about these.
  • SaintoneSaintone
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,475
    edited 2:24PM August 23, 2018
    The amount of unintended uses of this effect are probably outstanding and people don't even realize it. It's a broken, overpowered attack that essentially runs squad games right now.
    RealTablisArurauneNeanDriSuke
  • La3elleLa3elle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,695
    DanDK wrote: »
    This is the first time I realized that the 3 in your forum name is supposed to be a letter.

Back on-topic, this seems to be related to other warp bugs that occur when characters glitch into certain blocks. Well, good luck getting Nexon's attention about these.

I'm somewhat curious on how you pronounced my name before you realized that. lol Labelle was available but I thought La3elle looked nicer.

Yes, I did see a previous forum about this happening in town. They've done a pretty good job of listening to our feedback so far so hopefully they can fix this soon!
  • MTMarquesBRMTMarquesBR
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

This is not intended, and this issue is being investigated. Please, report it directly to the support directly and provide as much information / video evidence as you can. We would prefer not to encourage the usage of it and the discussion regarding the issue on the forum, so some of the information has been edited out, and I will be closing the thread. If you have more questions or concerns in regards to this reply, feel free to PM me on the forum.
    ArurauneYachiruChinGradepyrite3211skanderDJcarloTiggoRechDanixieWrites
  • CubeNoobCubeNoob
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
    This issue needs to be fixed ASAP... I don't think that's how it should work
  • meeoutzidemeeoutzide
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 790
    edited 11:56AM August 24, 2018
    I got stuck in one of these blocks my self on my second time in. I couldn't do anything. The other players tried attacking me and couldn't. I tried what skills I had. The paper airplane worked for awhile then the iron tombstone appeared, the text stated that I was killed by a fatal fall. I was able to leave that game. It happened while I was chasing another with my teammates and I started a skill in a fight and boom, I was stuck.
    La3elle
  • SaitoSaito
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 760
    edited 11:31AM August 25, 2018
    at this point, its so widespread everyone knows what it is. and its making the Royale almost unplayable.

Fix it Fast and soon, please don't wait until October 1st...
This discussion has been closed.