Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

**[Age Poll]** Let us know how old you are!

Comments

• xRyexRye
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Not in the lowest age group at all. Nope. Obviously. *Sweating* ... GO AWAY.
  • KaiieaKaiiea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    Forum Moderator
    xRye wrote: »
    Not in the lowest age group at all. Nope. Obviously. *Sweating* ... GO AWAY.

At least you aren't in the highest age group, like I am! To be honest, I came here to make sure I wasn't in the minority because I was feeling self-conscious. I feel much better now. :)
    xRye
  • LdySnowBunnyLdySnowBunny
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,715
    Its great being +25 again...its been awhile since I could claim I belong to this age bracket :P
    Rikku198711
  • KaiieaKaiiea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    Forum Moderator
    Its great being +25 again...its been awhile since I could claim I belong to this age bracket :P

Right?! I'll just...round down. ;)
    LdySnowBunnyFireTheGoddess
  • SenshiAusSenshiAus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,030
    edited 5:33AM August 22, 2018
    Im glad this post was made. I was interested in seeing if more older players would be in to this.

Im very glad im not in the minority. (25+ here)

Thanks.
  • ultrakatizultrakatiz
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,155
    I'm surprised, I expected a much younger player base.
    I hope younger people won't get left out too much. Sometimes people lack the patience to deal with younger ones.
    But that also means nexon will be more likely to make lewd references / content... Very nice.
  • yukheiiyukheii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,245
    i'll be turning 19 this year
  • NumberNumber
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    edited 6:56AM August 22, 2018
    ultrakatiz wrote: »
    I'm surprised, I expected a much younger player base.
    I hope younger people won't get left out too much. Sometimes people lack the patience to deal with younger ones.
    But that also means nexon will be more likely to make lewd references / content... Very nice.
    This NA Nexon you are talking about....No

They are already censoring NPCs and other content