During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

[NEWS] Reserve Your Name!

Comments

• PureinPurein
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Purein wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there's some kind of username cooldown after deleting a character?

I kinda messed something up during creation and I want to remake, but I also don't want to lose the name.

I dont think there is? Just delete it and create a new one?

Well that's what I'd like to do, but if I have to wait like 24 hours before the name is available again then there was no point to this.
  • NitexNitex
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 560
    Does anyone know if there's some kind of username cooldown after deleting a character?

I kinda messed something up during creation and I want to remake, but I also don't want to lose the name.

You can delete and use the same username, there is no cooldown.
    DanDKTheGamerChick
  • AnimalKingdomAnimalKingdom
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 895
    LoIi wrote: »
    Does anyone know if ther wil be shop items that lets you change the voice of your character and look etc.. ?

Yes. plenty of items to change ur looks
    as for voice, I did see some items to change voice pitch on merit store during beta
  • ThrakazogZThrakazogZ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 430
    The updated game client hasn't fixed the "stuck on Nexon screen" bug yet.
    For anyone trying to reserve their name, you can still do the file removal workaround.
    If you delete the file Common.m2h from location .../maplestory2/appdata/Data/Resource/Movie, you'll be able to get into the game (without sound) and create your character to reserve your name.
    TheGamerChick
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    Got it see everyone in game hopefully very very soon :D
    na west= 1st
    na east= Whips
    Europe= Envy
    Oceania= Dusk
    South America= Bae
  • iGoddessiGoddess
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 615
    MikuAPB wrote: »
    *smash the Start button after creating* XD wanna play xD

same!!! :(
  • PureinPurein
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Nitex wrote: »

You can delete and use the same username, there is no cooldown.

Alright, thank you very much. I was able to fix them up. ^^
  • GiroGiro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    Yay, got my name :) now back to work (took a 2 hour break<sweat emoji>)
  • ZeroGravigaZeroGraviga
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,065
    Sylveon is born into NA East.

QcaO5Yw.gif
    YoungFoxMarieDanDKZelosoro
  • TriniTrini
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,380
    I used Arcanis in both cbt1 and cbt2 by loging late here and ofc for game release reservation someone stole it...
  • MaviMavi
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,680
    Heart born in EU.

• DragoultimaDragoultima
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 655
    My Nexon startup keeps freezing now? I don't know what happened. It just stays on the Nexon logo page.
  • TempusTempus
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 12:17PM August 14, 2018
    wait i wait exactly till 12 and u guys say is delayed and now i come back it's started.. are you serious! I missed the name i wanted because you guys said you'd post it when ready now i cant even have my damn name!" time"and the nexon page keeps freezing wtf
  • DragoultimaDragoultima
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 655
    My Nexon startup keeps freezing now? I don't know what happened. It just stays on the Nexon logo page.

It was my headphone jack somehow...
  • MareSEphemeralMareSEphemeral
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,680
    It says 6 PM for EDT time on the post, when it's actually 1 PM for EDT, so I ended up being super late to it. Thanks.
  • SSBMKaiSSBMKai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 825
    Mavi wrote: »
    Heart born in EU.

I wanted that name for NA East, but ultimately chose a different name. :)
  • SSBMKaiSSBMKai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 825
    edited 12:09PM August 14, 2018
    It says 6 PM for EDT time on the post, when it's actually 1 PM for EDT, so I ended up being super late to it. Thanks.

If you don't know your time zones by now and you're a gamer... It's hard to feel sorry for you. There have been plenty of posts on here correcting the times, as well as the front page having the correct time zone conversions. This is your own fault, although Nexon is to blame too.
    DanDK
  • GiroGiro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 520
    SSBMKai wrote: »

If you don't know your time zones by now and you're a gamer... It's hard to feel sorry for you. There have been plenty of posts on here correcting the times, as well as the front page having the correct time zone conversions. This is your own fault, although Nexon is to blame too.

Ya, there was the first post about it being 3pm PDT and then changed to 10am PDT, good thing I checked everyday until now :P

• SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,360
    Late af, but still was able to secure Asterisk.
  • AndrewMS2AndrewMS2
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    I got the name Andrew in every server but East so I'll main him in the West. I shall find Andrew in the East on my female character named Gorgeous and troll him!!